Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Rankings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 17:50:07

Day 1 (09/19/2021)

Since this is day 1 and I have nothing to base anything off of, this is all my first impressions based on almost purely character choice. As the season goes on, I'll comment on who I am sensing is playing a good game (based on the little info I see) and who I'm rooting for!

21. Flapjack - baby, what the fuck is this? I have no clue at all where this character is from and I would want to punt them immediately for the fact they're playing as a cartoon baby (I had to google what the heck this is even from to understand what we are talking about). I am interested to see how far this character goes, because if these players are anything like me they will immediately be like...nope!

20. Stewie Griffin - I'd want to punt them right after Flapjack tbh, not only is this also a baby but also its literally an evil and annoying baby. I'd never trust someone who choses to play as this character, IDC!

19. Mr. Brown - I really dont even know who/what is this or where they're from.

18. Yennefer - Again, IDK who/what the hell this is or where they're from.

17. Sandor Clegane - Seems like some Game of Thrones character and I'm sorry but of all the GoT characters...why is this the one you are going with?...

16. Yimo Tapir - I had to google this one and it's actually kind of cute not gonna lie BUT AGAIN never trust anyone playing as a cute little character (I know thats ironic coming from me as Tweety, but I feel I'm a credible source on this - the intention of playing as something cute and cuddly is to not appear threatening).

15. Truman Burbank - I am familiar with this character, but I find it slightly an odd choice. I'm not sure if many others will know much about the character or connect with it. Also, why are they responding to absolutely everything on the public thread? Rooting for them to get that little UberEats prize, but idk I get vibes that they could easily be dubbed as annoying and be an early boot

14. Zia Rodriguez - Had to google this person, apparently it's someone from the Jurassic Park series which means we might have a Jurassic Park fan on our hangs. I only have them ranked this low because I don't really know the character and it's too early to get much else of a read but they seem fairly active already on the main forum so I think they could be a major player this season.

13. Willy Wonka - Everyone knows of Willy Wonka so that's not the problem here -- this might be a personal opinion, but I've never enjoyed that movie because of the fact Willy Wonka gives me the creeps. I'd be sketched out by the character choice, but that's probably just a me thing lmao

12. Ash Ketchum - This is an okay choice! Even people who don't know much at all about pokemon will know Ash...although, I think the better choice might have been pikachu tbh. But maybe they wanted an animated person, not animal...but pika would be a cute character choice that could slide by even with the cartoon/animated stigma.

11. Hannah Montana - I'm side eyeing whoever did this and didn't pick Miley Cyrus instead. Like, I guess picking Hannah is okay....but you'd have so much more to work with if you did Miley.

10. Jade West - Although I'm not personally a huge fan of Jade, this was arguably a very good character choice. Most people familiar with Victorious LOVE Jade and I can't deny the character gives off bad bitch vibes that would make you want to be on her side rather than against her.

9. Bellatrix Lestrange - Iconic choice tbh, always appreciate a Harry Potter selection and one that's more on the evil side is interesting too. I'd be hitting her up for sure.

8. Shemar Moore - Great choice, bravo love it thank you for providing the eye candy but if you don't change that fucking PFP you have currently I'll be pissed because whats the point of being the eye candy if you're not gonna have a sexy picture, don't drop the ball.

7. Andrew Deluca - People not familiar with recent seasons of Grey's are not going to know this character but oof he's hot and sweet and I'd be drawn to you.

6. Addison Montgomery - Again, people not familiar with Grey's might not know this character but come on its Kate Walsh, gotta stan! I hope to see a cute little Grey's anatomy alliance with her and Deluca.

5. Yelena - First of all, gotta love Florence Pugh! Plus, this is a really likable character if you are familiar with the Black Widow movie/marvel stuff. Also the first to post on the forum so that seems like an indication they'll be an active player this season

4. Ariel - One of my favorite disney princesses! Although it is animated/cartoon, this is one everyone knows and is familiar with and truly, who hates Ariel? Nobody! Plus from the little time the forum has been open she already seems pretty funny!

3. Ruby Matthews - Sex Education season 3 just came out Friday. Superb choice if anyone here has seen the newest season, most people have a soft spot for this character now. I'd be drawn to teaming up with her if I was playing.

2. Jessica Day - OMG? I had her as a choice for who I wanted to play as for BBQ All Stars (I also mentioned that in the jury house which is interesting hmm) but obviously, I'd be trying to align with her for that fact alone.

1. Piper Halliwell - Such an iconic choice you can never go wrong with such a queen as this. I had always had her on my list of people that I'd want to play as but then I told too many people that and TJ played her in BBevo so I don't think I ever would myself, but I will stan anytime I see her.

Excited to see these bitches start playing and see which ones emerge as the icons!

Theo James, Parvati Shallow, Morty, Zia Rodriguez, Yelena, Jessica Day, Ariel and like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 10:34:50

For the rankings going forward it will be my assessment of who I think is most likely to win, not the order of who I like the most and such! (I’ll make a little part at the bottom saying who I’m rooting for the most, but it might not always line up with who is ranked the highest!) also keep in mind I don’t have access to yalls tribes or private rooms so it’s completely based on my opinions of what I can see, if you’re offended take it up with your mama <3

Theo James, Parvati Shallow and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 0:01:43

Day 4 (09/22/2021)

21. Addison Montgomery - Sister, you really dropped the ball here. Was excited to see you play, but I understand sometimes the timing isn't right for everyone. Hope you come back in the future and get a real shot!

20. Mr. Brown - YOU WERE SO ROBBED MY DUDE! I'm so sad you got out because you seemed like a fun addition to the cast and I know you would have BROUGHT IT!! Ultimately, I think your character choice hurt you. You were active day 1 while Andrew and Hannah weren't, but Andrew is sexy af and Hannah is Hannah fucking Montana. People were probably able to instantly bond with them, and I'm not sure what happened during the comp but I doubt you are to blame for the tribes loss. But someone had to go rip, so sorry it was you

19. Jade West - I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE YELLED AT A GIRL LIKE THIS. WHEN MY MOTHER YELLS LIKE THIS IT'S BECAUSE SHE LOVES ME. I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU, WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU! HOW DARE YOU! LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS! WHEN YOU GO TO BED AT NIGHT, YOU LAY THERE AND YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF - BECAUSE NOBODY'S GOING TO TAKE RESPONSBILITY FOR YOU. YOU'RE ROLLING YOUR EYES AND YOU ACT LIKE IT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE - YOU'VE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE - YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THE HELL I COME FROM, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH, BUT I'M NOT A VICTIM; I GROW FROM IT AND I LEARN. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF!

18. Stewie Griffin - This tribe swap really screwed your ass and no offense but I'm happy cuz fuck family guy. Sorry buddy, you actually seem really competent and good at the game, I'd be slightly intimidated by you. I'd guess you are an alum of SQ but if not of SQ than you have at least played BBQ. But, all hope isn't lost for him I don't think. There could be the likely possibility that the tribe wants to keep him around over inactive people, but I think they would be absolutely silly to do that. I would want him out of here before he has the chance to reconnect with the old green tribe

17. Hannah Montana - You are truly giving us nothing, my dear. I am sorry to admit I was hoping you would go over Mr. Brown and although I dislike that annoying ass family guy baby, I'm hoping they stay over you for entertainments sake. I think the players would be silly to boot you, a nonthreat, over Stewie, but the odds are that they're focusing on trying to win comps. And that would mean cutting you.

16. Flapjack - See everything I said for Hannah? Just repeat it here. I only put you higher than her because the old brown tribe seems more cohesive than the old orange tribe and I could see them being willing to cut her for the sake of the tribe.

15. Yimo Tapir - I don't really know what to think about your position in this game. It seems like you were one of the people inactive last round, so IDK where you stand in the og tribes totem pole, but my guess is that you wouldn't be too high on it.

14. Ruby Matthews - This is a boss ass bitch behind this character, I already know. I feel she was in a great spot on her OG tribe but now being on this tribe with just Piper I feel like the two of them are SCREWED unless they can find a way out of this. I have faith in them, and they might just luck out by not having to go to tribal with this group.. because if they ever do, I can see Ruby & Piper being fucked because they are clearly strong players in a vulnerable position.

13. Piper Halliwell - Pretty much the same thing as I said for Ruby except I give Piper a little bit of an edge because idk maybe I'm bias but she radiates a little bit more a "I can get out of a sticky situation" energy. Even though this sucks for them, I really hope this means they continue as a fierce little duo.

12. Shemar Moore - I think this tribe swap wasn't bad for him, hes with Flapjack, Sandor, and Willy from his OG tribe and they seemed pretty solid so I see them continuing to stick together. I don't see him as much of a power player right now though.

11. Willy Wonka - Almost the same as what I said about Shemar, except I think maybe he could progress as a stronger player than Shemar...I think Shemar's PFP is just throwing me off asnd maybe making me underestimate him or something idk but I'd predict Willy is in a better position than Shemar.

10. Sandor Clegane - Similar for what I said for Shemar/Willy, except I think he radiates smarter energy...despite this awful character choice, I think he is intelligent and can probably connect with people well.

9. Truman Burbank - I think his posts on the public forum give a little bit of awkward and bland energy but he is part of the power group that can carry him, and something that's going for him is that he isn't really all that threatening compared to his OG buddies

8. Bellatrix Lestrange - I get the sense that she has the "anyone but me" type of philosophy, which is very helpful in survivor. Loyalty is only good when it is beneficial to you and I think she has a good sense of that. I don't expect to see her out anytime soon.

7. Ash Ketchum - IDK how to explain this but I get heavy Gryffindor vibes from this person. I suspect that they will be a loyal and "brave" type of player, which isn't exactly the easiest recipe for a winner. But def playing a solid game so far, and part of the powerful group this season so he's probably set for jury at the least.

6. Yennefer - I feel like she is a very intelligent player in this game, that's just the vibes I get from her. She seems like a fuckin boss. That's all I gotta say.

5. Andrew Deluca - He seems very likable and the character choice really is stellar, I hope he is working the fuck out of it. People want to align with this sexy man, who wouldn't want to showmance? I don't imagine him being in trouble for a while.

4. Jessica Day - Jessica is my dark horse pick. IDK...I get vibes that she is doing a lot behind the scenes in such a way that won't have her be called out or have people pissed at her and she can slip through the shadows.

3. Zia Rodriguez - I am assuming that the former green tribe is the power alliance in this game and this tribe swap solidifies that even more. She's smart, knowledgeable about Jurassic Park, and social - which are all things that could potentially make her the first of her tribe to be the main target but for now shes sitting pretty.

2. Yelena - Again, part of the powerful og tribe but doesn't seem like the most threatening one compared to Zia and Ariel, which will probably help her a lot.

1. Ariel - SHE! IS! RUNNING! THIS! GAME!!!!! Now, it's early and all so the fact I have this perception at final 19 probably makes it so that she likely won't win but she is a boss and rn I see her in the most powerful position, plus she is funny and seems really easy to talk to.

Rooting for the most: Piper, Ariel, Ruby, Jessica

Parvati Shallow, Yelena and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 13:34:05

Day 8 (09/26/2021)

21. Addison Montgomery [-]

20. Mr. Brown [-]

19. Jade West [-]

18. Hannah Montana [-1] - Well... you didn't even answer our exit questions. Boooo

17. Andrew Deluca [-12] - I suppose I overestimated your activity level after that one day you did happen to show up. If you WERE active, I feel you could have been a force in this game so what a shame.

16. Yennefer [-10] - I overestimated your activity level too.. what a shame though, I really thought you were gonna do very well in this game. Should have kept Mr. Brown methinks!!

15. Flapjack [+1] - I feel like Flappy is still a pretty inactive player in this game but he might just luck out due to the fact that at this stage of the game people might start getting more concerned with taking out threats instead of inactives.

14. Willy Wonka [-3] - This tribe looks awful for Willy. 3 original green members and flapjack...they have the power. They'll either take out an inactive or take out the stronger player that is you. I am betting if they had the chance it would be you. I'm hoping that you can make it out alive through this because I could see you being an interesting underdog player going forward

13. Sandor Clegane [-3] - Sandor is in a completely horrible and awful spot on the tribe he is in, but if they lose and it's a joint tribal, that could spare him a little bit of time since I don't think he would be the number one target in that kind of situation like Willy would. Still, his position right now is not looking very good since he is now on a tribe with all former red tribe people.

12. Shemar Moore [-] - I also think this tribe swap was not exactly the greatest for him... what he does have going for him right now appears to be the fact he is the only one who knows what the hell is going on with this bet stuff. Plus, just like with Sandor, I don't see him being at the top of the "we should get them out now" list for the people in power.

11. Truman Burbank [-2] - This tribe swap kind of makes it clear that Truman is at the bottom of the OG green tribe and I don't think he is that close to other people either. I get the sense that he is expendable, but with that being said, he also isn't a top target either. I just don't know how much power or influence he has

10. Yimo Tapir [+5] - Being on the red tribe did him a lot of favors. He got to pick this tribe and therefore, I would expect that he picked people he feels good with. I don't suspect that he is going anytime soon, but I also don't feel like he has the solid numbers.

9. Ruby Matthews [+5] - I think she is a queen and an obvious threat but also able to make connections fairly easily and get close to people. If the order of the people listed in the tribes says anything, it seems like Yimo picked her for his team second which goes to show that maybe they were able to form a connection. I trust in her ability to connect with people, I see it yup! I also just think she is an obvious threat from the og brown tribe, just like Willy.

8. Piper Halliwell [+5] - I feel the same about her as I do with Ruby -- Sad to see that Ruby and Piper are split up rip my little duo. I just put her a little higher than Ruby this time, especially since I think Shemar might win immunity for their tribe right now lol. But just like Ruby, I think Piper is able to make connections and be an asset -- she's just also a threat.

7. Bellatrix Lestrange [+1] - Seems like she still has a connection with Jessica, she probably is connected well with people from Yellow, and she seems like someone who is sneaky and able to slip through the cracks. I don't expect her to go anywhere yup! Since Jessica picked Bellatrix and Piper first and second, I would imagine she wants to have something formed between the three of them which would be incredible.

6. Jessica Day [-2] - She is still my dark horse pick...It seems like something has happened where one of her private rooms was seen by other people and it's hindered her slightly but tbh I think she's still okay. Being able to be a captain has made it so that she was able to pick her tribe which maybe puts her in a really great spot in that group. As I said, I really hope that she's made a trio with her Bella and Piper, that would truly eat.

5. Zia Rodriguez [-2] - I just think her threat level is among the highest in the game. She will likely be fine for a long time but I could see later down the line that people could think taking her out would be a "big move" that everyone is itching to make. I think she's probably well aligned right now, which def makes her a top contender.

4. Ariel [-3] - I still think she is running this shit but I think people know that. She seems to be in a great spot now, but just like Zia, I think her threat level could make her path to the end harder. But as I said...she's running this shit, yea.

3. Ash Ketchum [+4] - Ash seems to be in a really great spot to be honest. He has his original tribemates here to help him dominate, and he's not someone that I think of as the obvious leader/biggest threat. I think he will slip through very well since his other original tribe mates have such big targets on their backs. What would be best for him going forward, in my opinion, is constant power shifts so that his original tribe members get out before he is stuck with them in the final 6, because if that were to happen I think his chances of winning would be much lower.

2. Yelena [-] - I think that Yelena is in one of the best spots of the game, just like with Ash I think some of her other original tribe mates are considered bigger threats than her. Since she got first pick, I'm assuming her first choice was Ash which means they are likely a duo, which I think is good for them.

1. Stewie Griffin [+17] - I know this is quite the jump in the rankings but hear me out LMAO.... I thought the yellow tribe would be smart enough to take him out when he was vulnerable like that and it turns out that wasn't the case. Now, Stewie is good with the powerhouse group of the game (the og green tribe) AND the underdogs (yellow tribe people). He is fuckin set.

Rooting for the most: THE UNDERDOGS which mainly includes Piper, Ruby, Jessica, Willy, Bellatrix

Yelena and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 10:18:41

This was all part of my master plan to jinx the baby
Back to top Go down
Natural Harmonia Gropius

Natural Harmonia Gropius

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 11:02:16

STEWIE PLUS SEVENTEEN STOOOOOP LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

Tweety Bird and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 11:04:01

When he gets -14 in my next one <3

He was giving winners edit there when I thought he was gonna be good with all sides of the game
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 13:46:16

I’ll do an updated ranking now that it’s merge obvi I need a new front runner
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 23:54:45

Day 11 (09/29/2021)

20. Mr. Brown [-]

19. Jade West [-]

18. Hannah Montana [-]

17. Andrew Deluca [-]

16. Yennefer [-]

15. Sandor Clegane [-2] - I wasn't very shocked to see this elimination. I was confused why he voted Yimo out and it just seemed like he went about that all wrong. I think he tried to appeal to Ariel/Zia and get them to vote out Yimo with him when he should have been trying to get Ruby/Yimo to vote out one of Ariel or Zia with him. IDK just odd too me, clearly I cant see everything so I'm missing something here maybe.

14. Stewie Griffin [-13] - Well... Obviously, I was right the first time and not the most recent one I did...I thought it made a lot more sense for them to take you out in the previous tribals and letting you get to that point was a huge error, but they managed to take care of that and get you out of there before merge.

13. Flapjack [+2] - I can't say this elimination was all that shocking, he seemed to be on the underdog side of the game and with that tribal being chaotic and hard to navigate, it's not that shocking this happened. A big move was attempted to get out Ariel instead, but obviously that didn't work out. You're a great sport though, we love to see it.

12. Shemar Moore [-] - As I said when I made predictions about who voted where in the 7-5-1 vote, I just get the sense that Shemar is someone who is a tad out of the loop. Either that, or he is in the underdog side of the game, which makes him an easy vote for now if the power players are trying to avoid correct idol plays or uses of advantages.

11. Willy Wonka [+3] - This scrappy king has made it farther than I expected because I really thought he was toast for the past two tribals that he has been too. I would argue that he is one of the biggest threats in the game...and with there being 12 people still here, that's really tough to try and over come and get to the end. It's possible, but he probably has the toughest road.

10. Jessica Day [-4] - I still have her in my mind as a dark horse winner pick, but just like Willy I see her threat level almost being on par with his since she won an individual immunity. Not only that, she has hardly any numbers here from her original tribe so I'd imagine she is having to work harder at building late game trust compared to some others here who have the luxury of having day one allies still here.

9. Piper Halliwell [-1] - I don't really know what to think of Piper's game right now. I see her in the minority, but not someone that is a main target or at the bottom either. She seems really sweet and likable so that could do her a lot of favors. I just don't know if she has the alliances to make it to the end (I'm hoping so!).

8. Bellatrix Lestrange [-1] - I feel very similarly about Bellatrix as I do about Piper. I could flip them in this ranking tbh theyre kind of at the same level as far as I think longevity goes. If it goes how I predict, with original green doing a steam roll, than it wouldn't be good for them at all.

7. Yimo Tapir [+3] - I'm starting to get the feeling he has a Tweety edit lmfaoo.. and by that I mean he is in a place where he might not be considered a strong member of either side of the game and will likely EVENTUALLY be pushed to one side over the other due to the fact that he realizes he will be picked off if he doesn't...but either way, I don't see him being the top target in that kind of situation either.

6. Truman Burbank [+5] - Being original green is helping him in this ranking a bit. He has strong allies that will likely all leave before him and their alliance seems to be in power so that's great for him...but I lowkey see him as somewhat of the Shemar of the power alliance...a tad on the outside of it, expendable.

5. Ruby Matthews [+4] - I Ruby is in a spot where she can play the middle, if she does it right. Both sides could see use for her, I think since she has connections all over based on the way the tribe swaps went for her. I'm assuming she has connections with Ariel/Zia from the red/pink tribe and she also has the outsiders likely needing her just as much as the og green tribe does. That puts her in a powerful position but also a vulnerable one, since she might be forced to pick a side and doing so might make her some enemies.

4. Zia Rodriguez [+1] - Original green, smart, well connected. Power player since the start. As I've said though, I'd be shocked if people let her get to the end. She could definitely do it though, I think.

3. Yelena [-1] - Kind of have the same things to say about her as I did in the last ranking. Appears smart, sociable, and good at comps yet also doesn't appear to be the biggest threat compared to her allies. that's a great combo of attributes that could lead to her being a winner.

2. Ariel [+1] - I still see her as the biggest threat in the game and honestly, this is her show. That's why she's ranked this high and if they don't do something about her, she's going to win. Simple as that.

1. Ash Ketchum [+2] - I just get the sense that if the og green tribe starts to crumble, he will be the last one standing...and if there are power shifts, he will be able to maneuver around it...idk I just get that feeling (truly hope so too, I'm hoping I'm not jinxing you like I did with Stewie oops)

Rooting for the most: THE UNDERDOGS STILL which I now perceive to be mostly Willy, Jessica, Piper, and Bellatrix. Also Ash is creeping up on that list of people I'm rooting for not sure why. Ruby & Yimo both seem a little sneaky to me which I kind of stan but I'd root for them more if I wasn't feeling like they hitched their wagon to the original green tribe but then again I could be totally wrong on that so who knows.

Parvati Shallow, Yelena, Jessica Day, Ariel and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 11:54:31

RIP OG green I really thought y’all would be having this shit on lock. Now y’all are a rare breed. I’ll update the ranking soon

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 18:14:53

Day 16 (10/04/2021)

20. Mr. Brown [-]

19. Jade West [-]

18. Hannah Montana [-]

17. Andrew Deluca [-]

16. Yennefer [-]

15. Sandor Clegane [-]

14. Stewie Griffin [-]

13. Flapjack [-]

12. Yelena [-9] - This blindside was really one that I did not see coming. I think the narrative about the green sticking strong together is what did her in... I thought that green would have the numbers, but I think the middle players were planning to go back and forth with taking out green and taking out part of Willy's side, however they just had no way of knowing that Willy would correctly play an idol at the next tribal. If they knew that would happen, I don't think the move to take out Yelena would have happened when it did.

11. Truman Burbank [-5] - I'm not going to lie, I thought that this was an odd choice for that side to make. They correctly played an idol and decided to make the vote you? I feel like there were bigger options but that's probably why they did do you... they didn't want someone who had something up their sleeve being able to pull a fast one too. I thought that at the time it would be a move they regret making but it seems to have turned out just fine for them.

10. Ariel [-8] - I thought more people would have her back but that just kind of was not the case, unfortunately, and I think the fact she won the first two immunities made people think they needed her gone...however, in my opinion, this just made it easier for Jessica and Willy to be the ones to get the immunities every round... sigh... sorry girl. You were a power player all season and the issue was that it was just too obvious that you were a force to be reckoned with.

9. Piper Halliwell [-] - THAT WAS THE SICKEST ROCK DRAW I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE, YOU DESERVE BETTER LIKE TRULY WHAT THE FUCK! I think Piper was playing the middle fairly well and would have been able to make it to at least final 5.......... just disgusting.

8. Ash Ketchum [-7] - I think going into the merge, Ash was in one of the best positions in the game. The issue was that the side of the game that didn't initially have the numbers was able to maneuver well by correctly using powers and having a little more luck on their side with the luck draw, which led to this. I gotta say, Im surprised it was Ash though. I thought for sure that it would be Ruby or Zia that they got out with a correct idol play like that.

7. Ruby Matthews [-2] - Roby, Zia, and Yimo appear to be in a really shitty spot right now. The only thing that I think helps Ruby stay next round is if she wins immunity...or maybe Bellatrix or Shemar could flip? That's a big maybe. If they were to flip on Jessica/Willy I think it would be after getting her out.

6. Zia Rodriguez [-2] - I think she's in a very similar place as Ruby. Numbers are not on her side, if Ruby wins immunity, I'm sure she will be the vote...

5. Yimo Tapir [+2] - While things are not looking very good for Yimo, I think that he is the least likely of the 3 to be the next casualty...which means that there is possibly more of a chance for him than the others..still see a little bit of a Tweety edit for this little bish

4. Shemar Moore [+8] - I suppose I was wrong about him in my last assessment...he seems to have partnered up with people that have helped him go from an underdog to someone in the majority now, however the issue is I don't see him having a chance of beating Willy or Jessica if they are at the end so the best move for him going forward, in my opinion, is to take out Ruby/Willy/Zia/Jessica and pursue a final 3 with Bellatrix and Yimo.

3. Bellatrix Lestrange [+5] - Similarly to Shemar, I think she has the same issues with her game and needs to be more proactive with the end game instead of just following along with Jessica and Willy. I think Shemar is probably seen as Willy's puppet and Bellatrix is Jessica's, so both of them need to do something to get out from behind their shadow.

2. Jessica Day [+8] - As I said from the beginning, I saw her as a dark horse winner and I think that is really coming to light now. she's able to win immunities, has made some power moves, and went from the bottom to the top. I think the issue for her going forward is who does she want next to her at the end? Because I think the perception is that Willy is the best player in the game and it's very clear that the two of them have a lot of loyalty to one another. So does she stay loyal to Willy or does she ditch him at final 5/4?

1. Willy Wonka [+10] - I think it is absolutely completely fucking wild that Willy is still in this game. As Ruby said, he has 9 lives in this game...and its part luck but it's also very much due to what I assume to be great strategy and a skillful maneuvering throughout the game. If he is in the final 3 with any of these people left with the exception of maybe Ruby and Zia, I think he wins.

This is still anyone's game, that's the fun part about survivor, the projections of who will win can totally flip in a couple of rounds. I am rooting for everyone to some degree! Here is a little ranking of who I would like to see win from most to least: Willy, Ruby, Jessica, Yimo, Zia, Bellatrix, Shemar

Yelena, Ariel and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 9:51:11

Tweety Bird wrote:
1. Ariel - SHE! IS! RUNNING! THIS! GAME!!!!! Now, it's early and all so the fact I have this perception at final 19 probably makes it so that she likely won't win but she is a boss and rn I see her in the most powerful position, plus she is funny and seems really easy to talk to.

EEEK yassss boo period!! <3

Tweety Bird likes this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings   Rankings I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 10:00:47

NAWR not the disrespect
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Rankings Empty