Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Tribal Council Votes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Tribal Council Votes Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:35:48

Where I will be casting every tribal council vote.

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 22:38:35

My vote is for Mr. Brown.

You bald headed, crusty, good for nothing bitch, oops.

Theo James and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:32:48

This might not even work, but I am hoping it does. My vote is for Ariel.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 1:43:16

I am casting my first vote for Yelena. I will be using the double vote and casting that vote for Yelena as well.

I feel like we don’t need it, it seems all the greens think Shemar is going by a landslide, so I hope that’s what the reality is and they’re not bluffing us. This is being used as a safety net.

If this works, #JulesKarma lmfao
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 11:44:24

So was this a double vote you were buying from the lab?

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 1:12:40

I guess I am voting for Truman lmao

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 10:22:06

quick question, if the idol blocker comes into play, does it block any and all idols used on them or only if they use one themselves? i really need some clarification because the deadline is coming soon.

if i am able to use this idol on Willy and the blocker doesn't work because EYE used it on him and not himself, then i will use it. if it's any idols used, then i will save it.
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 10:23:39

Let me confirm with the hosts.

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 10:25:00

This Egg gives you the power to block someone specific from using an idol at Tribal Council ONCE, at any tribal council until & including final 10. You must let us know that you're using your power before the voting deadline for that round & you must tell us who you are using it on.

the rules state that an idol blocker blocks SOMEONE SPECIFIC from using an idol. if they blocked Willy from using it, then he can't use an idol. BUT they didn't block me from using it. so TECHNICALLY i can use this idol and save Willy PER THE RULES
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 10:48:59

"You know what hosts, I'd hate to sit and watch green bananas turn yellow without debaucherous Willy Wonka, so Willy, I am playing your idol on you!"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 9:23:10

This is probably the riskiest vote I’ve made as of yet and it might make some people mad, and it could also backfire, but hey I came here to play and make my own moves, so that’s what I’m doing here. The idea is, we split the votes between Ariel and Zia in case there’s an idol at play so that the other one goes. If there’s no idols used and I am reading everyone correctly, then the votes would be:

Me, Willy, Bella, Shemar: 4 votes on Zia
Ash, Yimo, Piper +1: 4 votes on Ariel
Ariel/Zia: 2 votes on Ash.

With no idols used, the votes would end up tying and in a revote, I highly doubt anyone is willing to go to rocks. Personally, I would rather have Zia go than Ariel because Ariel doesn’t even bother to really respond to people whereas Zia is always actively trying to make deals with people and cover her ass from all angles, so that makes her a bigger threat. Sure, Ariel has won 2 individual immunities, but I am confident that I can beat her at most things.

I hope this works, we were going to buy the triple vote, but choosing not to is essentially a gamble we are taking because if this tribal works out in our favor, then the following tribal, we would still have 4 votes from We Are All Fucked + 2 more with the triple vote which would ~potentially~ control the next tribal’s vote.

With all that said, my vote for this tribal council is for Zia Rodriguez.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 16:23:01

For this vote, I’m glad ruby threw my name out because it gives me the green light to come after and vote for her. If she has an idol, then we’re fucked, but I don’t think she does. If she ends up going, I just wanted to say that Ruby Matthews, it’s been a pleasure working with you up until this point. I think you have been my biggest competition in this game for a long time now and why I have wanted you out for several rounds. Unfortunately, we just have not had the votes to do it, but fortunately, I think this round we do. I hope it’s you that gets voted out. If you survive this round and make it to the end, then manage to get me out, I would have NO problem voting for you to win this game because you fucking deserve it. Much love and respect for the game you have played.

My vote for this round is for Ruby Matthews. I will also be using my triple vote and use those votes for Ruby Matthews.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 21:01:04

my vote is for Ruby.

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 21:08:49

Jessica Day wrote:
my vote is for Ruby.

all three of them.

Kim Spradlin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 9:00:21

My vote this round is Ash.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 7:52:08

My vote is for Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 8:52:32

What are the rules pertaining to giving someone the immunity necklace? From what I remember, it has to be done 15 mins before the deadline, but would like to know.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 8:53:07

I have not seen Bellatrix online since last night so this will tie if she doesn’t vote.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 9:03:22

Like literally not again, not me being aligned with someone who can’t even log on to vote like wtf
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 9:10:29

Immunity has to be given up at the start of tribal council. So it would be too late to pass immunity to someone unless it’s a hidden immunity idol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council Votes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next