Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Blog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Morty

Morty

Blog Empty
PostSubject: Blog   Blog I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 21:57:27

Start Post

Kim Spradlin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog   Blog I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 2:33:46

Hey guys!! So this is my read on what's going on and now that I have access to all rooms everywhere all I have to do is read lol It's nice to not have to assume lol and yes John, I stole your format Blog 1f605

Addison Montgomery (@kmacisco): As of day 1, I haven't seen much of Addison but a lot can change tomorrow! I'm hoping her experience in the zoom helps her navigate here! Her being on the more inactive doesn't help.

Andrew Deluca (@Algerr821): Haven't seen much of Andrew either but at least he's not alone on his tribe in that regard. Hopefully he gets going tomorrow!

Ariel (@JGettys7): James is great, and proven to be a good SQ player too. Ariel seems set up in the Green tribe as well, making a strong alliance of 5 with Stewie, Yelena, Ash and Zia, and being in the inner core of that with Yelena and Zia. Great day 1!

Ash Ketchum (@DustyDust017): Ash is doing awesome so far! He's definitely one of the most active people and I love a good cartoon pfp that seems trusting and unthreatening lol Being a part of the alliance of 5 in green with Zia, Yelena, Stewie and Ariel is a good start! Go Newbie!

Bellatrix Lestrange (@_fascinoma_): She's a bright star on a quiet tribe for now but it's only day 1. I could see her and Jessica doing damage though, and connecting early on an inactive tribe!

Flapjack (@KamsKyng): I played with Darwin and Marceline and I love my cartoons and I drafted Flapjack so I'm rooting for him hard!! His tribe was mostly quiet but he was there when they were so he checked the first box!

Hannah Montana (@bigbteaches): Her alias is being Stanned but she needs to get on the forum lol day 2 is a new day though, hopefully she can recover and she's not alone in her activity on her tribe so there may be other options to vote out.

Jade West (@bernasbodyguard): Jade is in the same exact spot as Hannah Montana except for the fact that she's on the active Green tribe and not in the alliance of 5. She needs to get online!

Jessica Day (@frvnk_ocean): TJ is so good at these games and he along with Bellatrix are gonna carry their tribe if day 1 is any indication! I could see them doing WORK so good start! TJ is also the only one to say they've been looking for idols on the forum so there's that too Blog 1f440

Mr. Brown (@jayawa24): James has started out well and his tribe isn't the most active to start so hopefully there will be other targets that can shield him early game if his team flops. There's no solid alliance there yet so room to make moves.

Piper Halliwell (@IMissMyCat_): She's been one of the most active on her tribe socially and there are some comp beasts there too so she could do well here! Definitely a great start!

Ruby Matthews (@IOkayyyy): My First pick!! I love the way Aiden has started and hopefully tomorrow everyone is a bit more active so we can see her work pay off! Ruby's got some power on her team too so she may stay immune for a little while as well! Good start though!

Sandor Clegane (@MsMcSlothyFace): Sandor started off talkitive and on a tribe that has no concrete alliance yet, they can do some work! I'm excited to see what Slothy has planned!

Shemar Moore (@ccondor90): Eminem!!!! I can't wait to see Chris play again and hopefully he takes what he's learned in games past and makes it far! He started well making the flag for his team!

Stewie Griffin (@Keychain__): Key is a beast and he's in an alliance of 5 on the most active tribe! It's a great start and I'm excited to see where he takes this! Rocking a cartoon too!!!

Truman Burbank (@its1990_lv): Truman is playing enthusiastically and trying hard! Sadly an alliance has been formed without him on his tribe due to their super active nature but hopefully he can wedge his way in there or his tribe stays immune bc I'd love to see what he can do!

Willy Wonka (@idiotgregory): Greg. Let's see what he does on the inactive but stacked tribe. Hope he brings the chaos lol

Yelena (@needysdream): Courtney is already killing it. She won the flag comp for her tribe. Everyone in the alliance of 5 on green trusts her the most. It's Steven Yuen all over again. I can't wait to watch her play! My second Pick!

Yennefer (@reeez_pov): Another one of my picks, she won Slimms game and killed the graphic design comp tonight. If only they included their other two tribe mates, I would've given them my vote lmaooo but if she could just talk to her tribe mates in the private rooms a lil more that'd be great lol hopefully she's just adjusting to the forum as a Newbie!

Yimo Tapir (@hola54001494): Tony!!!!!! Everyone loves Omair and everyone loved Tony! Hopefully he can learn from his recent All-Stars game and take this all the way to the end! He's started out great, as everyone on his tribe likes him! Oh ya and I drafted him!

Zia Rodriguez (@sunlitsar): A recent winner of BBQ and another one of my draftees, Zia has had a great start, being the mastermind behind this alliance of 5! Her and Yelena could do a lotttttt of work in this game if they get close!

Theo James, Parvati Shallow, Zia Rodriguez, Yelena, Truman Burbank and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog   Blog I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 2:42:15

Morty wrote:
Start Post

Blog Interested-keep-talking

Theo James and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com