Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Tribal Council

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council   Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 22:19:56

I vote Addison.

Sorry you was inactive so I have to vote you off it's nothing personal but our team have busted their butts the last couple challenges and it's been rough with the inactive
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council   Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 23:11:50

Unfortunately I vote Hannah you haven't been active since we merged and that's going to be a problem for us going forward
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council   Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 6:27:34

I vote Andrew, you didn't even log in all day buddy so the right move is good vote you out
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council   Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 23:20:12

I vote Yennifer. Sorry you wasn't even here to discuss your votes
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council   Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 1:23:56

I vote out Ariel, sorry but we needed a original green out and your social game is amazing
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council   Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 23:31:47

Vote out Yelena. We need to start clearing these greens out
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council   Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 4:05:48

I vote Truman, is nothing personal, we just you have an end goal at the end of this game
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council   Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 9:19:32

I vote Zia, sorry but your social game is incredible, and might be the only time we have to take you out
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council   Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 15:53:20

I vote Ruby, sorry hun it's me or you and the only way that I stay is if I vote you out.
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council   Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 8:57:40

I vote Ash, you have made it clear your against me in this game and that you want me out, so I'm taking the shot before you take me out.
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council   Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 8:45:30

I vote Ruby, I can't let you go any further in this game, your friends are stacked in the jury and you beat any of us unanimously
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council   Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 12:28:10

I again vote Ruby
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council   Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 8:32:59

I vote Yimo, I fear that Zia has a idol and could play it today, so I'm voting out you Yimo, it's nothing personal but I had to do what's best for my game.
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council   Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 13:27:54

I'm tired of being at the bottom and move that gives me a win with that said I vote Willy
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council   Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 17:51:26

I vote Bellatrix you did incredible making final 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council   Tribal Council I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council
Page 1 of 1