Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

extra token task #1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

extra token task #1 Empty
PostSubject: extra token task #1   extra token task #1 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 11:53:31

hi
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: extra token task #1   extra token task #1 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 11:53:46

Bye

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: extra token task #1   extra token task #1 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 11:57:56

not the attitude in the host and player dynamic LOL

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: extra token task #1   extra token task #1 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 15:15:59

roast of everyone? this seems premature because i havent talked to like 12 people out of the 18 left but...

bellatrix-maybe if you got off the bbq forum while working at starbucks ud get more tips bae LOL BUT ILY
jessica-n/a too perfect
yennefer-wannabe jennifer check bbq all star
hannah montana- u suck
andrew- north carolina. nuff said
mr-brown... military time is....a challenge....for...u. i hope u are able to figure it out next season Sad!

NOW FOR THE G****S ....

Ariel - blah blah blah u talk so much and most of the time u could have said nothing and we would have all just been better off. ariel is not the feminist icon ur trying to make her out to be. the little mermaid is literally based off work where mermaids have no souls(and thus, cannot go to heaven) unless they marry a man. disney has historically been very sexist and racist in their films too btw. that said idk why my team hates ur fishy ass more than stewie/zia
Stewie - ur annoying and cocky . maybe its ur strategy so no one votes u in f2. but when we get to merge im voting u everytime lol
Zia - u cant...copy and paste? or are u just trying to be quirky? either way its annoying and not funny and/or cute!
Truman/Ash - the only ones on green worth aligning with.
yelena - u spammed for the ubereats pass, once clock hit 12 u dipped,...but u STILL LOST! hate u.

BROWNIES..
Ruby/Piper -  when u post i usually dont read it idk why
Sandor-i rly like u tbh... but the hound is a weirdo for obsessing over the mtn
fapjack - i wanna eat u u look yummy
addison - r u evicted? huh im not certain what is up with you
shemar moore - WHO????

Stewie Griffin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: extra token task #1   extra token task #1 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 15:16:14

ill update this if i make the merge lol
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: extra token task #1   extra token task #1 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 15:23:19

lol it’s supposed to be tough since you don’t know 12 of the players. It’s interesting to see your perception of people without having any kind of interaction with them.
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: extra token task #1   extra token task #1 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 15:31:32

oh...it isss
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: extra token task #1   extra token task #1 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 15:33:45

Me when I lie

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: extra token task #1   extra token task #1 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 15:42:43

LMAOOO

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: extra token task #1   extra token task #1 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 3:13:24

we what happened w copy and pastehbj

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: extra token task #1   extra token task #1 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 11:42:06

Yimo Tapir wrote:
Ariel - blah blah blah u talk so much and most of the time u could have said nothing and we would have all just been better off. ariel is not the feminist icon ur trying to make her out to be. the little mermaid is literally based off work where mermaids have no souls(and thus, cannot go to heaven) unless they marry a man. disney has historically been very sexist and racist in their films too btw. that said idk why my team hates ur fishy ass more than stewie/zia

HELP???????

Theo James, Stewie Griffin, Ruby Matthews and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: extra token task #1   extra token task #1 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 16:32:13

i didn’t spam for the ubereats u bitch 🙄 it’s called TALKING. a lot of people should learn that word

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: extra token task #1   extra token task #1 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 16:34:53

Zia Rodriguez wrote:
we what happened w copy and pastehbj
LMAO I AM TRYING TO REMEMBER BUT I CAN'T
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: extra token task #1   extra token task #1 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 16:35:58

Ariel wrote:
Yimo Tapir wrote:

HELP???????
LMAOOOO LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: extra token task #1   extra token task #1 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 16:37:21

Yelena wrote:
i didn’t spam for the ubereats u bitch 🙄 it’s called TALKING. a lot of people should learn that word
LMAOOOO OK YELENA
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: extra token task #1   extra token task #1 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 16:49:03

Yimo Tapir wrote:
Yelena wrote:
LMAOOOO OK YELENA

i play these games for fun 😭 if i had won that i would’ve asked them to just redo it..

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: extra token task #1   extra token task #1 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 17:47:46

Yelena wrote:
Yimo Tapir wrote:
Yelena wrote:
LMAOOOO OK YELENA

i play these games for fun 😭 if i had won that i would’ve asked them to just redo it..
mood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: extra token task #1   extra token task #1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

extra token task #1
Page 1 of 1