Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

piper & yimo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

piper & yimo - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:03:18

Yimo Tapir wrote:
Piper Halliwell wrote:
I think Ruby is too 😭😭😭 ugh that makes me so upset and then we burned a bridge with Shemar
next round me, you, zia, and ash, ash's double vote (5) votes can control getting someone out
what do you think? lets keep this on DL
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:06:38

Exactly I didn’t want to betray her in that way because she still our girl 🥺💚 and I think we do Willy? I still would like Jessica here too. I think she would be loyal to us

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:08:59

i feel the same way . i want jessica here too, lets do willy next. we may have to do a blindside though
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:09:29

i hate lying and blindsides, but we are in the dark about this triple vote dfhjdfdkd and our closest ally in our trio is leaving

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:10:12

Ruby’s been on a couple times but hasn’t talked to me and I feel so sad 😭😭 she is so upset at us. And we didn’t even vote her off 😭😭

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:10:39

I think Willy going next is a good idea
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:10:47

shes upset and will likely drag us on the way out. it is what it is. we love her, and she was in our trio

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:11:04

Piper Halliwell wrote:
I think Willy going next is a good idea
do we blindside or what? im worried about powers is the only reason
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:11:20

we are about to get blindsided girl

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:12:01

I feel so bad about it 😭😭 and she probably will. But at the same time she was super close with Zia so I feel like she would have chosen Zia over us if it came down to it. Which sucks 😭 but who knows
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:13:06

Piper Halliwell wrote:
I feel so bad about it 😭😭 and she probably will. But at the same time she was super close with Zia so I feel like she would have chosen Zia over us if it came down to it. Which sucks 😭 but who knows
me too. i think shed pick us, and we needed ruby so im so sad she's leaving
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:13:15

Yimo Tapir wrote:

I think I’m going. I have a feeling Jess, Willy, Ruby, and Zia might have teamed up to vote me off. Zia is suddenly talking to me and I feel like it’s because she has to have good jury management… and I think I’m gonna go
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:13:23

watch it be one of us fhjddkdfk and here we are thinking its ruby LOL

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:14:02

Piper Halliwell wrote:
Yimo Tapir wrote:

I think I’m going. I have a feeling Jess, Willy, Ruby, and Zia might have teamed up to vote me off. Zia is suddenly talking to me and I feel like it’s because she has to have good jury management… and I think I’m gonna go
oh god no, i dont think so. i think its ruby. dont worry.
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:14:10

Either Jess/Willy has the triple… or Ruby/Zia has the triple. Or Shemar has the triple and one of them are lying about who has it
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:14:51

i think jess has it. i gave her $130 lol

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:15:07

we cant spiral . i have ur back period, and i didnt hear ur name once

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:18:18

I have your back too and I didn’t hear your name either..

I’ve legit heard everyone’s name except mine, yours, ash’s, and Bella 😂😂 and Zia but she don’t count lol

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:19:42

edhdjdsj im soo scared at this point piper. but we have a plan next round if we both stay. the only thing is whether we be honest or blindside. i hate lying but i hate our plans backfiring lol
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:26:04

For real same. I didn’t realIze everyone was voting last second for these things I legit thought everyone was trying to get the early vote tokens lol 

And that’s why everything has been a surprise to us because we vote right away and no one else is lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

piper & yimo
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next