Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Where you go, I go (Apparently)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Where you go, I go (Apparently) Empty
PostSubject: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 13:14:23

LMFAOOO They really can’t keep us apart!! This draw is actually solid we can work out what’s going on over on the boys tribe

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 14:29:24

If Willy asks every time Stewie stays the greens cheer and are so happy about it LMFAOOOO

Gotta plant those seeds

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 14:46:14

Yeah that mans working with Stewie, he couldn’t be more obvious like this is sick!!

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 17:13:30

Sorry I'm just catching up I thought the comp was at 1 today and thought I missed it lol

And yea I'm sure he probably is working with him
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 17:21:50

It was a false alarm LOL

Apparently Sandor is tho and he’s been pushing them to keep Stewie, apparently he’s also been pissy about getting their tribe strong and stuff
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 17:34:36

Wait Willy is upset because he wants the tribe strong? Or Sandor is? And yea I don't think Sandor felt safe with us... The last time I was restricted he sent me a message asking how I truly felt about the tribe... so I felt like he didn't feel safe.... but since I was restricted Im not 100% sure if he meant the brown tribe... or the new one we are on... because he also posted on the main page "Opps I just saw this please don't punish her...."
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 17:37:07

Also I'll probably suck all night tonight... my 2 month old has diarrhea and is super clingy/upsetti
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 17:44:56

Piper Halliwell wrote:
Wait Willy is upset because he wants the tribe strong? Or Sandor is? And yea I don't think Sandor felt safe with us... The last time I was restricted he sent me a message asking how I truly felt about the tribe... so I felt like he didn't feel safe.... but since I was restricted Im not 100% sure if he meant the brown tribe... or the new one we are on... because he also posted on the main page "Opps I just saw this please don't punish her...."

Sandor is upset about tribe strong, Willy has been frustrated with him because he thinks Sandor will flip on us also I chatted to Shemar and he’s solid
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 17:45:21

Piper Halliwell wrote:
Also I'll probably suck all night tonight... my 2 month old has diarrhea and is super clingy/upsetti

Awww hope they feel better soon 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 17:51:29

I think Shemar is solid as well... would that be something we might want to Share with Jessica and Yimo... It might make them more willing to convince the surviving orange players to team up with us.

Ruby Matthews likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 17:52:34

Willy and Shemar arent on maybe it will just be me versus you... I mean they still have 10 minutes but still
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 17:53:53

Yeah I think they’re gonna know we talked ruing this exile so we have to tell them something so they trust us
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 17:54:16

Tbh I trust them so I’m fine telling them anything we learned bc none of it really hurts our games directly
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 17:54:56

I’ve been trying to drill into Willy and Shemars heads that they need to go after Stewie and they now want to but are worried about what Sandor will say
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 17:55:25

Piper Halliwell wrote:
Willy and Shemar arent on maybe it will just be me versus you... I mean they still have 10 minutes but still

I hope it’s just me vs you asfsgshsjs
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 17:57:30

I gave them a bunch of information. I mean worst case scenario we get picked off but at least they have the knowledge to try and do something if our tribe loses and we get picked off. If I lose… I want you to win… and if we both lose I want a surviving brown player to win lol

The greens are just crackhead strong and I don’t know how they do it

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:00:16

I feel the same I just want one of us to win and I want to help make that happen
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:08:07

Willy just told me he wasnt going to attempt to win. I love him he is so sweet 🥺💚

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:10:44

Aww that’s a real one!!

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:10:48

Also… I hope that Jessica and Yimo don’t flip on us with us both being gone… what if they realize that if we get a green tribe member out that the brown will be going in with 6 and green would only have 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where you go, I go (Apparently)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Mt. Sibo :: Mt. Sibo :: Piper + Ruby-
Jump to: