Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Where you go, I go (Apparently)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Where you go, I go (Apparently) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:10:55

How did you do?
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:17:09

I think I did well! I’m an old lady and do crosswords in my free time 😂😂😂😂I posted at 18.05.59!
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:19:11

Oh oop you got it I think! Good job it was a win win scenario anyways

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:20:23

My extra ass wanted to highlight each word a diff color and had to make sure the lines were somewhat perfect 😂😂

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:20:41

Wouldn’t think I was being timed at all

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:20:53

If this is the same prize as before and I win I’m going to gift it to Willy!

Plus since Ariel has been here it would be dumb af to lie and say we didn’t compete… so when we go back if anyone asks if I won’t I’m going to say that Morty told us that we had to gift an immunity idol that is only good after the final merge and up to the final 6… and I gave it to (insert orange name here whoever seems the most inactive) because I think they are super inactive and I want it to be out of play come the merge

Ruby Matthews likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:22:08

And girl I had to erase my tyrannosaurus one multiple times because it was so squiggly and ugly lol
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:25:29

NO SAME 💀 Also yeah I think thats what you should do, I’m not gonna say anything about the comp unless anyone asks lol
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:30:17

That’s what I figured. I have no reason to bring it up unless they ask about it.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:35:10

Yeah for sure!! Tbh hopefully no one asks but Ariel and Zia will probably be in our dms from the jump
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:35:51

MORTY HASNT TOLD ME IF I WON YET AND IM GETTING SO ANXIOUS LMFAOO
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 18:36:31

And I agree Ariel and Zia have hardly talked to me… so if they all the sudden start I know it’s because they are digging
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where you go, I go (Apparently)   Where you go, I go (Apparently) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where you go, I go (Apparently)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Mt. Sibo :: Mt. Sibo :: Piper + Ruby-
Jump to: