Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe

Go down 
+3
Stewie Griffin
Shemar Moore
Theo James
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe   Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 21:33:05

Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe Survivor-island-of-the-idols-episode-1-tribal-council-spoiler

Come on in Malcolm Tribe. Bellatrix Lestrange, Flapjack, Sandor Clegane, Shemar Moore, Stewie Griffin, Willy Wonka, Yennefer.

It is time to light your torches & take a seat.

You lost the challenge tonight which means that you are now here with us at Tribal Council where one of you will be voted out. Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- The two challenges tonight were a little more individual based, yet we are still here. What happened?
- We are still in tribes, but with merge around the corner, what factors in your decisions going forward?
- Do original tribe loyalties matter at all at this point?
- What are your thoughts on the people who disappear right before the competition? Is that hindering your performance in challenges?

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open in one hour from now. This means you can start voting at 10:35pm EST tonight. You have 12 hours to vote in your Confessional starting at 10:35pm EST. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you cannot change your vote so make sure you're certain before you do. Votes will be due at 10:35am EST on Saturday September 25th.
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe   Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 21:35:42

- The two challenges tonight were a little more individual based, yet we are still here. What happened? We just didn't win but we was all active so that was beautiful.
- We are still in tribes, but with merge around the corner, what factors in your decisions going forward? Activity
- Do original tribe loyalties matter at all at this point?No not at all I'm team yellow.
- What are your thoughts on the people who disappear right before the competition? Is that hindering your performance in challenges? Yes it is, but it didn't happen tonight.

Theo James, Sandor Clegane and Yennefer like this post

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe   Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 21:39:28

- The two challenges tonight were a little more individual based, yet we are still here. What happened?
- We are still in tribes, but with merge around the corner, what factors in your decisions going forward?
- What are your thoughts on the people who disappear right before the competition? Is that hindering your performance in challenges?

- We're still here just because we didn't win. I don't think it's anymore complicated than that.
- Those who can be active and loyal
- They can, but is this the last swap? I've grown a little envious of the reds lol
- I'm not a fan at all, and wish a head's up could be given. We had full participation tonight at Immunity, so it was great

Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe   Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 21:45:20

- It was a speed based immunity. We did the best we could and we did really well! I don't fault us at all for this loss.
- I'm just looking to play! I want to be around active people who want to be here. 
- We're a new team and this is what I'm here for. 
- That really sucks! It makes it hard to talk at all and bond with the tribe before we go crazy in your psycho challenges.

Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe   Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 22:10:32

Well, I liked that they were more individual, but we still came up a little short. Not for lack of trying. I can say I feel like everyone gave it their all. The other team maybe has luck or a skillset that we lack. Im not sure.
For me, I'm not thinking of merge just yet. Im focused on our tribe and the people I want to work with going forward
Imo, no. The orig trive was great, but the 2 ppl I lost I dont feel I have as strong a connection with as I do some of the new tribe members
- What are your thoughts on the people who disappear right before the competition? Is that hindering your performance in challenges? I dont think you want to hear my thoughts. Lots of 4 letter words

Theo James and Yennefer like this post

Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe   Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 23:19:48

I enjoyed the comps! I love working my team but I hate to feel like I’m holding people back! A lot of us did so good tonight and there was nobody missing so that’s a plus!

I haven’t even thought about merge, I’m still navigating the forum and getting to know my teammates!

Teams were switched soooo so quickly that I do not think loyalties were quite created yet, and we’ve all been working to open up to eachother and work well!

I didn’t really think any people disappeared right before comps or anything like on purpose. The past days seemed like the people that missed were people that were inactive all day so idk
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe   Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 23:24:50

That awkward moment when I realize I worded the last question weird. I meant the people who had restricted access lol whoops.
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe   Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 2:45:32

I mean the other just beat us plain and simple. We all were active and here. 

I mean definitely winning these comps. Once merge I’m definitely gonna be looking at the people like “ well you do have a winning track record in these challenges”.

I mean it can be a factor. People flocking towards people they were on a tribe with seems the easiest way to gain numbers. 

I mean as long as people can make the challenge which we all did 
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe   Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 10:42:25

Tribal up shortly.
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe   Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 10:46:50

Once the votes are tallied, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave just ONE goodbye post and then leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Spoiler:

I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

The fifth person voted out of Survivor Quarantine Season 2 is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Malcolm Tribe, please make a confessional regarding the latest in tribe dynamics. We will see you tonight for your fifth reward and immunity challenge. Please head on back to camp.

Fifteen remain...Who will be voted out next?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe   Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 12:55:37

Not me playing a part in evicting myself 😂😂 omg I was a UNAN vote for myself!!? SKSFHDH omg I’m sorry y’all, I’ve just been so busy but this was a fun new experience! I cannot wait to actually meet y’all!! Good luck tribe, I’ll be rooting for y’all!!

Sandor Clegane likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe   Tribal Council #5 - Malcolm Tribe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1