Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe

Go down 
+10
Willy Wonka
Jessica Day
Truman Burbank
Ash Ketchum
Ariel
Shemar Moore
Zia Rodriguez
Ruby Matthews
Yelena
Kim Spradlin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:47:54

Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe Survivor-island-of-the-idols-episode-1-tribal-council-spoiler

Come on in Brachiosaurus Tribe: Ash Ketchum, Willy Wonka & Yelena (safe), Mamenchisaurus Tribe: Yimo Tapir, Zia Rodriguez (safe), Ruby Matthews, Ariel & FlapJack & Pachycephalosaurus Tribe: Jessica Day (safe), Bellatrix Lestrange, Piper Halliwell, Truman Burbank & Shemar Moore

It is time to light your torches & take a seat.

Tonight you are all here with us at Tribal Council where one of you will be voted out. Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

We're trying hard to emulate a real Survivor experience this season, as best as we can seeing as this is on a forum. Normally during Tribal Council, players are allowed to get up & whisper to each other. This is what we will allow you to do for cross tribal communication right now. What does this mean? Please read carefully.

You have the 1 hour voting freeze to communicate with other players that are not on your tribe. Since you are essentially getting up & whispering to them in front of everyone though, you will have to post ON THIS THREAD "I'm whispering to (player name you want to talk with)" before you can go talk to them in your Private Room. If I see you talking in a Private Room to someone cross tribe & you did not post about it on here first, you will get penalized.

Now on to the questions.

- How do you feel about all the events today?
- What is the most important factor in your decision tonight?
- What was the most shocking moment for you so far this season?
- Do you feel like you have anything to improve about your game now that we're about to hit the individual part of it?

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open in one hour from now. This means you can start voting at 11:47pm EST tonight. You have 12 hours to vote in your Confessional starting at 11:47pm EST. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you cannot change your vote so make sure you're certain before you do. Votes will be due at 11:47am EST on Tuesday September 28th.

Last edited by Kim Spradlin on Tue 28 Sep - 0:06:55; edited 1 time in total

Ruby Matthews likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:49:00

To make sure it's clear, cross tribe communication will end at 11:47pm EST

Zia Rodriguez and Yelena like this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:50:13

the gif did not work

Last edited by Yelena on Mon 27 Sep - 22:50:29; edited 1 time in total

Zia Rodriguez and Ruby Matthews like this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:50:14

Not the chaos
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:50:32

The name of this tribal is actually hilarious

Kim Spradlin and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:51:10

So who's gonna whisper first lol

Ariel and Truman Burbank like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:52:02

Who’s gonna answer the questions first
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:52:45

When we all just stay seated for the entire tribal

Ariel and Truman Burbank like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:53:38

Zia Rodriguez wrote:
The name of this tribal is actually hilarious

It's my proudest moment tbh <3

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:54:19

1 = Girl I don't even remember today's events asfshsjkakdelee 😭💀

2 = Tonight the most important factor in my decision will be "am I making the right choice?"

3 = Most shocking moment is either Stewie or Jessica going crazy in public hehe (it's all love pls don't be mad I'm just joking<3)

4 = Um yeah I need to improve my game at being better at challenges because I'm flopping. Yes I'm part sea creature so naturally I'm at a disadvantage, but I can hopefully overcome that and I need to start talking to people. Hi guys! If anyone has anything to discuss with me don't be afraid. I don't bite <3
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:54:39

I mean I’ll go first

I’m whispering to Ruby

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:55:21

- How do you feel about all the events today? Insane happy to be in the jury phase and halfway point.
- What is the most important factor in your decision tonight? Majority and what is best for long term game.
- What was the most shocking moment for you so far this season? Someone getting eaten by a Trex was wild
- Do you feel like you have anything to improve about your game now that we're about to hit the individual part of it? I can't wait to communicate with the people that I haven't had a chance to yet.
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:56:08

I'm whispering to yimo

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:56:32

I'm whispering to Yimo.

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:56:59

Kim what if whispered to somebody and we don't have a room with them yet because we've never been in a tribe with him do we need to message you guys to create a room?

Last edited by Shemar Moore on Mon 27 Sep - 22:58:05; edited 2 times in total

Kim Spradlin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:57:07

I’m also gonna whisper to Jess

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:57:34

- How do you feel about all the events today? I am so happy we are at the jury! Also the summit thing is cool, I loved the comp as always
- What is the most important factor in your decision tonight? What is best for my game
- What was the most shocking moment for you so far this season? Jade never responding Sad also stewie leaving is shocking to me
- Do you feel like you have anything to improve about your game now that we're about to hit the individual part of it? I would just love to talk with those I have not talked with! I feel odd not knowing everyone!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:57:38

Shemar Moore wrote:
Kelly what if whispered to somebody and we don't have a room with them yet because we've never been in a tribe with him do we need to message you guys to create a room?

Not Kelly HELP

Kim Spradlin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:57:40

Shemar Moore wrote:
Kelly what if whispered to somebody and we don't have a room with them yet because we've never been in a tribe with him do we need to message you guys to create a room?

Who's Kelly?
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:57:50

I’m whispering to Piper

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next