Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe

Go down 
+10
Willy Wonka
Jessica Day
Truman Burbank
Ash Ketchum
Ariel
Shemar Moore
Zia Rodriguez
Ruby Matthews
Yelena
Kim Spradlin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 13:18:44

I think Ariel is super nice too. For sure.
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 13:20:50

Ariel is a absolute sweetheart from what I can gather.
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 13:38:56

Well it was fun guys Good game

Ruby Matthews, Piper Halliwell, Ash Ketchum, Truman Burbank and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 14:19:15

Zia Rodriguez wrote:
so is Ariel, tbh I feel like everyone left on the cast is, from what I've seen!

I 100% agree with with this Zia!! It may not sound like much. But I truly adore you all. And win or lose I’m very excited to see who is behind these characters! Because even in a game full of plotting, paranoia, and maybe some backstabbing, you guys have really made the past week better for me 💚 thank you 💚🥺

Tweety Bird, Zia Rodriguez, Ariel and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 14:20:33

flap will miss you
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 14:20:41

Zia Rodriguez wrote:
At this point, everyone deserves to stay, everyone can compete well, it will be hard, and interesting.

I also agree with this! I’m so excited to finally be at the jury part because everyone here deserves to win and whoever is final two/three it will be interesting to see how they try to sell it to the jury!!

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 14:20:50

Piper Halliwell wrote:
Zia Rodriguez wrote:
so is Ariel, tbh I feel like everyone left on the cast is, from what I've seen!

I 100% agree with with this Zia!! It may not sound like much. But I truly adore you all. And win or lose I’m very excited to see who is behind these characters! Because even in a game full of plotting, paranoia, and maybe some backstabbing, you guys have really made the past week better for me 💚 thank you 💚🥺
this is so sweet

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 14:21:10

Also bye flapjack!!! It was nice getting to compete with you 💚
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 14:30:12

bye flapjack!! not sure why you went around telling people i wanted yimo out when you were the one to tell me yimo’s name was going around but alright 😂 good game though 😍
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 14:36:42

Bye Flapjack!
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 14:37:00

And why was he telling Yimo I wanted him gone, Flapjack that's messy buddy, I never even spoke to Yimo, but nonetheless good game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #8 - BrachiosaurusMamenchisaurusPachycephalosaurus Tribe
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7