Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

hey :)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yelena

Yelena

hey :)  Empty
PostSubject: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:17:05

hey willie!! it’s nice to meet you.. finally. i’ll be honest in saying i chose you in hopes that i could form the strongest tribe
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:32:46

Nice to meet you too! Hopefully we can win a lot of challenges! Thank you for picking me! Smile

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:50:25

i hope so! it would be nice to have a straight shot to the merge phase, and no problem <3 i knew from the character choice alone i would be choosing you

Willy Wonka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 15:26:17

Fingers crossed we can win today! I’m just excited to be on a tribe with some new faces lmao. Every tribe i’ve been on has had so many inactives that it drives me crazy. I haven’t been able to get my footing at all.

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 18:45:32

the forum set me up and didn’t show that i had a new message in here. i apologize for not responding while i was clearly online since i was talking in the immunity chat 😭 i’m excited to meet new people so i love that we had a swap. i wonder if we will have 2 joint tribals with a merge at 13, or if it’s going to be 2 separate tribals these next 2 immunities with a merge at 11

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:16:02

That would be interesting, im so nervous about it in general because i feel like I haven’t had much chance to make many bonds because of being on such inactive tribes

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:18:33

i can see your stance on it and i will say that you are at a disadvantage bonds-wise just due to how many people that you have met have left already. there’s always a chance to make new bonds though. obviously, it will take a lot more effort compared to those who haven’t seen a tribal or have seen very few tribals just due to them not really having to vote somebody off

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:39:36

Since we gotta go to tribal, i’m literally at everyone’s mercy. I’m willing to do whatever you think is best, obviously I don’t want to be voted out and I don’t have many ties. I’m willing to work with you long term if that’s something you’d be interested in

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:50:27

first i’d just like to mention i’m confused how we lost 😭 maybe i just read the rules wrong, but i assumed that if we got it right even if it’s at negative odds, that our return would be what we bet and the money we earned on top of that. i swore everybody said they got theirs right 

also, trust me, i get it. i didn’t really expect a challenge like this and i was hoping that we would be a beast tribe. it sucks that we’re going to tribal and i know that some may assume green is strong, but that’s just people speaking in paranoia. i’m not home right now, but i will be in about 10 minutes where we can talk of the vote
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:54:54

I’m not paranoid about green at all, I know people are smart enough to have their own personal games outside of what seems like big powerful tribes lol. I’m open to talking anything out.

I am close with Stewie and he’s saying that the vote is flapjack tonight which i’m fine with. I do like the idea of working with you and him in some capacity going forward, we can def talk about options when you get home Smile
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:58:23

i’m getting gas right now so i can talk for a little, but THANK YOU for not being paranoid about it. i feel like i’m stuck in this place of people assuming where i lie when it comes to people just because green only had one inactive tribe member

i was just speaking with stewie as well and he mentioned flapjack as well. i should be home in about 15, i’m also getting fast food 😂

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 20:09:35

For sure, there’s no reason to be paranoid on my end, there are 7 “original green” and 7 people can’t win the game so I assume there will be people branching out and such.

So far I get a great feeling from you and stewie and neither of you concern me about the green stuff. LOL
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 20:29:50

wait there’s not 7 original green left. jade was eaten by a t-rex 

LMAO well i was hoping i wouldn’t give off that vibe 😂 i’m not the type of player to just stick to what i know when there’s new people

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 21:01:53

Oh right LMAO

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 21:03:37

Anyways i’m down to vote out flapjack, i’ll literally do whatever you think is best

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 21:29:46

competition and activity wise, i do believe flapjack is the way to go
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 21:44:21

I agree. I trust you 100%. Probably the most out of everyone on this tribe because you're actually responding to me.

Can I bring something up to you between you and me only?

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 21:46:13

yes 100% you can. i will not say a word to anybody about it
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 21:50:18

I usually can read people well with how short their responses are. I'm getting a terrible vibe from Stewie and Ash. Absolutely a pit in my stomach bad vibe that I think I'm leaving tonight. I found an idol when I was on the Malcolm tribe, it COULD be a waste, but I think I'm playing it tonight to be safe. I don't know if I'm just paranoid or not.

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 21:58:05

okay before i even delve into the whole paragraph, i just need to ask. where the hell did you find the idol? i was trying to search for one all across the forum a few days ago and couldn’t find anything

also wait is the tribal tonight? i need to check that because i was going to vote tomorrow

now, as for the actual message you just sent. when i originally met ash and stewie on my initial tribe, they were quite short with me as well. i’m not entirely sure as to what you may refer to as short compared to my short, so i figured i would mention that just incase it may be the paranoia speaking. with that being said though, does this mean you don’t want to vote flapjack? would you rather do ash or stewie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey :)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Willy & Yelena-
Jump to: