Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

hey :)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

hey :)  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 14:24:11

Nah I wasn't shutting his name down, but Stewie over-exaggerating about me being "obsessed'. Like please.

I've literally never talked to Zia and Ariel, and I'd frankly be shocked if they trust me LMAO. Idk what he's thinking with that.

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 14:26:52

he hasn’t spoken to ariel either 😂 i honestly am not sure what he’s doing at all

and well.. either way he was a threat so it is what it is. he’s gone now

Willy Wonka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 14:44:52

LMAO. I dont know... if he really wants to push for that, I won't take it seriously tbh, but let him if he wants.

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 14:45:33

i basically just told him i would be fine with it. not really sure how it would turn out though

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 17:56:50

I’m actually warming up to these groups we in lmao i think it’s a little odd there’s two of them though lmaoo

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 17:58:41

so.. shemar kind of had me all sorts of confused 😂 apparently ariel wasn’t supposed to be in it, but we were talking about ariel right before he asked me to make it. so i guess he then made a 5

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 18:03:18

LMAO

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 18:03:35

Isn’t Zia tight with Ariel, she might run and tell her

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 18:04:58

yeah they’re close but idk if she would run that back

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 10:28:29

Im not sure what we should do. I messaged Ariel and I kind of opened up and was honest about my concerns in the game with this shop, people are going to be liars all over the place out of paranoia because of powers foiling any plan. I just want to make sure we can put together a group that we can fully trust.

What doesn't help is Shemar is all over the map, and on top of that people going around acting like im a duo with him is a nightmare. The guy is such an unpredictable wild card. I'm not saying I want to vote him out, but he's someone to watch out for because he might just accidentally say something wrong to the wrong person accidentally even if his intentions are good.

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 11:34:04

the volcanic twist could fuck everything up honestly. i feel like people will fear having their powers exposed, but buy them asap as they would probably be exposed anyway. i see the shop selling out extremely fast now just because of that 

not gonna lie, i don’t like shemar much. it was going around amongst all the girls that they don’t like the way shemar treats them. with that i just don’t even know if it’s worth attempting a relationship with him. if he continues to make women feel idiotic, i may just vote him out
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 11:41:12

Honestly, if he has to go, he has to go. Im literally SICK of these duo rumors with him. Like I dead ass am okay with him leaving. It might make me less of a threat then. A weight off my back.

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 11:42:01

i don’t get why you keep getting duo-ed up with people. first flapjack, and now shemar. it’s bullshit
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 11:43:01

Its the same shit as people afraid of greens. People are just accustomed to thinking this way, they have to look for threats and look for reasons to target people.

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 19:41:26

it’s the only way to keep the target off of themselves. as long as a new rumor goes around, their name isn’t thrown around

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 21:38:58

Yup I agree. It’s just the way it is and it’s so annoying

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 23:41:19

it truly is because we’re the ones with the short ends of the stick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey :)    hey :)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey :)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Willy & Yelena-
Jump to: