Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

HEY

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY Empty
PostSubject: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:14:07

HEY WILLY!!!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:14:33

first and foremost, the way we both sent each other the $15 was amazing!!! how are you???

Willy Wonka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:19:01

Hey!!! OK i have a lot to say. I was very flattered that we connected with the money!

So long story short. My main allies from the original tribe I was on was Ruby and Piper.

Then a tribe swap happened and I was stuck with these moronic players like Sandor, who for NO reason at all threw me under the bus to Stewie because I was talking about how i’m concerned about original green having boatloads of money. I tried to get stewie out to weaken green but these dummies from my original tribe kept flip flopping. Low and behold i’m stuck on a tribe with stewie and he now had the numbers to take me out. I had to play TWO double votes in order to get the numbers to blindside stewie.

My point is, i have nowhere to go and I feel like i’m getting voted out tonight potentially because people living up stewie’s ass. I wanna work with you, genuinely.

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:19:55

where are you?? i need you to respond because there's a plan to try to flush your idol. please do not let this out because it's going to by me in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:20:50

I don’t have an IDOL!!! I lied to get yelena to change her vote to flapjack lmao. I completely bluffed to save my ass

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:20:52

i do too! i think as outsiders, we almost have to work together. if you were told votes were going to you, don't play it. they want to vote for flapjack, but want to try and flush your idol (you don't need to tell me whether you have it or not)

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:21:10

would you be down to vote a green out tonight?
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:22:00

Yes! I need that so bad lmao
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:23:18

I’m going to tell people i’m playing my idol and hopefully flapjack goes.

People are so afraid i’m close to flapjack it’s ridiculous. Like they stole him away from me, these people are sick lmao. Flapjack is not a threat.

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:23:32

Which green should we vote for
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:25:14

Ideally i hope we can get a green out. Sorry for being so scatterbrained

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:26:07

i think Ariel. Me, Shemar, Piper, Bellatrix, You, Yimo. tell FlapJack to vote the same way because they're trying to vote him out!!

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:26:42

you're fine, don't worry. i'm really looking forward to working with you! i just think a green needs to go in order for us to have the upper hand at the merge
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:27:04

will do I’m down so hard for this
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:29:04

i am already on the chopping block next round because people have told others i am pushing for a green person to go lol, but we have to make a move. if we all stick together, we can make it happen.

You, me, FlapJack, Bellatrix, Shemar, Piper, Yimo. that's 7 and would be enough!

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 13:24:43

I think this is allowed now to talk since we merged?

Okay, so I voted for Ariel. I think we should consider making a room for all non original green people. But Im wary about Ruby and Yimo.

I love you, piper, bellatrix for certain, and Shemar has always been upfront with me.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 13:41:07

I voted for her too. I think it’s a great idea, but if I’m honest, Ruby is in with them. Yimo is with me. Even if he didn’t vote the same way this round, he’s not going to be more loyal to them.

Should we approach those people and see what they think about the room

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 13:46:01

Yeah I don't trust ruby at all which is disappointing because she was my first ally in the game.

She would be a mole probably. Yeah im reaching out to people now and see. Maybe we should create a faux-room and include literally every non-green and fill it with misinformation and see if it goes back to greens via Ruby. And we make one without ruby?

I'm still trying to figure out what happened. Flapjack stupid ass told Ariel that I was pushing for her, like what the fuck he thinking. I swear, dead ass, I was stuck with flop ass players that do things for literally no reason. Sandor living up Stewie's ass, we had 3 opportunities to take stewie out and we didn't and he told Stewie everything and apparently threw me under the bus on his way out over on that pink tribe.

Im salivating for some competent allies.

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 13:53:17

I genuinely am confident about the fact Ruby is the mole. There’s no way she isn’t! Zia said she loves Ruby and so has Ariel.

I think the faux room is a great idea. We could try to push for a fake target in there and actually come up with a real plan on the side so they don’t expect it. I swear this season’s cast is filled with a bunch of fucking morons and it has been the most frustrating thing to deal with.

I am definitely a competent ally and loyal as well. I have had the roughest start to this game and have yet to truly form real connections that I feel confident in aside from a few people. Everyone else is sucking up to the green’s asses like they have any shot at beating any of them once people like the two of us get voted out, but I am glad to finally be able to talk to you because I know the two of us can do major damage in this game. We neeeeeed to get those greens out. They’re way too good at comps and they’re all working together, on top of having a shit ton of money.

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 14:00:25

Omg i love you truly.

I'm going to create a faux-room. But we should figure out a group within that where we talk about real shit. People we trust.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Jessica & Willy-
Jump to: