Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

HEY

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 20:39:41

I’m pissed off what the fuck. We just went to rocks for him only for him to not even vote with us. This could really fuck things up for us. We need to tell Bella that we need to vote one of the other side out and then we can vote Shemar.

Willy Wonka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 20:45:43

I know i’m so fucking annoyed
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 20:50:04

We gotta make sure Bella votes with us. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 22:02:34

i am afraid this tribal won't go our way because of fucking Shemar. we NEED Ruby gone, but I don't know if Bellatrix will vote for her over Shemar when she just went to rocks for him and he fucking voted her out.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 22:24:35

check with Zia, but she's telling me she's down to vote for Ruby. if she does we might not end up needing Bella's vote.

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 22:38:53

Will do
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 23:41:48

What’s the word? I just came back from dinner. No one is like online lmfao idk what’s going to happen. I’ve messaged Bella but she hasn’t not been online since earlier when I was taking a nap.
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 23:43:37

I messaged Bella, and asked her who she’s thinking of voting. 

I told Zia i’m on board with voting out Ruby, and she said that Ruby believes that she’s going to be voting me out. So i gotta hope she voted Ruby.

I can’t imagine Bellatrix voting for me. If they were smart they would try to flip bellatrix to get shemar out. Lol idk if they are
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 23:46:43

He’s such an idiot. I swear if he messes this up for us I’m going to be LIVID.

Zia is telling me she’s voting for Ruby too. Everyone not being online makes me concerned lmao but these people have to realize that Ruby can beat all of us in the end because she had the gameplay and bonds with everyone in the jury. I’ll be up a couple hours in the morning before the deadline so I’m hoping to catch her in the morning so I can see how she’s going to vote.

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 13:49:15

The fact that the shop is still open going into final 6 makes me weirded out and worried in general. Idk what to make of it, maybe the hosts forgot to close it? 

Either way, I think Bellatrix had become a liability, we really lucking out with this shit. I think the 3 of us, you me and Shemar should consider voting out Bellatrix next, she will likely be expelled anyway. And the 3 of us have control of final 5.

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 13:51:21

Willy Wonka wrote:
The fact that the shop is still open going into final 6 makes me weirded out and worried in general. Idk what to make of it, maybe the hosts forgot to close it? 

Either way, I think Bellatrix had become a liability, we really lucking out with this shit. I think the 3 of us, you me and Shemar should consider voting out Bellatrix next, she will likely be expelled anyway. And the 3 of us have control of final 5.

I think that’s probably the best thing for us too. If we can’t rely on her vote, she has to go. Shemar was already asking me how long do we plan on keeping her since we can’t even rely on her vote lmao
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 16:22:12

Another big red flag to me, is ultimately, why on earth would they flip? Like, they gotta have something otherwise why would they be afraid to go to rocks? Shits just not adding up.

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct - 10:48:39

Willy Wonka wrote:
Another big red flag to me, is ultimately, why on earth would they flip? Like, they gotta have something otherwise why would they be afraid to go to rocks? Shits just not adding up.

that's true. i think this is the round we gotta get rid of Bellatrix and hopefully she doesn't vote again so there's 4 votes on her and we still have majority. We gotta win immunity though for sure.

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct - 10:51:51

I think getting rid of Bellatrix is something those two would never suspect ever and we would have an insurance policy against any possible trick they could have up their sleeve
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct - 10:54:11

Willy Wonka wrote:
I think getting rid of Bellatrix is something those two would never suspect ever and we would have an insurance policy against any possible trick they could have up their sleeve

i just don't understand what is going on with Bella with she logs on in the morning and then after her work, but doesn't bother to log on for the rest of the day. it doesn't make any sense.

one of us needs to win immunity. we need to bring this idea up to Shemar too, idk when is a good time. like should we wait til after the challenge?
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct - 11:18:50

I brought it up to him and he seems to agree with it but I told him he cannot let those two know, they gotta think they are at risk in case those two have anything. He seems fine with it.

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct - 11:50:05

Ok that’s good. I’m tired of keeping his ass on a leash lmao and the funny thing is he really thinks he’s worked so hard and done so much to get here fjfjdjammd bless him.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 0:32:17

How confident do we feel about this plan? If it works, we get to final 4 by killing two birds with one stone. If it doesn’t work out, I think you go. Zia not being up all night and campaigning leads me to believe she has a power or feels safe, which wouldn’t make sense because they’re down in numbers, which is even more reason to believe she has something. She was first to flip and the way she was talking to me was just a bad attempt at lying lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY   HEY - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Jessica & Willy-
Jump to: