Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Ariel and Flapjack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FlapJack

FlapJack

Ariel and Flapjack  Empty
PostSubject: Ariel and Flapjack    Ariel and Flapjack  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:45:11

Heyyy girl we have to come together as a tribe because I’m hearing both of our names a lot
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel and Flapjack    Ariel and Flapjack  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:47:33

Right! Apparently I'm too "chaotic" whatever that means like what???
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Ariel and Flapjack    Ariel and Flapjack  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:48:10

Yess once I got around some I wanted to come to you and give you a heads up
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel and Flapjack    Ariel and Flapjack  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:52:53

Do you know who said that because that geniuinely hurts my feelings like I've literally minded my business and tried to be nothing but kind and respectful 😭
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Ariel and Flapjack    Ariel and Flapjack  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:54:43

Well it’s the consensus that the original green is sticking together so they wanna take one of you guys out so they came up with your name. I’ve heard Willy and Jessica had the plans
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel and Flapjack    Ariel and Flapjack  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:56:35

OMG I don't even speak to them like that help??? And to think I wanted to be friends with Willy 😭
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Ariel and Flapjack    Ariel and Flapjack  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:58:43

Yeah it’s crazy. That was pure chaos. But for saving me from a bad situation potentially I wanted to pay it back by giving you this warning. What do you think we should do?
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel and Flapjack    Ariel and Flapjack  I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:13:15

OMG I'm sorry! I didn't notice you message back. Do you know how to turn on notifications in a room?

I say we stick to Bellatrix or do Willy? I kept hearing his name come up so idk. Is that something you'd be okay with?
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Ariel and Flapjack    Ariel and Flapjack  I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:14:36

I think Bella. All of us should be enough and yelena also said she’ll do Bella

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel and Flapjack    Ariel and Flapjack  I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:15:45

Sounds good then! I'm gonna submit my vote and probably go to sleep. I'm wore out from all of that and feeling pretty low that Willy and Jessica don't like me for no reason 😭😭
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Ariel and Flapjack    Ariel and Flapjack  I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:16:42

Yeah I’m gonna do the same. I need some rest after that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ariel and Flapjack    Ariel and Flapjack  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ariel and Flapjack
Page 1 of 1