Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Yimo and Flapjack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FlapJack

FlapJack

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:38:09

Ok so I’ve heard me you and Ariel we have to come up with a name or one of the three us is gone
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:47:54

what the hell? who said our names?
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:49:29

flap im really scared now

FlapJack likes this post

Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:50:23

I’ve heard it from Willy and yelena but it looks like it might be Ariel… I’ve heard the plan but idk. What are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:54:21

willy and yelena want me or you gone? huh?
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:54:43

i have no thoughts on what happened because ive heard so much info ughh and it is confusing me
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:56:09

Well just pieced some stuff together and looks like Jessica and Willy had plans to get rid of Ariel because they think the OG green sticking together.
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:57:16

Not so much yelena she was just giving me a heads up. Yimo I want to work with you. I chose to give you the tokens because you are definitely someone I want to go to the end with. So whatever you’re down for I’m down for
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:00:43

oh wow ok . this is a mess. why are we involved with that shit?
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:01:01

flapjack i never got to say thank u ! Sad that was so nice of u

FlapJack likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:01:20

i want to work with you too i just dont know what we need to do atp.
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:01:40

Idk exactly why us but I think that kinda dissolved when the Ariel plan stuck.
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:03:28

And you’re welcome. But you’re incredibly funny and a good player. I felt like out of everyone I can get along with you the most. Other than Sandor I didn’t really have anyone I could see myself having an endgame with. But then I came across you and said what the heck

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:03:35

its just dumb for me and you to even be targets, what have we done or won
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:04:45

EXACTLY. Unless we’re the “Social Threats” like Ídk

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:06:26

thats stupid because we know other people are bigger social threats with stronger connections lol
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:06:57

EXACTLY. That’s what I’m saying about Bella
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:07:28

FlapJack wrote:
And you’re welcome. But you’re incredibly funny and a good player. I felt like out of everyone I can get along with you the most. Other than Sandor I didn’t really have anyone I could see myself having an endgame with. But then I came across you and said what the heck
Sad. ur so cute. truly, i picked sandor over u for the team because i thought he was more active
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:07:46

FlapJack wrote:
EXACTLY. That’s what I’m saying about Bella
fappy, and yelena too
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:09:02

Yeah I get it. You did what was best. Shit I loved that guy I would’ve chose him over me 😭

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yimo and Flapjack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo and Flapjack   Yimo and Flapjack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yimo and Flapjack
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next