Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

yimo and yennifer discussion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

yimo and yennifer discussion Empty
PostSubject: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 20:23:20

hi yennifer artistic queen!
Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 0:28:50

Heyyy yimo!!
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 11:29:22

Yennefer, u did such an amazing job with our poster. i would love to offer u the ubereats pass if kim spalding allows it, because ur the true winner of the competition in my eyes! i sent her a direct message on twitter asking if its allowed.
Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 14:23:06

omg yimo!! I saw, they reached out to me!! I didn't even realize there was another reward type comp going on. but CONGRATS!!! and thank you ☺
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 16:07:28

yess i didnt know untl jessica mentioned on the introduction thread and my ass started chit chatting away lol. i hope u enjoy ur meal <3 u earned it yennefer
Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 16:14:09

Oooo nice, well I'm glad Jessica filled you in on it then lol and you are too sweet! So have you done this forum layout before?
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 18:15:23

send us a pic of what kim ends up getting u for dinner queen yen! aw shucks

Yennefer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 18:16:04

ive never done survivor game or forum game before. i have been messaging one of the hosts constantly asking about what certain things mean. shout out 2 the host

Yennefer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 18:28:41

Omg twins!! I’ve never done forum ORRR a survivor format either!
I agree shoutout to the hosts but I’m also a shy introvert that doesn’t want to keep bothering with questions lol
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 19:38:33

we are twins honestly. both sexy shsjsdps

Yennefer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 19:38:57

u should ask any question! they r soooo nice and cute and will be happy to answer. i can answer 2 sometimes if u have any question ever

Yennefer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 20:41:34

Omg okay!! I’ll reach out more to you or them if I’m feeling lost or have questions! ☺

So if the others don’t get on to answer soon, we will likely end up loosing ? And then have to lose someone??!
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 20:42:43

i dont know the answer to many but i can try queen yen
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 20:43:11

girl...yea i am hoping the other 2 people login otherwise we are fucked for this immunity. we did our best and worked so well as a team

Yennefer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 20:45:26

Ugh soo true, we worked well together and solved it fairly quick. Would hate to lose someone so soon because they were busy and couldn’t login or idk maybe they just forgot 🤷🏻‍�

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 20:55:36

we worked soo well together omg iconic team for sure. yea it would be disappointing to go into the pit of tribunal so soon but we did the best we could

Yennefer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 17:46:36

hey yennefer! good afternoon 💜
Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 18:12:06

heyyy yimo! Good afternoon how’s your day been?
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 18:22:01

hii good, i finished class and ate a cheese croissant . i am tired and well fed :)hows ur day been yen?
Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 18:29:51

Eh just been resting being a bum. Didn’t have school or work today but am sick so didn’t feel like doing much, ya know! Lol

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yimo and yennifer discussion   yimo and yennifer discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yimo and yennifer discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next