Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

piper & yimo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:49:00

hi piper!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:51:12

Hi Yimo!! It's super nice to meet you!!
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:55:33

nice to meet u . ur from san francisco? how is that like!
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:19:58

Well (Not Really IRL) but yes I, Piper, am from San Fransico.
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:21:34

oh ! right omg. from charmed. duh. im not human so i have an excuse to be dumb.

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 6:15:08

Lol you’re ok! I just like putting the facts from my characters around. I did live in Cali for a few years but never actually made it to San Francisco Sad but I live on the east coast now

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 11:27:46

thats smart ! it makes it more realistic . cool . where in california did u stay? i have friends in LA . im a new yorker myself!
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 12:26:18

I lived in the middle of the Mojave Desert. I was like 3 hours from Vegas, 3 from San Diego, and 3 from La. So literally like smack dab in the middle of no where lol
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 12:27:56

omg wow ! interesting . did u enjoy it? i bet it was hot as hell
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:18:38

Yimo! I'm sorry for whatever reason this wasn't the red color it usually is when there is a new message! Yea I actually kind of enjoyed it. It was cheaper than most of California... but still close enough to the expensive places where I could have a fun time!

How do you like New York?!

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:21:53

oh its totally fine! ur so sweet Sad thats nice ! california so expensive. ive never been there but i want to one day! new york is nice but im in the suburb, so its much cheaper. i dont visit the city often but when i do i always get the most amazing food !!

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:23:35

So are you close to New York City then?? I've always wanted to go there! I'm too scared to go there now that COVID is a thing... but I'd love to be that tourist that gets to see times square!

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:26:01

im 3 hours by drive actually.its not that close. but it makes for an amazing day trip or weekend trip ! omg piper ! times square is fun the first few times but now i hate it to be honest! its grimey! shejkdjdk but u get amazing pics for your collections. Smile its really the only city in the USA that never sleeps
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:28:46

Ugh... I hate grimey cities. I would probably enjoy it the first time because of the experience... but it sounds like hollywood. Hollywood was sooooo dirty. I was disgusted.

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:31:28

piper, are you a mind reader? the grimey-ness of times square is literally the equivalent to the grimey-ness of hollywood. its literally the perfect example girl! but there are so many clean and beautiful parts of nyc near the water, central park, harlem, near NYU! i love going to the city . what are ur hobbies?

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:52:26

Im not a mind reader but have been told I am VERY in touch with the earth/other people’s mental waves. You’d be surprised how often in my life I contact someone and I’m like “this happened to you today didnt it” and it doesn’t even have to be a big thing but they are always shocked and asked how I knew. I just listen to the earth and am very understanding of other peoples mental waves!

And I would love to see Central Park. I also would like to see Rockefeller Plaza!

And honestly lately I haven’t had time for too many hobbies. I just had my second baby. She is less than two months and my husband works away from home a lot, so it’s been me and my two kids alone for almost the past six weeks. Plus I work….

But usually I really like video games.. but like mello ones, like the games on the Nintendo switch. And the Sims. Those types of games. I also love doing Diamond paintings. It’s like a paint by number but with bedazzled gems lol. And I also run a book club!

What about you!!?

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:58:44

i literally always compare hollywood blvd to times square. i seriously think and believe we have a shared wavelength right now . THAT IS SO COOL! wow, lowkey ur mind is amazing

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:59:45

central park is so big! i love how ny is literally based around this big beautiful park . as you go farther up north its less busy and u can get some solitude there !

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 20:00:45

oh my gosh. u sound so busy piper! congrats on the new baby. i cant wait to find out who u are now! 2 kids! omg that must be a handful. what do u do for work?
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 20:02:33

you are so busy!! i dont play as many video games as before,but i used to play the sims all the time too! i love super smash bros on the switch as well, and havent played in a year or so though. umm i mostly eat a lot, workout when i am not lazy, waste money on concert tickets pre covid, play video games and sleep 8-9 hours a night. im pretty one dimensional kind of tapir Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

piper & yimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

piper & yimo
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next