Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

piper & yimo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

piper & yimo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 20:04:01

Thank you! 🥺💚🥺💚 And that would be really cool if we are on the same wavelength!!

And I am a daycare teacher at a federal child care facility! I work with infants-kindergarten aged kids! So I spend most of my day around kids lol
What about you?

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 20:06:16

Yimo Tapir wrote:
you are so busy!! i dont play as many video games as before,but i used to play the sims all the time too! i love super smash bros on the switch as well, and havent played in a year or so though. umm i mostly eat a lot, workout when i am not lazy, waste money on concert tickets pre covid, play video games and sleep 8-9 hours a night. im pretty one dimensional kind of tapir Very Happy

I always go like months between video games. Like right now I’ve been on a Mario kick on my switch. I bought a game a while ago that had the original n64 Mario, super Mario sunshine, and super Mario galaxy… but up until this week I don’t think I had touched my switch for months… so I’m very similar with you there 😂😂😂

And I love my sleep.. having kids has taken away my sleep… but I love sleeping lol

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 21:20:40

Piper Halliwell wrote:
Thank you! 🥺💚🥺💚 And that would be really cool if we are on the same wavelength!!

And I am a  daycare teacher at a federal child care facility! I work with infants-kindergarten aged kids! So I spend most of my day around kids lol
What about you?
i would love it ! do you believe in the law of attraction?

aw. u must have so much patience because kinds and i always beef . i literally have beef with my 10 yr old cousin . dhjkf. im in college still ! i want to do marketing stuff

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 21:22:31

Piper Halliwell wrote:
Yimo Tapir wrote:
you are so busy!! i dont play as many video games as before,but i used to play the sims all the time too! i love super smash bros on the switch as well, and havent played in a year or so though. umm i mostly eat a lot, workout when i am not lazy, waste money on concert tickets pre covid, play video games and sleep 8-9 hours a night. im pretty one dimensional kind of tapir Very Happy

I always go like months between video games. Like right now I’ve been on a Mario kick on my switch. I bought a game a while ago that had the original n64 Mario, super Mario sunshine, and super Mario galaxy… but up until this week I don’t think I had touched my switch for months… so I’m very similar with you there 😂😂😂

And I love my sleep.. having kids has taken away my sleep… but I love sleeping lol
omg ur a mario fan! i love it Very Happy which is ur favoreite mario game? mario party is historically my favorite .seriously the best group game

omg same . i always have a phase then go back and forth from total addiction to games to not playing . i used to play warzone so much but stopped and now i am in this game otherwise id find some other addiction .

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 22:16:19

Yea I mean I’m not 100% on the law of attraction because but I definitely have had times in my life where I pushed out so much positivity and still didn’t reach the desired goal/destination. But I definitely do believe in some situations it is there!

And I love Mario!! I’m super nostalgic and my favorite Mario, that no new Mario has beat, was Mario party 2 for the Nintendo 64. That was the very first gaming system I owned (and still have it in working condition) and it just gives me such feel good moments! I did enjoy the Mario’s for the GameCube also!

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 14:26:54

piper where did they send u too ! i just slept a whole 13 hours lol

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 14:30:10

mhm . good point . i have experienced things where my inner thoughts manifest somehow in someones actions or words,so i do believe in it to a certain degree . i think the unpredictability of life naturally shocks everything, but believing in the law of attraction has certainly made me a more cognizant person id say !

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 14:31:00

aw that must give u a lot of nostalgia . such a special feeling

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 19:43:40

Yea See I believe it to an extent... Like I 100% believe it can manifest small things... but I think some of the bigger things are harder to manifest.
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 20:18:23

interesting perspective . i see why you picked a charmed character Wink ! im really into hearing peoples beliefs about forces above us /spirituality stuffs .
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 20:22:42

I’m obsessed with charmed. When I live in cali my husband surprised me with a trip to the house and I SOBBED. And yea I am very into different things like that. Like I believe in the power of crystals, the power of the moon, water, kinda like avatar the last air bending stuff.. how it’s all connected!

My second daughters names literally translate to “A gift of the moon and sky” so I’m very in touch with like the magic of the earth

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 20:24:54

omg i love that for you! i really believe in magic and the power of the sea and land . ull think im crazy maybe but i have seen magicians who can move rain clouds (literally) and protect you from the evil eye . there are also DARK magicians who can use black magic and make someone obsessed with someone and the only way to cure them is with a white magician

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 20:29:18

Same though!! I didn’t know that about magicians but that is super cool!! And I fully believe that there is magic all around us all the time!! And it’s up to us to feel it to use it!

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 20:32:27

omg . yes! i didnt believe it until friends told me about the powers of those indigeneous to indonesia..and now i do believe it . i think your bloodline is important

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 22:02:15

I don’t know a lot about those indigenous to Indonesia. But I fully believe in the superstitions and magic surrounding the natives of the US. I’m originally from Michigan and we have a lot of native tribes in Michigan… and there isn’t a lot of spooky stuff I might believe… but if they tell me something I believe it in an instant. They were here for hundreds of years before my ancestors got here. And I believe in them.

Like I now live by the Appalachian mountains. And my native friends have told me the Appalachian mountains are extremely dangerous. Because wendigos live there. And to not travel through them at night, and if I heard a women or baby crying to stay out of the forest.

And they also warn of… and I don’t like even typing the word… but skin walkers. And they are witches that take in the form of multiple animals at the same time. And it’s absolutely terrifying
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:19:48

Girl how are you !!!

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:20:43

i am so sorry i never got to respond to ur last message omg this whole thing has been a mess . piper there was an agreement to do flapjack between ruby, jess, and ash and now im hearing people want ariel? what are ur thoughts?

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:45:18

Sorry I just got home from the hospital and are trying to get caught up! I think flapjack is probably a safe bet. I feel like right now it’s less blood on our hands until the final merge we’re everyone can talk together and get a feel on votes!
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 16:28:53

GIRLLLL

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 16:29:26

how are you piper? everything ok with the hospital situation? im sorry i didnt vote with you guys, i thought the votes were going to evict flap..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

piper & yimo
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next