Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Piper, Ruby & Willy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Morty

Morty

Piper, Ruby & Willy Empty
PostSubject: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 13:02:24

This room can only be seen by Piper, Ruby, Willy, and the hosts.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 13:20:58

Heyyy, loving this trio!! Thanks including me Willy I can’t wait to work with you you both!
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 13:36:34

Same!! Thanks for including me also!! I really hope if there is some sort of tribe swap we get stuck together... or divide and conquer until we get to the final merge!
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 13:57:14

Yeah for sure, if luck is on our side we’ll get to stick together but if not we’ll just have to get through and regroup when possible. Really hoping we’re kept together though lol

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 13:59:15

That would be the best case sceanrio. I'm hoping if the tribes are meshed up we go into whatever new tribe with the numbers on our side lol

Ruby Matthews likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 14:12:15

We just need to try win these immunity challenges so that we keep the numbers on this tribe so it decreases the chances of one of us being stranded with strangers at a swap lol

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 14:27:06

True! Plus if we all start getting more active we could earn SQ coins to buy some prizes to help us!
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 14:30:20

Yup that’s true… earning those would be really helpful for a swap scenario
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 14:30:46

I feel like it’ll take forever to get enough for anything though 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 15:29:59

Yay this was created quickly! Thanks Morty!

I'm so happy you two were into this idea, I cliqued with you both the most and I feel really good about this! Smile

Not that I don't like Sandor or Shemar or Flapjack, hopefully we can win and we keep our tribe strong because they could be useful to us later on if we ever become two tribes or something.

I just hope we can win reward and immunity tonight!

Morty, Ruby Matthews and Piper Halliwell like this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 15:41:54

Yeah 100% hopefully we don’t need to vote anyone out for a while and I agree that you two are definitely stand outs for me and the ppl I’d most want to work with!

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 15:42:29

Winning both challenges is exactly what we need, just that slight confidence booster to get us back on track!

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 16:45:36

I'm hoping that the other tribes underestimate us tonight and we pull out a win. Since we came last in both of the first comps, I'm hoping they think they have it in the bag and they don't work as hard!
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 16:55:17

Oh yeah for sure they’ll totally write us off it would be satisfying to completely destroy them in both
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 17:06:16

Exactly! That's what I am hoping for.
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 17:52:49

Yeah I think people think we are flops probably but hopefully we surprise everyone tonight.
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 18:04:20

I hope we do too! I'm ready to win some comps.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 18:04:52

I know we have it in us
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 18:15:26

I feel like the 3 of us are the most active players low key lol. I have a feeling we’ll be doing the bulk of the tasks which isn’t a bad thing because we can get money doing it.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 18:16:59

Yeah that’s definitely a positive plus if we’re carrying the tribe task wise they may not want to vote us out lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piper, Ruby & Willy   Piper, Ruby & Willy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piper, Ruby & Willy
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next