Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

jessica and yimo chit chat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

jessica and yimo chit chat Empty
PostSubject: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 17:50:04

hi jessica day!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 17:57:56

hey Yimo! how are you? Smile
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 18:00:55

hey jessica I am so sorry I am late. im fine! i am glad to see we are in the same tribe.  jessica and yimo chit chat 1f60a ur the original quirky queen herself
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:29:16

Yimo Tapir wrote:
hey jessica I am so sorry I am late. im fine! i am glad to see we are in the same tribe.  jessica and yimo chit chat 1f60a ur the original quirky queen herself

no worries, i was pretty busy today because i thought we were moving in yesterday, so i scheduled errands and a movie date with a friend for today, but glad to finally be home!

i am happy to see we are as well! i was a little worried for a bit because the other two tribes have active members and barely saw any of our tribe members online Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:33:29

great we are here now! i know however yennifers artwork is amazing! i hope we can win this. i doubt anyone can beat that jessica and yimo chit chat 1f60a
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:33:48

the other tribes are online alot more lol

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 20:01:06

Yennefer truly a photoshop queen  jessica and yimo chit chat 1f60e i'm going to see what else i can do to it, but i personally think it's pretty good to submit. sometimes less is more in my humble opinion.

as far as the other tribes being on a lot more, i am hoping that it's just the move in day reschedule and everyone who hasn't shown up is just busy. hopefully everyone is able to show up for the immunity challenge tomorrow though  jessica and yimo chit chat 1f602 i think we would need all of us to be active to have a chance at safety haha
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 20:24:59

she did the damn thing. iconic. i think we have this challenge win sealed! i agree with less being more and for a logo u want it eyecatching and not too distracting

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 20:26:08

they are on like alot from i observed too. i hope we get to meet andrew and hannah montana soon and we have a strong orange team. we are not trying to be disadvantaged from the start. No No No!

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 21:19:32

did you see the one where she added all of our pictures?? i freaking love it  jessica and yimo chit chat 1f60d

i have noticed that too, which i am sure will work in their favor. i am hoping Hannah and Andrew are able to get on some time soon or at least for the challenge tomorrow. i think we can do well as a tribe though. and with Yennefer's masterpiece, we could possibly get the advantage!
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:15:11

i just saw it and it looked so great! yennifer is so talented
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:16:02

i think we have a really big shot to receive the advantage . i just hope we find out where hannah and deluca are! i love survivor so much
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:38:12

Yimo Tapir wrote:
i think we have a really big shot to receive the advantage . i just hope we find out where hannah and deluca are! i love survivor so much

i really think we do as well. hoping it helps us out with the challenge tomorrow.

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:39:43

the other teams are talking much more overall honestly lol, im hoping we get replacements for hannah and deluca if they dont login by tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:39:55

hopefully we all have some time to build team unity more tomorrow once Hannah and Andrew show up (hopefully they do). i love Survivor too! this is my first Survivor game i've played and i'm excited for what they hosts have in store for us.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:41:06

Yimo Tapir wrote:
the other teams are talking much more overall honestly lol, im hoping we get replacements for hannah and deluca if they dont login by tomorrow

it's pretty worrying to be honest. PMs are disabled so all we have to talk to is one another and if we are missing two members, that's a bad start already lol here's to hoping they show up tomorrow.

Last edited by Jessica Day on Sun 19 Sep - 22:52:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:42:01

im really excited for this game too jessica omg! but yea ideally, even if we dont have hannah and deluca, we arent too disadvantaged going into immunity. i saw hannah ass online and was thanking the lord she decided to show up, only to be disappointed ksksks

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:43:15

Jessica Day wrote:
Yimo Tapir wrote:

it's pretty worrying to honest. PMs are disabled so all we have to talk to is one another and if we are missing two members, that's a bad start already lol here's to hoping they show up tomorrow.
yea like not to be pessimistic but its not the best start for team orange but we just got to work with the cards we r dealt. we can do this!

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:54:09

i have high hopes for the 5 of us that have shown up so far. i think we could be a solid tribe. my only worry is, even if we win the advantage, i think we would all have to submit an answer for the challenge in order for us to be able to win, so if those two don't show up, we would end up getting screwed.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:55:24

Yimo Tapir wrote:
im really excited for this game too jessica omg! but yea ideally, even if we dont have hannah and deluca, we arent too disadvantaged going into immunity. i saw hannah ass online and was thanking the lord she decided to show up, only to be disappointed ksksks

her ass probably too busy being Miley sksk someone needs to call Jackson to get her to show up jessica and yimo chit chat 1f602
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jessica and yimo chit chat
Page 1 of 43Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next