Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

jessica and yimo chit chat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43
AuthorMessage
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct - 22:49:26

Yimo Tapir wrote:
Jessica Day wrote:
Yimo Tapir wrote:
about the vote i think there are 2 people who easily sweep the jury. willy and zia. both aren't hated and have played great games. jury hateees me omgfhkff

Yeah honestly I don’t see myself winning this game, I think even if I make it to the end, I’d come in 2nd or 3rd, which is fine honestly. I want the Uber eats meal!!! Lmaoo I’m leaning towards Zia tbh. Wbu?
no dont say that, u can do it! they dont hate you as a person, they're just bitter right now . i hope they get over it, because... um its weird if they dont . lol.. Razz im going either zia or willy, but not knowing bella and shemars votes fjkffk scares me .

I just think Zia beats all of us in the end. She’s played an incredible social game and has all of her friends in jury.

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct - 22:51:18

yeah the jury is literally all her green squad
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct - 23:37:40

exactly, I don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow, so I’m glad I have this immunity lmao. like aside from me, anyone could go. even though I’ve voted with the same people for a couple tribals now, anything can happen. I still don’t know who I want to write down, but leaning towards Zia.

Last edited by Jessica Day on Wed 6 Oct - 23:52:06; edited 1 time in total

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct - 23:44:46

are you doing Zia or Willy?
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 0:04:56

Jessica Day wrote:
exactly, I don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow, so I’m glad I have this immunity lmao. like aside from me, anyone could go. even though I’ve voted with the same people for a couple tribals now, anything can happen. I still don’t know who I want to write down, but leaning towards Zia.
yea i mean at this stage, its become more fluid when theres only 6 of us left fhjdkdf . she sweeps the jury against any one left which makes sense
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 0:05:36

Jessica Day wrote:
are you doing Zia or Willy?
im going to wait for an update from shemar and confirm to me what hes doing
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 11:12:04

Sorry for voting you out. Something was off last night and Zia came across feeling safe about this vote and she didn’t even campaign really so we switched our votes this morning. It’s nothing personal, but hey, I guess we’re even!
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 11:38:05

ur good! do u think u are going to go to rocks or evict me ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 11:39:38

Yimo Tapir wrote:
ur good! do u think u are going to go to rocks or evict me ? Razz

Wouldn’t that be doing the same thing? Haha
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 11:41:00

girl idk Survivor rules LMAOO
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 11:53:30

jess, i am aware that zia sweeps the win. i have a better shot next to anyone besides her in this game.
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 11:53:56

i know willys your bestie but you have a greater shot winning next to me than him. u sweep me.
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 12:32:49

if you can do this for me.. i would literally do anything you want the following week. i really want to get to the end of this, and i genuinely think willy has played the best game this season. against me, you sweep.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 12:34:43

I’m pretty sure Zia wins against any of us. Plus, if this goes to rocks, you’re safe, no?
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 12:36:55

she does, and im just trying to survive fhdjdkkd this round, and I’ll do what you want next
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:59:57

Congrats on final 4!
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 15:06:15

girl ily, you too, and seriously dont quit, im at work but please stay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jessica and yimo chit chat   jessica and yimo chit chat - Page 43 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jessica and yimo chit chat
Page 43 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43