Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

zia and yimo the tapir chit chat

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next
AuthorMessage
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

zia and yimo the tapir chit chat Empty
PostSubject: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:10:44

OMG ZIA!!! hi! i have loved you from the intro thread so i am happy we are in the same tribe .zia and yimo the tapir chit chat 1f60d
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:12:10

OMG YIMO BABY!! I love Tapirs so I am so elated you're on my tribe now <3

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:13:09

MOM !! u really did end up adopting me skskmxdj. how are u girl
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:14:01

Hahah my son!

I am doing pretty well! I was not ready for the stress of a swap but I am glad we ended up together Razz

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:14:55

it is really stressful ugh because we were just getting to know a few people. im scared but excited . this is the game yip yip!
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:15:32

me too omg!!
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:15:39

I am super excited, we got this we can totally win this immunity.
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:17:12

i know we can do it! soo i was tending fire for team orange, all my work gone to waste hfeudjnfdf it seems .
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:17:44

aww I did the wood for mine, guess it doesn't count now Sad
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:20:19

its ok we got our post count up? skdjjd give us that money honey!
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:20:52

Yes!! All the money yup yup <3 I am so excited for the reward challenge they're so fun

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:22:49

i am excited too . we are not competing but i believe we are able to give ash ketchum advice too ! the competitions r so unique .

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:24:11

It has been so fun so far I just really wanna make the merge so I can be a part of this experience until the end. <3

Ahh I am sure we will do well! Ash has been a big help winning the comps our old tribe won I have faith in him

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:25:15

me too . i have never played survivor before and its been so fun so far! ash is a king then . lol i hope he can win this for the reds
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:26:09

He will! I have faith

It really is fun, I like that there's a smaller number of ppl to speak with in comparison to BB games
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:30:32

right. that gets like stresssful. i also like the idea of forming a team and working together sjdd im so sappy
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:31:12

Right me too I get attached to people so easily!
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:35:04

same bestie lol . i could never deal in the real game
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:36:32

Right I'd cry all the time if someone backstabbed me

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:37:51

i would literally never be the same . id need alot of therapy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zia and yimo the tapir chit chat
Page 1 of 50Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next