Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

The Little Chocolate Factory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

The Little Chocolate Factory Empty
PostSubject: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 15:50:42

So what is our issue because I get this vibe you don't like me and I've wanted to do nothing but talk with you and work with you. I even sent you $15 tokens for that extra token task or whatever. I was hurt you tried to vote me out 😭
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 15:54:37

I promise you I don’t dislike you at all. Lmao. Like dead ass i swear I dont. I’m at the grocery store at the moment, i’ll send you a longer message soon.

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 15:55:34

Okay take your time <3
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 16:20:21

First off, I really was flattered by you sending me SQ bucks. I have nothing against you and I don't think negatively of you at all. I promise you that lol. I've had a nightmare start to this game, been dealt a hand with nightmare allies like Sandor who just went around throwing me under the bus for zero reason.

Sandor for whatever reason went over to Stewie to tell him that I suggested to him that we vote Stewie out or that we should consider it. I liked Stewie and I was just merely talking about options, like I wasn't pushing for Stewie hard AT ALL. But Sandor ran to stewie for ZERO reason, like he railroaded his alliance with me for Stewie someone who already has allies most likely in other tribes. Anyways, as you saw Stewie survived like every tribal council because Sandor was living up his ass.

And then another tribe swap happens, I was dealt a shit hand where now Stewie has the numbers. I had a bad vibe from Stewie and he and Ash were telling me that they were voting out Flapjack. I just had a gut feeling that they were going to blindside me, which I was right. So I went ahead and tried to scramble to save myself otherwise I was going to be voted out. It took a lot of work, I played two double votes and I survived by 1 vote. Stewie then goes ahead and starts cursing me out, as if I screwed him over. Like he was trying to vote me out, what was I supposed to do?

I was fearful that you were upset and angry that Stewie was voted out. On TOP of that, then your pink tribe seemed to all pitch in to buy an egg to steal flapjack which I read as a sign that you were trying to put me in danger taking my one ally I had on my tribe away from me.

Thats all it was, it was all game logic to me, I never thought of you as someone that was mean or rude or anything. I didn't mean to make you feel that way.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 16:38:34

Okay well that's good to know. Yeah I felt pretty bad for you and everyone else that has gone to like almost every tribal eek! I mean I'm glad my tribe was usually the winning one, but I still felt bad because I knowI would've been frustrated and losing my mind.

I was a little sad and shocked when Stewie left. I didn't get to talk to him much but in the brief time we were together on the green team he always would say he "adored" me and I was his favorite and stuff and that makes you feel good in a sea of chaos, you know?

Yeah I wasn't really feeling that egg my tribe used to get Flapjack. Like I knew it was probably a bad idea but my tribe panicked and it wasn't like I could tell them no you know because they might've tried to attack me. Also, we only took him because we thought one tribe was going to Tribal and we'd lose and just boot him because everyone else that was left and was pretty active and deserved to make merge/jury and he'd been more on the inactive side. So it wasn't like we were trying to "get" you.

Also, Shemar voted me out didn't he? Because I'm pretty sure he's lying when he said he didn't because I've heard from multiple people you and him are besties and would most likely vote together

Willy Wonka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 16:50:57

We are not besties LMAO. We've been on the same tribe twice so far, and we've talked but I wouldn't say we're besties. He's a paranoid mess. I'm pretty sure he voted you out, but just play dumb with it tbh. It's best that way.

I'm up for starting things up on a clean slate with you, honestly.

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 16:58:10

Help omg okay 🤣

Me too! OMG when we become a power duo and take everyone out lol >>>>

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 23:41:10

Hey i’m going to go to bed shortly, but I just wanted to say thank you for reaching out. I’m sorry that I made you feel like I didn’t like you. I have some thoughts on the game, and I want to run some things by you tomorrow.

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 23:42:54

Of course <3 And there's no need to apologize! That's in the past. Oooh I can't wait to hear. Sweet dreams <3

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 10:15:32

Firstly, congrats on immunity!

Okay so I was thinking a lot last night. With that shop in play and all of those powers, it creates a lot of paranoia and shit, and it's literally impossible to figure out who is lying and who is telling the truth, it's absolutely exhausting to be honest. It really is.

On top of that, rumors and perceptions are all out of wack and can haunt players. Like the fact people keep saying I'm a duo with Shemar I feel like is hurting me badly. This guy borderline makes me uncomfortable at times, he seems so unpredictable and that's not something I usually like in an ally if I'm being honest. Like people assume you are a tight duo with Zia, which may be true, sure, but that shouldn't be something that puts a target on you especially in a group of 12. The first part of the game before merge was a dark timeline for me, it's literally been a struggle finding decent allies and I had to pull a rabbit out of a hat in order to survive that stewie blindside plan against me.

My point is, I don't really think anybody would expect us to be a tight alliance. I really don't think so. Like it seems like the least likely scenario in people's heads. Especially after you calling me out in that merge feast thread. I think people can assume that we aren't working together (even though we have that sexy six alliance). Because in all likelihood, we are probably on conflicting sides in some ways in this game, maybe not though idk for sure and I think it would be mutually beneficial if we kind of look out for each other as much as we can. Because I know people are going to lie and try to mislead, in fear of powers foiling plans. I'll be fully honest with you about stuff like that, like I truly will, it's hard to find allies that are forthcoming and reliable.

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 13:28:09

Thank uuuuu!!! I really thought I had no chance and then everyone kept dropping and I was like let me give it my all lol.

So true. I don’t trust what anyone says to me because someone can easily say something else and I see a lot of people online sometimes and hear crickets which means they must be talking to someone that isn’t me lol. Yeah I’m ready for those powers to go they’re so scary. Expensive, but scary. Sad

Right! He just threw me in an alliance yesterday without asking me and then I feel like he lied to me about voting me out last round. I did not expect that man to be doing too much eek. But yeah Sandor and Flapjack came swearing to me that you and Shemar were a duo, and I guess other people too, and they just ran with it because it did seem likely only because you two were together so long by luck of the draw of tribes. Then again, Sandor didn’t really talk about you too badly. He said Shemar was the one to watch out for because he’s sneaky, etc.

HELP not them assuming I’m a duo with Zia pls. I barely talk to that girl like that. I’ve barely talked to many people tbh for the opposite reason of you in pre-merge. Being on the winning team all the time was cute, but since we were always safe there was never really a reason to talk to each other until challenges and avoiding Tribals for so long meant we never really got to see where people’s loyalties stood and stuff.

I agree I had thought that as well. No way would they expect us to be together since we’ve never been on the same tribe and it seems we don’t like each other from the public threads. Oooh that sounds cute. I do think we can be very beneficial for each other.
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 15:41:54

I won't lie, during those swaps, I was just trying to think logically, at the time I thought getting rid of Stewie was smart and I floated the idea to Sandor, Flapjack and Shemar. Shemar was on board with it and I guess that's why Sandor, big ole dumbass started saying that. He threw me under the bus for no reason lol.

Like Shemar is fine, but he's not the most ideal ally IMO. These apparent divisions between original tribes from the beginning is overblown too.

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 15:52:53

It really is!!! If I hear something about the "gReEn TeAm" one more time I'm going to find the T-Rex myself like how long ago was that and it's still being talked about?? We weren't even together for that long pls 💀

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 16:00:17

Theres 12 people and theres 5 green people, like please. It's all individual game now.

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 16:27:50

Is it just me, or are people walking on eggshells in any room that Shemar is in. Like --

lmao

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 16:40:18

Eek! Right this is so awkward I cannot 💀 so far I've heard a rumbling that he's most likely going to be the vote but I might wait a bit just to be sure. The way I feel like he doesn't want to talk to me 😭💀
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 16:42:23

The way I look at it, if he leaves, it might seriously lessen my threat level and nobody can say my “duo” partner is still in the game LMAO

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 16:45:49

Oop true! The way him leaving can only help you hehe
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 17:09:24

I talked to Zia about it as well.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 17:18:03

Did she say she's voting Shemar too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Chocolate Factory   The Little Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Little Chocolate Factory
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next