Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Stewie and the Chocolate Factory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

Stewie and the Chocolate Factory Empty
PostSubject: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:42:46

Stewie sorta sounds like Charlie Stewie and the Chocolate Factory 1f609 how are you?
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:43:50

Hey Stewie loll. This tribe swap sucks lmao, i’m glad I get to meet some new people. My tribe was low key dysfunctional, i’m sorry for you that you got separated
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:45:28

This tribe swap was amazing for my tribe except me lol, they still have the strength, and I can't complain at all about them lol. It's fine, I'll have to work together with this one now!
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:47:24

Yeah that’s a good point LMAO. Well considering you’re the first person to reach out to me since the tribe swap happened, let’s be buddies and allies Smile
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:48:21

I'm trying to wait and see who will reach out to me, but only a couple have, so I'll stick with that lol. And yes! How are you feeling about the challenges tonight?
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:06:57

I hope we win. Idk what the heck will happen but I want to make sure that you'll be okay. It's not like I have much sway in any direction.

Stewie Griffin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:07:20

It sucks we don't even have a chance to win the Reward tonight lol

Willy Wonka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:13:33

Okay so YOLO here, im just gunna spill because everything seems reset lmao. This tribe swap is annoying for me because everyone from my original tribe that got swapped with me here, were people I barely talk to lmfao. Like Flapjack is barely active, Shemar is barely here too. It's frustrating, I wonder if we have any chance to win immunity.

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:17:03

I'm gonna spill too! I have like little hope in our tribe right now because half didn't even show up! And then half got out with this current round! We are absolutely toast, and it isn't even funny. I so want out lol

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:06:15

Hey Willy, I figure we talk about this and you'll see it when you log on, but the vote is Hannah throughout the tribe
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:31:09

Hey thanks for the update, i’m not home and i’m scrambling to figure out what’s going on lmao

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:33:06

Sounds great lol
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:46:43

i’m sending my vote for hannah now

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:50:29

I sent mine in right at 33 lol

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 16:12:09

How you holding up Willy? And don't yawn at me Stewie and the Chocolate Factory 1f602 Stewie and the Chocolate Factory 1f602

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 16:22:35

Im doing okay loll, I just got home from working! How are you doing.

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 16:23:31

I'm good. I'm to figure this game out. Willing to talk strategy for a bit?
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 16:27:53

Yes! I'm all ears, I haven't been able to talk much strategy with anyone yet and I'm starting to low key get worried that I haven't LMAO.
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 16:38:30

Exactly, I was thinking of forming a 5-person group to ensure we have the numbers to survive Tribal Council should we go there again
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 18:06:12

I love the sound of it a lot lmao. Thank god, thank you for thinking of me for it. So far you and flapjack at my favs tbh because I love wacked out cartoons lmao.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stewie and the Chocolate Factory   Stewie and the Chocolate Factory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stewie and the Chocolate Factory
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next