Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  Empty
PostSubject: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 17:37:33

Hi guys!
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 17:55:58

Hey ladies how are you
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 18:23:00

I have a headache but other than that I’m good! Wbu?
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 18:56:51

I'm good at work. Bored out of my mind
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 19:35:35

Aw that sucks, are you off soon?
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 21:06:18

Hey sorry I’ve been laying down not feeling too good. Hopefully your shift ends soon Shemar!
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 21:41:08

I hope you are ok Ruby
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 21:59:39

Who do y'all want to vote?
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 22:09:25

I don't know I'd like to know your guys's opinions as well
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 22:11:40

So I think that Willy obviously cares more about Jessica than us seeing as how he used his idol on her, but not to save you or I when we got votes. So I wouldn't be upset at that.

I also know Bella is feeling really down and told me she isn't sure she wants to be here, so I would be ok with that too but only if she genuinely doesn't wanna stay. If she wants to stay I want to protect her.

I'm open to anyone not in this chat tho.
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 22:37:47

I agree with that fully.
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 22:38:31

Which would you prefer?
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 22:39:31

I think Willie is one of those guys that if you take a shot at him you better not miss. So it's going to be hard to get him out.
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 22:41:56

Bella and Yimo told me they’re willing to vote whoever this round so we could flip them? But if not we should just go for someone easier so we don’t leave.
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 22:45:33

Who's easier? I think Yimo is playing a under the radar type of game. To be honest everybody left deserves to be here but to me this is the people I want as my final three right here. But Willy and Jess are playing a winning game as well.

Zia Rodriguez and Ruby Matthews like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 22:50:20

I honestly think voting for Willy could work if Yimo is telling the truth about his vote. Plus it would split him and Jess up. However I’m ok with going with bellatrix if that is easier, I would just kinda feel awful emotionally.
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 22:50:55

Yes!! I want y’all at final 3. Jess and Willy are playing winning games, Bella is so sweet the jury would love her and Yimo is playing too well UTR.
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 22:55:08

I agree with you let's see if Yimo is down

Zia Rodriguez and Ruby Matthews like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 22:56:31

I’ll message him and let you know!
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 0:19:34

Yimo is down! I think Ruby is sick but she should be good with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby    Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Zia Shemar and Ruby
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next