Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Ruby deserved better

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Ruby deserved better Empty
PostSubject: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:20:00

I just came to say ruby deserved more, screw Otis
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:28:38

Never seen a truer statement!! Like what was that boy thinking and the way her screen time declined after the break up?? Sick!!!!

Haha nice to meet you, so glad to finally get to talk to some of the others. How are you?
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:37:58

It was horrible! idk what he was thinking he is an idiot!

I am doing okay! I'm so nervous about the swap haha, so many new people!
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:46:05

Same here, I feel like I’m in a very vulnerable position now it sucks but hopefully we can make it out alive! Were you on the Orange tribe before?
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:52:52

No I was on the green one, I think we will be ok honestly, I just hope we can win the immunities and all make merge <3
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:59:01

Oh whoops there’s so many greens here that must mean Stewie is all on his own poor kid😭😭 I really hope we just win everything so we all get there because I really like everyone here
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:59:52

Me too, I think we can we just have to have good teamwork <3
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:00:03

I feel so bad for stewie omg
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:20:53

Same I wouldn’t want to be in that position, I’m in a similar one but I at least have one person from my old tribe with me it’s a shame. Yeah you greens seemed to be good so I have faith in us that we can just win outright
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:22:04

It wasn't so much that we were good at the comps it was more we had good communication, we planned things in the 5 mins before the comp started after we got rules and everyone was active, and I think our new tribe seems active so I'm hoping we can win!
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:27:49

Yeah I think that’s where we lacked, some of the people on my old tribe were rather quiet or preoccupied so we didn’t really have that organisation but I feel with the swap we’ve got a great bunch of people and we’re gonna do really well

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:37:00

I agree, I think we can do this and just win to merge tbh this entire tribe seems active and talkative so we should be all good, plus we have the advantage tonight!
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:40:37

Yeah I’m feeling confident plus the ones that are left from my old tribe over there are all of the people who weren’t really active and it showed in the reward as some of them didn’t show up.
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:42:21

I really doubt the other tribe will do well in immunities, except for tonight if stewie volunteered lol

So lets hope not, but if he did we still have that advantage.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:50:02

Yeah I’m assuming Stewie will probably play which increases they’re chances. I just hope the advantage we won pushes us over the edge and Ash takes it
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:53:55

I agree I hope so too, I'm nervous
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:54:05

But I have faith
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:06:04

Yeah same here that’s all we can have at this point hopefully we’re lucky
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:08:23

Yes, just pray!

Ruby Matthews likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 21:34:17

So glad we won and don’t have to go to tribal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruby deserved better
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next