Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Ruby deserved better

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Ruby deserved better - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 12:55:03

I’d just need you and honestly if you do this for me, like I’ll not let you down I think the rocks will do what’s right and what’s right would be to get Shemar out of this game for being disloyal
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 12:58:15

What, Shem told me it was Yimo help
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 12:59:23

I think he knew I’d spiral and push Yimo away
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 13:00:06

Yimo didn’t because the way he worded what he sent me privately was like why would he do that bc he’s stuck with me now and wishes he wasn’t but he can’t do anything about it

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 14:30:22

ok, sorry at work

Ruby Matthews likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 14:36:39

No it’s alright dw about it
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 14:41:36

I think Yimo is onboard for it to go to rocks if you are I’d appreciate it a lot like I’d owe you big time. I’ve tried my best to flip Shemar but she’s stubborn. I have faith that the rocks will draw either Shemar or Bella and we’ll be able to move forward if they don’t and I somehow win this shit it’s on me and I’ll give you some of the prize money bc that would be a huge ass risk that you would’ve taken for me and I appreciate you so much in this game
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 14:48:34

Zia like if you do this for me you’ve got me until the end and if we’re in those finale seats I’d happily convince the jury that you should win over me
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 14:50:57

Hey bby Iwould type a paragraph but my boss keeps coming in, I love you smbut I don't wanna risk rocks, when it would likely be me orYimo going, Shem and Bella both agree to do willy next if I do this, and I have an idol and will save me and Yimo w it next week. I just think this is the only way for me to get there, also the next immunity after this one is extended, probably a writing comp, which I know I could win if I tried I am so sorry I genuinely feel so bad
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 14:53:48

I think you’re making a mistake there’s huge potential for you right now to take control of the game and for me this isn’t the way. I would’ve 100% went to rocks for you so it’s a little disappointing but if that’s what you’re doing then go ahead and do it. I think you’re doomed if you go that way if I’m being quite honest, Shemar is up willys ass and he’s lied the last two rounds about his vote if he could leave tonight that would’ve been a big big move
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 14:59:19

Like he’s lying to you so he gets his way during this vote and Bella isn’t exactly reliable because we’re int his situation because she didn’t vote on time and I get she has things going on but personally I don’t know anything about it. Anyways I do love you but I want to stay and I feel like right now my games over which fucking sucks
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 15:09:48

Ok nvm I’m going so I’m just gonna stop campaigning and just say ily and I hope that you go far in this game I’m rooting for you and you’re right I just didn’t want to tell you. I’ll be making sure that jury votes for you over any of them especially those two

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 16:04:34

It's ok I am sorry truly I truly love you so much and I hope we can be friends after this.Yimo told me he was voting you out too there's nothing I can do. I wanted you to be at the end and I will do my best to get there. I am going to get willy or jess out tomorrow. I have my idol and hopefully I can trick them. They don't know about it. Ilysm bby I am so sorry.

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 16:06:37

Yeah for sure we’ll talk after Ily and you voting me out doesn’t have me mad you’ve gotta do what’s best for you. I’ll talk to you on finale night hopefully when I’m asking you questions from the jury 💜💜

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 16:12:35

I am so sorry it ended like this tho I have never lied to you and Ididnt wanna start now by pretending I kept you or smth, you deserve the truth. <3

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 16:19:09

Shemar needs humbled he just told me he thinks he’s played the best game and deserves to win.

But yeah I believe you and I wanted to go all the way with you, but if I can’t get there you NEED to
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 16:26:58

BAHAHHHAHA HOLDON

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 16:28:27

That's hilarious I actually giggled

But yes you are my favourite person in this game and I literally am so sad rn. I will get to the end for you. I will

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 16:29:44

Ly win it 💜💜

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruby deserved better   Ruby deserved better - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruby deserved better
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18