Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Host Blogs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Host Blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Host Blogs    Host Blogs  I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 1:19:57

Welcome to my blogging space.

Good evening there. Tonight the houseguests are moving in and there are twenty spots available. I am super stoked to get to host this amazing experience with Sophia and Kathy <3 I don't have much to go off of, so sorry in advance <3

Beth Harmon (@ItsGregRoberts): I love watching Greg play in games because he is such a troll and I love to see what kind of antics he gets in. I can already tell he is going to be a shady player and I am all here for the MESS.

Bonnie Bennett (@Tribeswapped): I have not gotten to play with Esther in a game yet but I found myself rooting for her in BBQ when she played and shook the house<3 I am looking forward to whatever she brings to this season.

Captain America (@Gabe6055): New player here so I have no idea what to expect from him. His application seems interesting though. He is not afraid to make big moves so I hope that he delivers. Plus Captain America is a hunk so yeah! I do love that under certain circumstances he would save his ally with an idol. Strategic king!

Cara Maria Sorbello (@TheGrea7est): I love Kassandra as a player and find her to be hilarious. She's extremely quirky and even though she is not super aggressive strategically, I do think she's likable enough to still be able to get far in the game.

Desi Williams (@baddieslovesza): I am completely unfamiliar with this player and they haven't been super active yet but it's also the first day and judging from their Twitter, they seem to be pretty outspoken which I am all here for. Please do well <3

Gale Weathers (@DanielJFalconer): Gale Weathers is an iconic figure and should have a statue of her created at all corners of this island. I haven't seen much of Daniel, as he was an early boot in BBQ but I think he had a ton of potential and he's really hilarious too. I cannot wait to see him play now that he has a little more experience.

Indiana Jones (@KeyshawnDavis13): I love me some Keyshawn and I'm really excited to see him play a game where I'm not playing with him since I think I think we are like oil and water. He's always such a joy to talk to and I cannot wait to see him work his social game!

Issa Rae (@FANATICalways): Rachel is so hilarious and some of the things that comes out of her mouth is pure gold  so I cannot wait to see what kind of antics she finds herself in. I think she's friendly enough to get fair into the game and if she plays her cards right she can definitely pull out the W.

Jack Black (@CocoDaBear): Coco is such a dangerous social player. Trust me, I have seen her work her magic and she impresses me so much. Would love to see her get to the halfway point and then crush dreams as she claws her way to the top.

Lafayette Reynolds (@MsMcSlothyFace): Amazing Twitter handle and according to her application they are ready to be entertaining and an agent of chaos. Cannot wait to see them shake the house up!

Lindsey Morgan (@Needysdream): I have not seen Courtney play a whole ton of games before but from what I gather she plays these on Twitter. She was pretty fun in BBQ where she would dominate when she showed up. I think she could do well if she's active enough so fingers crossed we see her bring it! She did have a disadvantage not showing up but based on her introductory interview she’s here ready to play and I’m excited!!

Lucifer Morningstar (@Moe7688): Moe picking Lucifer is legendary. I surprisingly have a crush on Lucifer and so I would naturally gravitate towards him in this game. I think Moe makes very interesting strategic moves and I would be lying if I told you I wasn't looking forward to the type of entertainment he will bring.

Marceline Abadeer (@lilKyngbi): Newcomer to the series but seems pretty interested in playing the game. I love whenever people want to give online games a shot. I feel like they're the ones willing to make a move and stir the pot. Now that they are registered to the forum I’m excited to see what they have stored for us.

Marcellus Mikaelson (@JamesFulford18): I was actually not a fan of Eli Pope early on in BBQ but then later he snapped and he won me over. In his application he says he is into causing chaos so I cannot wait to see what kind of shenanigans he gets himself into!

Nevel Papperman (@EsmeBHeart): Another newcomer and according to her application she has won a game before. I think she has potential to go far so I'm rooting for her already. I love that if they had an idol, they would let their ally be voted out so they have a vote on the jury. So iconic.

Peppa Pig (@JGettys7): James being in this game is just going to be a recipe for disaster, but in a fun way. I expect him to be at the center of every major fight that goes on and I expect him to stir the pot a billion times over. He is going to be fun to follow in the confessionals too.

Russell Hantz (@Chris_Mabry93): A fellow Texan <3 I'm glad that he has a fun personality and I am glad that he is ready to play the game and not be afraid to do what it takes to get to the end. My only question mark about him is the character choice. WHY Russell Hantz? I hope he can shake the stigma off and go far though!

SpongeBob SquarePants (@J_Taubenslag): The way that there is already a SpongeBob exists in the Quarantine series, albeit in the Big Brother branch. He sounds pretty enthusiastic about playing this season. In his interview, he sounds pretty articulate and seems to be thinking a few steps ahead. I am a fan <3

Tweety Bird (@RaenOfTerror): I have not seen Rae play a game since BBQ2 so I want to see her play now that she's seen a dozen people play in BBQ. I'm sure she'll recognize a lot of players since she's worked behind the scenes. She's so funny too. Love her DRs and cannot wait to see her play hard!

Wendy Christensen (@Kuyaatj): TJ is such an underrated player and I think he knows what it takes to win these games and he knows when to crank up his social game and how to win people over. He's never played a Survivor game before so I think this could go either way. Knowing TJ though, he'll find a way around it and succeed!

Indiana Jones, Tweety Bird and Wendy Christensen like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Host Blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host Blogs    Host Blogs  I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 19:40:29

ROUND ONE

Below are my rankings for the cast. This round is pretty tough since it’s just the first round and the first vote was simple. Anyway I love you all I love you

#1 Peppa Pig: Peppa cracks me up so much. All her confessionals crack me up and the way she can be such a comedian one minute and a cursing witch the next has me howling. She seems to be likable for now but I think people will see she’s a threat. Hopefully not oink. [-]

#2 Tweety Bird: Tweety is actually playing a pretty solid UTR game. He hasn’t really done a whole lot to stir the pot and of course there is the hosting experience that I think will come in handy to read people and know when people are lying and when they are not. I think he could easily get far, plus he doesn’t have an aggressively dominant personality which could work favors. [-]

#3 Beth Harmon: She is such a troll player that most these players don’t even realize she’s just stringing them along for a good time. It’s pretty hilarious and I’m wondering how long it will take until she overplays herself for the umpteenth time xoxo. [-]

#4 Lindsey Morgan: I really did not expect Lindsey to make a splash after she showed up super late but ladies and gentlemen, I am wrong. She’s made up a ton of time socializing her ass off and I think it’s working out well. I think she can easily adapt to any social situation with a tribe swap so I’m not too worried about her. [-]

#5 Jack Black: I am really impressed with how Jack is keeping his threat level down by not creating a thousand rooms. For some reason people tend to trust him and I think he’s self aware to realize he’s just going to have to be delicate with his many alliances. Right now he’s in a good spot. Hopefully he doesn’t expose himself anytime soon. I believe in him. [-]

#6 SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob is playing an amazing game, especially for a newbie. I’m curious to see how he’d do in BBQ. He’s pretty observant too like him wondering why he had a billion views on his confessional. Personally I just wanted to make sure he was okay with the forum but I think the attention to detail is extremely beneficial and I’m eager to see how he can survive these crackheads. [-]

#7 Wendy Christensen: Queen of horror movies so clearly she’s awesome already. Everyone seems to be friendly with her and I think she’s sociable enough that people want to work with her long term. If she downplays her challenge prowess I can see her going far. [-]

#8 Cara Maria Sorbello: Cara is playing a pretty solid nice girl game. Everyone seems to like her and even though she might not like everyone, for some reason they all think she does. People might underestimate her and think they can string her along but I think her social game is a little stronger than they realize. [-]

#9 Indiana Jones: Indiana is such a fun character choice and I haven’t heard much of him getting in trouble with anyone. Nobody seems to hate him which is a good sign. I personally would have tried aligning with Indiana because he just exudes “leadership” qualities so maybe others are gravitating towards him as well. [-]

#10 Gale Weathers: Despite the time zone difference I think Gale has had a pretty impressive social game. She’s been able to connect with people and have some rooms with them. I do think they trust her so there’s that. I just worry that the time difference could be a factor later down the road during these important strategic chats that tend to happen late at night. [-]

#11 Issa Rae: I love me some Issa and in the last challenge she had such a strong performance. I really hope it does not come back to bite her but I can see her getting along with people. I just hope she doesn’t become such a huge threat later down the line. I have faith in her though I love you [-]

#12 Nevel Papperman: Nevel is actually pretty hilarious too and seems to be a good sport about a lot of things. He’s so snarky in his confessional too. I just feel like there are some people who don’t have him too high up on their totem pole but it’s still early and considering he’s a newbie I think he’s doing an awesome job adapting to the pace of this game. [-]

#13 Marceline Abadeer: I don’t really have a ton of insight into Marceline’s game except the private rooms. I think right now she’s in a good spot and won’t be taken out anytime soon, but I do worry about her long term placement. Maybe she’s doing more behind the scenes. Either way she doesn’t seem like a huge threat to anyone which everyone knows is a dangerous quality to have in this game. Never underestimate the quiet ones. [-]

#14 Captain America: Captain America seems pretty nice and from what I’ve seen, people actually like him. I don’t have any idea what he is thinking since he does not do confessionals but he seems sweet. People will want to keep the nice guys around. It also helps that he’s eye candy. If he gets the proper footing I can see him doing well. [-]

#15 Marcellus Mikaelson: Marcellus is another quiet one where I have no idea where his mind is but I’ve seen him in other games and I know he’s not afraid to make big moves. He’s also pretty likable to some of the other players so even if he’s not divulging a lot in his confessional, he’s using his efforts in building relationships. [-]

#16 Lucifer Morningstar: Lucifer is such a mess with creating a thousand rooms. I do think right now he will be okay but I will not be surprised if all this chaos catches up to him. For now I’ll allow him to build this giant Jenga tower and then later we can watch it all fall apart. Bonus points if it does not though. [-]

#17 Lafayette Reynolds: I have not really heard much from Lafayette but I do love the fact that he either does not care about the tokens or does not realize its significance. I don’t see him in a ton of alliances which does have me worried. I’m hoping he’s at least talking to people behind closed doors. [-]

#18 Russell Hantz: I do love Russell this season and he’s trying his best, but he also shot himself in the foot with this character choice and then him rubbing people the wrong way in the immunity challenge is not going to do him any wonders. I hope he can survive until a tribe swap because I think he’d be a lot of fun. [-]

#19 Bonnie Bennett: I was hoping I’d see more of Bonnie but she has been super low key and not many people seem to be talking with her. I hope it’s just a strategy to remain under the radar but I also feel like this could backfire on her sooner than later. I feel like she’d be such an easy target if her tribe loses immunity. [-]

#20 Desi Williams: Thanks for signing up next to a number but you literally did nothing else. Queen. At least you did more than most inactives. I love you [-]

Tweety Bird likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Host Blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host Blogs    Host Blogs  I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 17:57:20

ROUND TWO

Below are my rankings for the cast. It's a pretty rough ranking since I haven't really followed too much private rooms oops. I could only go based off of activity and players who have actually gone to tribal. So the next round should be interesting since two of them are going.

#1 Peppa Pig: Peppa continues to be hilariously sassy and not afraid to speak her mind which I think will gain her a lot of respect but I also think it could backfire against her if she rubs people the wrong way. Either way I love her dedication and I expect her to wiggle out of any sticky situation. OINK. [-]

#2 Tweety Bird: Tweety has continued to lay low and I know that he has spent a ton of time spamming his confessional to get another 500 posts. Great dedication but shouldn't you be worrying about building alliances? I think you'll be fine regardless but you never know. [-]

#3 Beth Harmon: She probably is not a fan of the looming tribe swap which is hilarious so I am okay with the swap happening. Hopefully it will light a fire under her and she stops trolling xoxo. [-]

#4 Lindsey Morgan: I really love the sassy side of Lindsey and I love that she gives zero F's about Russell. It's so brutal because Russell is genuinely confused in this game since he's a newbie but everything thinks he is some evil saboteur with a curly mustache. [-]

#5 Jack Black: Jack continues sliding by without being on anyone's radar. He is not really initiating the private rooms except maybe like once but otherwise he's been consistently mellow. I do think if he keeps this up he can easily get to the end. But I know he's itching to go crazy with the rooms. I know it. I FEEL it. [-]

#6 SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob is such a joy to follow and I would easily think he's a veteran player. I do think he blends in with the cast pretty well and he's not a pushover either. He's able to hold his own in conversation. Cannot wait to see how he handles things once the heat is turned up a bit.[-]

#7 Wendy Christensen: The way Wendy is being cute. I love that the challenge part of her jumped out last night. Guess she wanted immunity. I don't blame her. I don't think anybody particularly noticed but if she keeps it up, oof they might want to go after her. [-]

#8 Cara Maria Sorbello: Cara continues to crack me up and I think she made the right call in not sitting out last night. Bonnie would have been a detriment in this challenge I think, and Cara is not that bad in challenges, despite her thinking otherwise. I'm curious to see how the swap affects her game though. [-]

#9 Indiana Jones: Indiana is someone I am so proud of this season. He is really keeping his cool which is impressive. The question is, how long will it take before he freaks out on people and curses at them. That would be iconic but I am really digging this mature side of Key I love you I hope he keeps it up. [-]

#10 Gale Weathers: Gale is so sassy, true to the character! She hasn't done a whole lot to draw negative attention to herself despite her calling people out, but then again everyone seemed to be tired of Russell this round. Love her enthusiasm. I can tell she really loves playing I love you [-]

#11 Issa Rae: Issa is an absolute beast this season. Loving this challenge aspect from her. I just wish she was more active in her confessionals. Girl I want to hear your thoughts. Either way she still provides some sassy moments so I cannot wait to see her call people out <3 [-]

#12 Nevel Papperman: Nevel continues to provide the laffos this season and right now he is pretty good at being social with people. I am curious to see how he plays the game once it becomes individual based. I think he has a ton of potential to do well if he keeps this momentum up. I am a fan! [-]

#13 Marceline Abadeer: Marceline is definitely stepping up her game and I think people might underestimate her if they think she's easy fodder. But in a season like this where we have a ton of swaps planned, this might benefit her since she won't be the immediate target and she'll be able to slip through the cracks. [-]

#14 Captain America: Captain America was pretty inactive last night but I'm guessing it's due to work. He did not get to vote at all and for some reason he is suffering amnesia because he was surprised that Peppa told him someone cast a vote against him lmfao. I think it's a little hilarious but the rules do specify if he does not vote then it would be a penalty vote. So hopefully he catches on before he confuses everyone. Either way it's unintentionally hilarious. He's nice though! [-]

#15 Lucifer Morningstar: Lucifer is somehow staying afloat. People think he's harmless surprisingly, or at least the few instances I've seen. I know that he is going to be such an erratic player later down the line though so I guess we can enjoy the buildup for now. [+1]

#16 Marcellus Mikaelson: I love how quiet Marcellus is and how people are randomly getting upset with how infrequent his chats are with them. I find him pretty nice but I mean, if he's not responding to me then he's either not interested or maybe he's not the type to just refresh his page all day. I find him amusing but I think if the tribes stayed the same he would have been the next  boot. [-1]

#17 Lafayette Reynolds: The way I forget he exists in this game sometimes. He is so quiet and I guess he's keeping his energy building relationships with other people, not his DR. I'm not complaining. He's got to do what he has to do. I personally don't care about entertaining the hosts. I would rather focus on playing a winning game. I need to see him at a tribal council before I can guess what type of player he is. [-]

#18 Bonnie Bennett: Bonnie has still not talked to a ton of people, at least from what I've seen. I do think she would have been an easy boot if her tribe actually lost, and she seems to be skating by because of the other tribe sucking in the last two immunity challenges. I want to see what she is able to bring to the table once her tribe loses. She has potential yes, so I'm not counting her out. I guess she's laying low for now. [+1]

#19 Russell Hantz: Poor Russell. We knew he was doomed from the beginning when he signed up as one of the most notorious villains. Then people thought he was the saboteur this season HALP. It sucks that people thought he was trying to troll when really he probably did not get the forum at all. I hope he gives this series another chance, or at least BBQ, because I think he'd fare way better in an individual game. [-1]

First Voted Out: Desi Williams

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Host Blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host Blogs    Host Blogs  I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 8:48:21

ROUND THREE

Below are my rankings for the cast. It's a pretty rough ranking since I haven't really followed too much private rooms oops. This is a combination of both entertainment and strategy.

#1 Peppa Pig: Not Peppa turning on Marcellus. I do think it's almost hilarious that Peppa keeps going to tribal council and not ever winning a competition. You know it's driving her crazy and she is probably thissssssssss close to pulling her hair out. [-]

#2 Tweety Bird: The way Tweety keeps spamming his confessional so that he can get five extra bonus points. I don't think I could ever spend hours of my day for just five dollars. It seems like a waste of time but you know what, he’s going for it and he’s making money so I cannot judge. I do find it hilarious that he’s so bewildered by the Bonnie vote lmao. [-]

#3 Lindsey Morgan: The way Lindsey is playing all these people and they don't even realize it. She's playing a much stronger game than the one she did in BBQ where she just stumbled around like a bull in a china shop until being unceremoniously booted. [+1]

#4 SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob is obviously trying to keep his good friend Captain America in the game and managed to deflect the attention to Bonnie Bennett which I think is honestly such a good move since nobody is really close to her. I think this is a sign of good sportsmanship and I can see people wanting to return the favor. [+2]

#5 Beth Harmon: The way she has slacked in her confessional space; she should be so embarrassed. People seem to like her for whatever reason even though she is SKETCHY and so clumsy. Also lmao at SpongeBob saying Beth needs to go in the next tribal. But I don’t know about that! [-2]

#6 Jack Black: Jack is in a good spot right now but as the numbers go down he starts freaking out. I am sure he is starting to worry about his long term plans. As long as he stays calm I don't think he has anything to worry about. [-1]

#7 Wendy Christensen: Queen of spending all day in a forum just to be trying to get that 500 word count, I see you! You managed to do that so good job. She is killing it in thte social department so kudos to her! Nobody seems to want her out at all yet so fingers crossed she does well. [-]

#8 Cara Maria Sorbello: Nobody is seeing Cara as a huge threat even though to me the quiet players are always the biggest obstacles. Who cares about taking out the big names when you have a bunch of people playing the middle ground anyway. Personally I think she's doing good by staying under the radar yep yep I know that's right! [-]

#9 Indiana Jones: Indiana was not impressed with when this twist was announced and he was definitely not too impressed when he saw the tribe he was stuck on and who was separated from him. Poor guy cannot catch a break! Much love to him though! <3 . I think all things considered he's doing a fine job with the game but he did manage to piss off Marcellus with the vote. [-]

#10 Gale Weathers: Gale is such a joy to host to and every time she sends me a message my heart flutters just a little bit more. I love her enthusiasm for the game and I wish she didn't have a complicated schedule due to the time difference. I love when she calls people out when they’re the obvious target. I don’t know why it’s so funny. [-]

#11 Issa Rae: Issa is continuing to be a powerhouse this season. Where has this been all in BBQ season six? Either way she's doing an amazing job and I am so proud of her and hope she continues to find ways to cut through some people's plans and make it to the end. [-]

#12 Nevel Papperman: Nevel is continuing to be on his losing streak which is a shame because his team has been active but they just have the worst luck when it comes to having people miss out on the most important challenges. I am happy to see that he is on the right side of the numbers even when the deck has been shuffled. [-]

#13 Marceline Abadeer: She's continuing to be a more prominent force the longer she sticks around. I would forget that she's in the game and then people would request to have a chat with her. She might be this season’s dark horse if nobody takes a shot at her now. [-]

#14 Captain America: The way he single handedly caused his tribe to go to tribal tonight. Super ballsy of him to come in and plead his case. Fortunately Bonnie has not really made a ton of social connections at all so he lucked out because he really should have gotten the boot. I know I would have been pissed. That social game though. And SpongeBob! Both deserve the credit. [-]

#15 Lucifer Morningstar: I don’t get how these people could trust Lucifer but he’s barely had to show his hand since he has had the luxury of being immune all three tribal councils. He gets to play nice for now and develop relationships but I’m curious to see how he cracks under pressure during a time he could be voted out. [-]

#16 Lafayette Reynolds: Lafayette is another person who I think benefits from not having to go to tribal but I do think his social game is at least somewhat decent. The problem is his name hasn’t shown up much at all - not as a target but not as an ally either. This could definitely work in his favor if all these other people start taking each other out. [+1]

#17 Bonnie Bennett: I personally think Bonnie should have stayed this round because she was here and ready to help the tribe. Captain America caused the tribe to lose and at this point it’s frustrating as a player to reward someone by keeping them and voting out someone who was actually there. Unfortunately she didn’t have any strong social ties so she had to get the boot. This one hurts Sad [+1]

#18 Marcellus Mikaelson: Marcellus is leaving this round because he missed out on the challenge and since this challenge really does single out the inactives it makes it hard for anyone to want to campaign for him to stay. With Bonnie, at least she has a history of not showing up and minimal people seem to actually get along with her. With him, he’s the perfect person to boot. No waves. I personally think he’s a nice guy so I’m sad to see him go. [-2]

Second Voted Out: Russell Hantz

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Host Blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host Blogs    Host Blogs  I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 20:42:56

ROUND FOUR

Below are my rankings for the cast. I have been paying a little more attention to the behind the scenes!

#1 Peppa Pig: Peppa is always so entertaining to watch because she is such a huge ball of energy and so far this season she has surprised me with how well she's been able to contain herself. Unfortunately last round she got out of her comfort zone in order to keep Nevel in the game and ended up taking a shot against Lucifer who ended up staying. Not the best move for advancing in the game but it seems to be the move that will kick this game into gear. [-]

#2 Tweety Bird: I am not sure why Tweety decided to do really well in my challenge. I mean I appreciate it a ton. Glad I had a fan <3 But at the same time he made himself a huge target by appearing semi-competent in a challenge and now I hope that is not used against him because otherwise I do think he has a good chance in the game still. He just needs to play it cool. It was done in Season 2 with Jim. Tweety can do it too. [-]

#3 Lindsey Morgan: Lindsey seemed to be the talk of the town and I have not done a ton of investigation to see if she is in any immediate danger. I know her name has been thrown out, but not a lot, and a good number of people still want to work with her. I think she's able to talk herself out of danger so I'm not super worried about her. She seems very self-aware which is always great in a game like this. [-]

#4 SpongeBob SquarePants: Not really sure I understand what he's doing right now except creating a ton of alliances and getting everyone to trust him to an extent. I still think he's a dangerous player long term and I think he's doing a good job at blending into the background, especially after all the drama that will occur this round. As long as he has bigger targets in the game, I think he'll be able to evade any kind of detection. [-]

#5 Marceline Abadeer: Marceline is doing an amazing job avoiding the radar and nobody at all seems to want her gone. She does not say a whole ton in her confessional which is a shame because I am really curious to know what's going on in that brain of hers but she's pulling a Danni Boatwright. I don't blame her, I guess. She's finding herself in a really good spot as people come to her asking her for her vote. [+8]

#6 Beth Harmon: Beth is just watching the city burn and watching all the clowns run amok. The problem though, despite her laughing about how awful everyone is for essentially wasting their money and resources on booting someone who was already going to leave regardless, is the fact that Beth needs to be marching in the clown parade herself for donating 25 SQ to Lucifer of all people. I really hope she was stoned when she made that decision because it makes zero sense to me. [-1]

#7 Jack Black: I do love Jack Black in this game and I think he can be seen as the silly character nobody will take seriously, but his relationship with Gale has taken a weird turn and I actually love these two so I hope they can patch things up and go back to their old selves but I don't think that's going to happen. I don't know why he's lying when it's pretty obvious he lied. Just own it. But using the steal a vote and then not needing it. Talk about a wasted opportunity. Still love you though. [-1]

#8 Indiana Jones: Indiana going to Tribal Council did not freak me out as much as I thought it would. I never really saw his name come up as someone who was a viable option for elimination which is good because Key <3 He did vote in the majority and he was able to not have his name come up which is impressive. I know I mentioned it before but I really am so happy that Indiana is doing a great job with his gameplay this season. [+1]

#9 Cara Maria Sorbello: Cara has been consistently playing an under the radar game and at first people mentioned not talking to her and she might have been easy to boot before, but now it seems like people are going to need to rally numbers so that they can take out the "larger" threats. Cara is going to be able to assimilate with these people too which I think is great for her game. But you know what's not great for her game? Giving her money to Wendy just for Wendy to blow it. Fail. [-1]

#10 Wendy Christensen: Speaking of clowns, Wendy is another one that dropped the ball this round. She was doing an amazing job at staying out of the limelight and then she randomly became a target and it made zero sense. Then I saw votes going towards Nevel and Lucifer and Issa and I was wondering what in the world was going on. Apparently she did not know either so she wasted her money on getting a double vote that did nothing. Flushing money down the drain must feel so good. [-3]

#11 Nevel Papperman: Nevel is usually pretty active in the game so I was surprised to see him not show up in the challenge. I don't think it would have made a huge difference but I do think maybe he and Issa would have voted together. I mean the other side did have a bunch of powers to get her out of the game so it did not really matter. I find him enjoyable though so I was glad he stayed. I just need him to get focused on the game and see if he can redeem himself. [+1]

#12 Lafayette Reynolds: The way I thought Lafayette would be an early boot (no offense, I just never saw much in your confessional <3). I think right now he's not in any immediate danger since most of the attention is on everyone else. People seem to want to trust him so I would be shocked if he gets the boot sometime soon. I think he will be a pivotal vote in the upcoming rounds. Cannot wait! [+4]

#13 Gale Weathers: Oh Gale. I still adore her and I have so much respect for her. Setting an alarm to do this challenge and being an overall joy this season. It sucks seeing her get lied to, it sucks that people kept her out of the loop, it sucks that people are thinking she was going to vote against Lucifer. What is wrong with everyone? It's super frustrating because I feel like she is getting the short end of the stick and I know she's upset but hopefully the new tribe swap can benefit her. [-3]

#14 Captain America: Captain won immunity this round after surviving the vote the round before. He has not done anything noteworthy this round but honestly it might be good for him to just lay low. He does not need any enemies and so the more he stays away from the drama, the better off he will be in the long run. [-]

#15 Lucifer Morningstar: Oh boy Lucifer is a completely mess. This whole plan that he decided to enact, from screwing with the vote to requesting money from four different people to sending the money back to Jack and purchasing a steal a vote for absolutely no reason. He continues to lie about a ton of things and everyone sees through him. I want to see his rivalry with Peppa though. You just know that's going to be iconic. But will Peppa play nice? I think she will... for now. I think he's playing with fire and he's going to get burned soon. [-]

#16 Issa Rae: Poor Issa. Her elimination literally made no sense. People felt threatened by her because they thought she was a challenge threat. They also thought that she wanted to go after Lucifer this round. Yes she wanted him gone later down the line but she was focused about tribal unity and wanted to cut Nevel for him missing out. It sucks that she was robbed but at the same time she gets the last laugh because these people wasted so much money to buy and use items that literally made zero difference. Yep yep queen. [-5]

Fourth Voted Out: Bonnie Bennett
Third Voted Out: Marcellus Mikaelson

Parvati Shallow and Tweety Bird like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Host Blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host Blogs    Host Blogs  I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar - 19:56:07

ROUND FIVE

Below are my rankings for the cast. A double tribal council means more shenanigans on the way!

#1 Peppa Pig: Peppa was really annoyed with Lucifer in the last round and was basically praying that the tribe division landed in her favor; fortunately for her she was able to land on a tribe with people that she could trust despite being on the same tribe as Lucifer. It seems like people are not really too trusting of her recently though, so I hope she is able to position herself better. With the current tribe setup I think she's in a good spot and even though she did not get Lucifer out this round, I do think she is planting the seeds for Lucifer to go soon which would be such an iconic conclusion to this rivalry. [-]

#2 Tweety Bird: Tweety is still managing to play such a quiet game where she isn't a huge threat despite dominating some of these challenges lately. She still occasionally does hosty things every once in a while which, though appreciated, can be a red flag to anyone who pays attention to small details like that. I personally think she's doing amazing now, and her exchange with Lindsey I think is going to solidify her alliance with her. But eventually she does need to start thinking long term because people might not want her to do well if she is considered the threat to win. But for now she just needs to get through these tribal councils. [-]

#3 Lindsey Morgan: Lindsey is continuing to keep track of everything and I can tell it's a little overwhelming. I don't think it's TOO much for her because she seems to be handling it well, and let's face this, this cast is a bit chaotic. It seems like rooms are being created everyday, with or without people's permission, and it's hilarious that Lindsey randomly gets sucked into these. I hope that means people feel comfortable with her in some capacity so they're not going to want to take a shot against her, which honestly is some queen goalz right there. [-]

#4 SpongeBob SquarePants: It seems like SpongeBob is still managing to stay under the radar but I do feel like his game might not be as solid as maybe the last round. His name is being brought up a lot and I'm not entirely sure how much people really trust him. I do think anything can happen, and I just need to see him at a tribal council to be able to assess this once again. I know he stuck his neck out for Captain America before, who has now been eliminated. So now that he is down a number, I'm curious to see what play he makes next. [-]

#5 Marceline Abadeer: Marceline made the largest jump last round and I think she can easily go up in the next few rounds, but the reason why she hasn't moved this time is because I do think her tribe being small is extremely dangerous and as far as she knows, she is stuck with the tiny tribe of three. Nevel was a decent competitor, but I understand that her allegiances are with the other two. This is why she's not going up but also not going down. I need to see her at another tribal before I can give her a proper assessment. I am leaning towards her going up though, especially since she seems to be the person least likely to go home with her current tribe setup. [-]

#6 Beth Harmon: This queen decided to pull out a comp win out of nowhere despite being in the middle of the two sides that exist in her tribe. She was lucky enough to win that immunity though, because she would have exposed her game and it would be hilarious to see all the PAIN and SUFFERING inflicted on her, but alas, we cannot have good things all the time so we missed out due to her comp prowess. It's so interesting to see that some people either trust her quite a bit and some people have no interest in working with her long term. Either way it's hilarious and with the looming merge, I will be excited to see how she handles not having tribal immunity to fall back on. [-]

#7 Jack Black: Jack is continuing to not have a huge target on him but him continuing to lie to Gale is heartbreaking. WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO WORK WITH THIS QUEEN? It's super sad to watch but Jack is trying to play to win, not make friends. I think he is in a good spot for now so I don't see him doing anything to jeopardize his position, but you never know. I mean he did use a power that had no effect on tribal so maybe him being a hot mess can provide us with the entertainment. But I think he's smart enough to lay low in the meantime and let everyone else cannibalize each other. [-]

#8 Indiana Jones: I think he's another one in a good spot. His tribe won immunity, they did not have to deal with the chaos that is Tribal Council, he seems to be likable in his current tribe setup. Even if he does not win the next one, I do think he would be in a good spot. There are definitely bigger fish to fry and he's doing a great job not drawing attention to himself, which is always critical in a game like this. I mean we saw Nevel draw a target on himself and he got the boot. Indiana is much more subtle and I think he is rocking it so far! [-]

#9 Cara Maria Sorbello: D A N G E R O U S. This girl is not on anyone's radar except maybe SpongeBob's, so maybe that could be a little concerning, but ironically I think SpongeBob is the one who would end up getting more negative attention drawn to him. I feel like she is not likely to be targeted, especially if her tribe loses again. With the rivalry between Peppa and Lucifer, I think she can sneak by without stirring the pot too much. Her social game is pretty impressive and I'm not surprised. The only issue is that I need her to be more proactive with some of her game and not just passively go with the flow. She needs to build up her resume. I'm not saying she needs to make a big move now, but start planting the seeds. You got this! [-]

#10 Gale Weathers: Gale is my spirit animal in games and I can relate to her so much. One minute she's on top of the world and the next she wants to rip her hair out because of how stupid other people are, and then she's back on top with a plan and a backup plan. I just love her so much. She was able to go back up in my rankings after I saw her damage control, and even though she has not cracked past the top ten this round, I do think she has potential to skyrocket to the top of the list. It just depends on these next few rounds to be honest, because people are still lying to her and not really looking out for her best interests. But she's a go-getter and she got three people to donate money to her so that she can mutiny into safety, albeit I'm pretty sure she would have been safe either way. Regardless I'm glad she can rest a bit tonight. [+3]

#11 Wendy Christensen: She was pretty worried about the tribal council which makes me think that she was not as secure as it seems like she is. I do think she is her own biggest enemy right now because I do think she's actually in a pretty good spot but she keeps thinking she's going and I'm afraid if she keeps that up, then it could actually result in a self-fulfilling prophecy where people are going to WANT to vote her out. She's pretty observant otherwise and I know she's the type of player to fight tooth and nail so she does have that to fall back on in a situation where she's stuck with shady people, but again, right now people want to work with her so hopefully she just trusts them a little bit more. [-1]

#12 Lafayette Reynolds: Lafayette is growing on me the more I see him. He does not really talk a whole lot in general, whether it be private rooms, confessionals, etc, but he seems to have good intentions and genuinely likes playing this game. He's really sweet and I don't see him on anyone's immediate radar which is always good. People seem to like him when they talk to him so that's good, but therer are some people who don't really have conversation with him and it might be in his best interest to make sure he talks to EVERYONE to cover his own bases, because at the end of the day he needs to work with them in some capacity, and even if he does not, then he still needs their jury vote to win this game, and he won't be able to pull that off if he does not talk with them. [-]

#13 Lucifer Morningstar: I really have no idea what is going on in Lucifer's head since he seems to WANT chaos and turmoil to happen on his watch, and it's so bizarre because he is relatively likable in his chats with people and then he comes up with some outlandish nonsense to alienate these people hahaha. I know that he is already getting mixed up with all the lies he is telling which is hilarious because I know people are itching to call him out on all his lies. But he did luck out with the last tribal council because Captain America did not even show up and he was just so much easier to take out, especially since people suspect Lucifer used his money to buy the powers last round, which he technically did not, though he did collect all the money and have someone else buy it. So he's not lying but he's definitely not telling the whole truth. [+2]

#14 Nevel Papperman: This eviction was super depressing because I was actually rooting for Nevel and I thought he was one of the stronger players this season, but the last 48 hours or so haven't been the best to him. I think him surviving the last vote after being inactive for the challenge rubbed people the wrong way and they felt like he HAD to go for being such a threat. I mean he was, but I don't know. I would have kept him around just because he is hilarious and I gravitate towards those kind of players. I'm really sad he won't even get to be on the jury, which is also sad too. I hope he gives this series another chance or even BBQ. I think he would be so fun and I think he could last a lot longer because his social game was fire but he was stuck with such a tiny tribe after the mutiny. [-3]

#15 Captain America: I was really looking forward to what Captain America had to offer but he was missing from the immunity challenge which he claims was alcohol poisoning but I'm pretty sure he was doing something for Posey's game! Yeah we all know about that. You're not fooling anyone. I did like him though. He seemed sweet and for a newbie he didn't do THAT bad. I mean he did try when he could, but I felt like maybe the forum was a little too difficult for him. He was a joy though and I hope he redeems himself if he ever plays again now that he kinda knows how the forum works. And if he doesn't, oh well. At least he was hot to look at this season. [-1]

Fifth Voted Out: Issa Rae
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Host Blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host Blogs    Host Blogs  I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 20:12:44

ROUND SIX

Below are my rankings for the cast. A joint tribal council means more shenanigans on the way!

#1 Peppa Pig: Peppa scored most of the points for her tribe in the tribal immunity challenge which I think easily places her as the MVP for the round. She had been to every tribal council so this was an important victory for her because she was able to finally relax. I have no idea what she would have tried doing, but I imagine she would have taken a strike against the Lucifer side. I feel like she's probably ranked higher way higher than she should be, but she's entertaining and at least she's self aware. That can easily change since we have the merge next round, but for now she can enjoy the premerge ranking domination. [-]

#2 Tweety Bird: The way he transferred 94 SQ tokens to SpongeBob just for him to steal a vote and still get voted out anyway. Talk about a missed opportunity. I know he probably devastated about losing all that for naught, but I think he has a good chance at bouncing back. Right now he still seems somewhat likable, but my only concern is that he's anti-Lucifer and it seems like Lucifer might actually have the upperhand when it comes to numbers. I hope he does not end up on the wrong side of the votes now that the merge is here and it will be very telling on how this first vote turns out. [-]

#3 Marceline Abadeer: Marceline has definitely been the one who has impressed me the most. She has managed to stay under the radar and even though it's still hard to read what's going on, she still manages to never be a target to anyone and I think she can easily slide by. Now that the merge is here, I feel like a lot of the bigger targets will take each other out while she is able to just lay low and not piss anyone off. She came into this joint tribal with a huge numerical disadvantage, as she only had Wendy and Lafayette, but they were able to side with the "Lucifer" side and take out a threat in SpongeBob. [+2]

#4 Cara Maria Sorbello: Cara is continuing to play a phenomenal game and even managed to snatch up a hidden immunity idol. I know she is upset about SpongeBob going over Lucifer, but now that she has some power, I think she has potential to pull off something iconic. Besides, people seem to be trusting of her, and if they don't, they are underestimating her instead. So I think she is in a unique spot because she is not threatening to anyone. I want to see how she is able to mix and mingle with the cast now that everyone is about to merge, and I think this immunity right before the merge was able to give her some time to work on her relationships. Hopefully she used her time wisely. [+5]

#5 Lafayette Reynolds: So I really did not think much of Lafayette's game at the start. No I am not hating on him lol. I just had no opinion. He was not making confessionals really and he was rarely involved in group alliances. I just did not see where he fit in and honestly I thought he could have been an easy boot, but lately he has been stepping up his game and whatever he is doing, people are not coming after him. I just wish he was not super loyal to Lucifer, but honestly it could work in his favor since I think Lucifer definitely gets the boot over him which is hilarious.[+7]

#6 Jack Black: The way Jack continues to lie lie lie. I think he is playing such a super strong game and even though people are onto him a bit, they still seem to want to trust him because he's at least likeable and so they think they have a shot with him. I think that is a testament to how impeccable his social game is. The question is, how long will he be able to balance all these lies? I think he could do it for a while and he seems fine with the fact that he is going to need to lie in order to advance in this game and honestly the fact that he accepts that makes him so dangerous as a player. Nobody likes a crybaby who cannot own up to their game moves. [+1]

#7 Lucifer Morningstar: Lucifer has everyone eating out of his ass and it is hilarious to see how much people are willing to give up their game for him whether it be listening to whatever shenanigans he has in mind or giving him money so he can indulge in some prize that helps him stir the pot and nothing else. I think it's iconic that everyone wants to keep him around as a shield but I do think it might be more annoying to keep him in long term just because he is so chaotic and everything he does, he does without giving it much thought or caring about the ramifications. But it's so fun to watch so I'm not complaining. [+6]

#8 Lindsey Morgan: I love Lindsey and I think up until lately she had been playing such a flawless game but she was on the wrong side of the numbers this round and I know her name is showing up on a lot of people's radar. I hope she is able to do some damage control and find her footing once again. I would hate to see her go this early when she has been doing so great. Lucifer seems to really be coming for her just because she breathed. BOY BACK OFF. She's been pretty fun to host to this season and I love reading her confessionals. I hope she and Cara can work something out with that idol though. It sucks that she lost SpongeBob but honestly he was a little too sketchy anyway so maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Hope she gets Lucifer out if nothing else. [-5]

#9 Indiana Jones: I'm not really sure what happened with him this round but he did end up getting a ton of votes against him and he barely survived the vote. His reaction to the tribal council results might actually work against him, because nobody likes confrontation and I mean he did get into it with Lindsey. It's unfortunate because I think he was playing a solid game before, but now he's someone that can easily be on people's radar. I hope that he is able to assimilate back into the group. I think he could do it. I have seen his social game in the past and he knows how to lay low, but if he does not make things up, then he very well can end up back on the chopping block. [-1]

#10 Wendy Christensen: Wendy has laid low this past round and was able to keep herself in the majority this round, but I do feel like she is a little paranoid and that might be her downfall. Otherwise I think she's actually in a relatively good position, and as long as she does not do any impulsive purchases like a double vote, then I think she should be good. I think her ranking can easily go up in the upcoming rounds, but I need to see how well she handles the paranoia. She has a lot more options now that everyone is pretty much an option at this point. If anyone can dodge these bullets, it's her! [+1]

#11 Beth Harmon: Beth has been playing such an awful sloppy game this season and she probably thinks she is the ultimate mastermind when really she is just burying herself into a deeper hole the more she opens her mouth and spits out L I E S. She did end up buying a double vote that she waved in people's faces before deciding to not use it. Such a chaotic move. No, I'm kidding. She is not THAT awful but I do know that her vote at the last Tribal Council was polarizing for sure and people are skeptical on if they can actually trust her long term. Do I think she can win out every challenge until the end? Unlikely, but we just have to see how everything unravels. She can easily turn things around so long as she has a genuine interest; otherwise I can see her trolling her way to Ponderosa. [-5]

#12 Gale Weathers: Gale continues to be on the wrong side of the vote each tribal council she attends and now it's just deja vu. I hope she is able to get herself into a comfortable alliance that actually won't lie to her. Unfortunately she also did her fair share of lying with the last vote as well so she's not exactly a saint. I think I'm just biased though because I would hands down want to work with her if I were playing. I think she's more loyal than people think but they continue to prioritize others. Right now she's the ultimate underdog and if she is able to actually swing things in her favor she could very well easily skyrocket to the number one spot on the list. [-2]

#13 SpongeBob SquarePants: This has been one of the most confusing eliminations this entire season. I thought SpongeBob was actually playing a fairly decent game and then I guess a group of people decided it would be wise to take him out for being a threat or whatever. I do admire that he did not give up and he was able to get some money from people in an attempt to stay in the game. He tried to steal a vote, but it just was not enough and he ended up getting the boot after Beth screwed him over. He was one vote from making the jury which actually would have been iconic because I love my new players, but sadly he missed out by one spot. He was such a treat to have but he rounds up the final spot in the pre-jury house Sad [-9]

Seventh Voted Out: Nevel Papperman
Sixth Voted Out: Captain America

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Host Blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host Blogs    Host Blogs  I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 8:55:52

ROUND SEVEN

Below are my rankings for the cast. This will strictly be based on how likely I think they could make it far and win. Things can change but this will be round-to-round.

#1 Jack Black: Jack is hands down playing the best social game this season. People still fall back on him thinking he’s full of truth and even those who don’t still entertain him. I think he can easily talk himself out of any dangerous situations. I think the scary part about his game is that he wants to take Beth and Wendy far, two dangerous players as well who can easily snipe some immunities too and give them free reign on who to target. I think he can beat them both in a jury questioning as of now, but who knows, maybe the jury would respect the other two women. I know people are over Beth but if they see the strategic part of her game maybe they reward that? I feel like Jack would be more likable in that instance but who knows? Wendy would be more likely to win than Beth though, but I feel like she’s really paranoid so who knows how that can factor in long term. [+5]

#2 Wendy Christensen: Wendy’s game has improved significantly and I think she’s learning the ropes of Survivor pretty well. She has an idol, she’s aligned with a few of the better-positioned players, she’s great at competitions. Her problem is her damn paranoia and every day it seems like she’s about to go. She needs to put some trust in her alliance or they’ll see through her and boot her. But if she keeps up everything else, I can see her being the winner of the season which would be hilarious. Another win for TJ? Honestly I wouldn’t be sad. Anyway she has a good trajectory to get to the end, but now we just need to see how she handles the jury, because I feel like jury management would be her weakness, though I will admit she’s not doing a terrible job this season. [+8]

#3 Marceline Abadeer: Marceline is up here because she’s still managing to stay under the radar and even though she had a vote cast against her, it was done to cast doubt against Beth and Beth foiled that really quick. She isn’t the most immediate threat and I think by the time everyone goes after each other, she’ll be able to sneak on by to the deep end of the game and all she needs to do is win a few clutch immunities to force the big threats to finish each other off. She has the most potential out of everyone to be able to pull off the laying low strategy because people will continue to underestimate her. [-]

#4 Lafayette Reynolds: Lafayette is in a similar position where he’s not really in any danger, especially since all these people want to take each other out. My only concern about him is that he seems TOO attached to Lucifer who doesn’t really want to go to the end with him. Lafayette seems like he would jump in front of a speeding bullet to protect Lucifer but I’m pretty sure Lucifer would be the one to hire the assassin to begin with. I hope that for his game, Lucifer is taken out before he can have an opportunity to take him out. [+1]

#5 Beth Harmon: Beth I have to put in a tricky position. On one hand she’s playing a dangerous sloppy social game, but on the other hand she seems like she would be an easy goat to take to the end, assuming the jury is bitter. It’s hard to tell exactly what would happen, but I guess I should focus on her path to the finals. If people are afraid of her being a strategic threat in the end, or if they simply don’t trust her, I can see people trying to take her out sooner rather than later. The other thing she has going for her is that she is an absolute beast in competitions, so if she feels like she is in any danger I can see her turning into a challenge queen. [+6]

#6 Lucifer Morningstar: For some reason everyone wants him to do well still and he even won the first individual immunity which I think helped him feel confident enough to target Lindsey. Otherwise I think he would have gone for an easier boot. I know during the endurance competition he pushed for her to go but I know deep down he would do the smarter thing. He seems to be thinking five steps ahead so I’m worried about what kind of schemes he will have for those who were loyal to him. Either way he’s just a whirlwind of chaos and I don’t know what to expect from him in the upcoming future. [+1]

#7 Indiana Jones: Indiana has faded into the background a bit. It’s both good and bad because he’s not an immediate target and they’ve failed to get him out twice now, so I think people will realize they need to focus on someone else instead. For the time being I think he can easily slip under the radar but I do think he has such a strong personality that people might come for him later down the line, and I’m not entirely sure there are enough people who have his best interest in mind. I hope he does get to stay though, but he needs to start looking for cracks so that he can make the right swing at the right time. [+2]

#8 Cara Maria Sorbello: Now we get to those who voted in the minority. Cara is actually in the best spot simply because she has the hidden immunity idol so I think she has the most potential to shake things up, but she needs to be smart about it and not waste it. I do think she’s also the least threatening so I don’t see people going after her, unless they deliberately target her since “she’s the least likely to have an idol”, which would be ironic. She needs to get into peoples good graces instead of snapping at them in tribal council <3 [-4]

#9 Tweety Bird: Tweety has dropped so much in rankings. I love him but I think him voting in the minority and him having a huge target for doing so well in competitions early on is making him an easy option for a boot. I hope he is able to use whatever relationships he has left to turn things around, because I do think if he doesn’t do anything anytime soon he can easily find himself in the jury house. Rooting for him to do something, especially since he has a ton of money sitting in his bank account. But he needs to spend his money wisely and buy a power that will actually flip the game in his favor. [-7]

#10 Peppa Pig: Peppa is still my personal favorite player this season because she’s hilarious and sassy and strategic but I feel like people might want to turn on the pan soon and have them some bacon. I hope she’s able to figure something out and find the crack in the majority alliance. She’s always had to go to tribal council except maybe like once so I do empathize with her. I have faith in her that she can work something out with the others. I’ve seen her work miracles before; she can do it again. [-9]

#11 Gale Weathers: Poor Gale. She is playing such an interesting game. She seems to be all over the place and nobody trusts her. Jack is continuing to throw her under the game and it’s still heartbreaking to witness. Gale wants to confide in someone but she’s doing the wrong person. I know she wants the outsiders to pool their money together and buy something. It seems as if they’re eyeing the resurrection power but they only have so much time to get that done. I want Gale to do well, because I think she would be the ultimate underdog, since I think she’s probably had to fight the hardest. She has the time zone difference, she always went to tribal councils, she’s voted in the minority many times, etc. She is the poster child for underdog. She’s pretty much last now but I would not be sad if she did well. [+1]

#12 Lindsey Morgan: Lindsey was the host favorite to win, because she came in late and wasted no time in working to change her “inactive” perception. She had a plan and stuck with it, but unfortunately Lucifer felt threatened by her and pushed for her to go. What’s with all these men being afraid of strong minded women? It was really uncomfortable to watch and I think all the hosts low key wanted Cara to play the idol on Lindsey, but sadly that was not the case at all and she ended up getting the boot. Interestingly enough she also didn’t vote due to reading the tribal council wrong, but her vote wouldn’t have changed much. It’s so sad to see such a queen get evicted this early in the merge. WHY? [-4]

Eighth Voted Out: SpongeBob SquarePants
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Host Blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host Blogs    Host Blogs  I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar - 20:02:21

ROUND EIGHT

Below are my rankings for the cast. This will strictly be based on how likely I think they could make it far and win. Talk about an epic blindside this round.

#1 Tweety Bird: After the last tribal council, I expected Tweety to be on the low end of this ranking but he was able to persist and luckily Lafayette and Lucifer wanted to flip the script on Beth. I think out of everyone, he seems to be the most trusted person collectively in this cast.  [+8]

#2 Wendy Christensen: It is weird that I have someone ranked this high from the opposing alliance but I do think Wendy’s connection to Cara, who also possesses a hidden immunity idol, will be critical later down the line. She’s a bit paranoid in the game but I do think she has the most potential, at least on her side. [-]

#3 Peppa Pig: Peppa skyrockets up here because I know she has a ton of self awareness and I know she’s not going to give up that easily. She is extremely feisty and she can easily win a competition if the right one comes along. My biggest fear would be her mouth but from the looks of it seems like she is keeping it in check. She also survived the vote by one person so clearly Lucifer and Lafayette don’t hate her. [+7]

#4 Indiana Jones: Completely blindsided by this vote and I don’t really know what to say except remain calm. I know people still want to trust him though, like Lucifer, who he actually trusts as well, so he’s not completely screwed over in this game yet. It just depends on how much Lucifer is willing to cut from Indiana’s side without overdoing it. [+3]

#5 Cara Maria Sorbello: Queen of still possessing an idol and misleading Wendy about the vote. I think she’s in a good spot because even though she might be on some people’s radar, the relationship that she has with Wendy will actually keep her afloat. The problem is figuring out what happens once enough people go, and depending on which side gains the majority, she could go far or leave soon. I rank her lower than Wendy though because Wendy can excel in competitions while Cara already had her vocal personality showcased on the thread. [+3]

#6 Gale Weathers: Gale is going to be this low for now, even though technically it’s a gain. I do think her position on he game is contingent on how the next few tribals go, but she’s definitely stepped up her game just a bit. She also won a much needed immunity to give her some peace of mind and go through this round without running around in fear, which is what exposed her vote last time. [+5]

#7 Lafayette Reynolds: Lafayette’s move on paper seems like an amazing move but I do think it was done a little too early and out of nowhere because now Beth’s side is not going to trust him too much and on Peppa’s side that alliance is not going to bump him up the hierarchy after Beth’s side is wiped out. People seem to think it was him and Marceline who flipped and he’s content with that so long as Lucifer is not the one in danger. Seems silly. Don’t throw your game for anyone else. Maybe I just read into that wrong. I sure hope so. I do think he has a harder path to finals now though I will say if he gets there he woulda added something to his resume at least. [-3]

#8 Lucifer Morningstar: Lucifer is a man of chaos and everything he does is just awful. He freaked people out with his vote and he took forever and he ended up voting out Beth anyway and then spending over 200 just for the rain of idols to happen and it literally spun out just ONE idol and it went to someone he doesn’t even trust (Marceline). Talk about a waste of money. His thinking is all over the place and while I find it frustrating because it’s so reckless, I do appreciate the unpredictability he brings to the table and the longer people keep him around, I’m sure the messier things will get.  [-2]

#9 Jack Black: Jack was easily doing the best in the game but now he has lost his number one ally AND a lot of people see through his shit and unfortunately he has real life stuff going on that will keep most of his attention. I hope for the best for him obviously but right now it’s not going to look super great for him. He was blindsided by the vote and for some reason he thought he was the one going. I guess he’s lucky that wasn’t the case but nonetheless it was still a huge blow against him. [-8]

#10 Marceline Abadeer: Marceline voted in the minority this round but interestingly enough she won a hidden immunity idol, thanks to Lucifer activating Thor’s power. Unfortunately it seems like a lot of people are going to believe that she voted against Beth and not Lucifer, which doesn’t make sense. Nobody is going to trust her because she doesn’t seem super active after all and unfortunately she doesn’t seem the most convincing. I don’t think her path to the end is going to be as smooth as I originally thought which is a shame because I liked her a lot. [-7]

#11 Beth Harmon: Beth had everyone eating out of the palm of her hand! Well, not everyone, but for whatever reason people were buying into whatever she was selling. Obviously she played a little too hard and everyone saw through her and that’s why they devised a plan to get her out as soon as they can, and the underdogs were able to get Lucifer and Lafayette as well. Good for them, but it sucks she left with a double vote in her pocket that could have kept her in the game. Well it would have tied and I’m not sure what would have happened. I think she would have the votes to go still but at least she had time to campaign and such. Either way I’m sad she’s getting the boot. So robbed. [-6]

Ninth Voted Out (First Juror): Lindsey Morgan

Parvati Shallow likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Host Blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host Blogs    Host Blogs  I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar - 13:09:39

ROUND NINE

Below are my rankings for the cast. This will strictly be based on how likely I think they could make it far and win. Talk about an epic blindside this round.

#1 Tweety Bird: Tweety is continuing to play the best game out of everyone remaining and it’s going to take an idol to get her out of the game. All she has to do is last a little longer and she will outlast the worry of idols. Assuming she does not get idoled out, she has the best chance of making finals. Is she articulate enough to pull out a win though? What does she have on her resume? I sorta hope things go wrong this round because it’s hilarious to see her rant about things, especially since it’s actually likely to happen given that Lucifer is so chaotic. Fingers crossed! [-]

#2 Wendy Christensen: What I love about Wendy is that she never gives up and will always try to think of many contingency plans to prepare for any kind of obstacle she may face. She still does have her connection with Cara to help her out if necessary and she still has the idol. Unfortunately people may realize she has the idol so her best bet is to win immunity tonight and play the idol tomorrow. Then again people might be trying to void her idol next round so maybe it’s best to use it this round? [-]

#3 Peppa Pig: Peppa is on the right side of the numbers going forward unless Lafayette and Lucifer decide to shake things up but as I’ve mentioned before she’s pretty good at competitions and reading people so I have no doubt she’d do well. I do think if she makes finals she would be the most persuasive by default, so there’s that. Then again I am also really super biased so yeah. [-]

#4 Cara Maria Sorbello: Cara and her relationship with Wendy is so cute and she was on the right side of the numbers but I do think Lucifer wants her out soon so I feel like even though she voted with the majority this time around, she’s going to need to start worrying about what Lucifer, and to a lesser extent, Lafayette had in mind. I think she could survive the next few rounds if everything is straightforward but I do worry that if anyone tries to flip the vote she’d be an easy target. Luckily she does have an idol to protect her worst case scenario. [+1]

#5 Gale Weathers: Gale has been impressing me with her game lately. I’ve always been a fan obviously but in the past she always found herself on the bottom and on the wrong side of the vote. She played the shield on Jack to prevent an idol play and I know people might think it’s a waste but in my opinion it was a great way to ensure he goes. I mean it would have resulted in a three way tie which would have been... interesting, but the votes last round were so scattered that literally anything in the revote could have happened. [+1]

#6 Lafayette Reynolds: Lafayette is going to be this low for now until I see what his next move is. I think there’s great potential in this flip because I do think it was necessary to get Beth out, but at the same time he’s also on the bottom of the opposing alliance. I think this round it was fine booting Jack, since he was the most dangerous player this round, but he and Lucifer need to flip the vote again or else they’re going to end up on the bottom for everyone. Nonetheless I’m rooting for him to do well and if he manages to get his way then I will see him climb to the top. [+1]

#7 Lucifer Morningstar: Lucifer has played such an interesting game this season. I would personally HATE working with him because I like predictability and being able to plan five steps ahead, and with Lucifer there’s no telling what’s going on in his head. Even in his confessionals he’s all over the place and I’m not convinced that even HE knows what he is going to do. I think his game is also the most confusing to judge. On one hand, he can be taken out early for playing too erratically, or worse, taken out because he is viewed as a strategic threat. On the other hand, he can easily make finals because of his strategic game, and if that were the case, would the jury respect that, or would they hold his messy gameplay against him? It’s hard to read. [+1]

#8 Indiana Jones: Indiana voted Wendy which was just bizarre because I don’t see any incentive in doing that. He’s on the bottom of both sides I feel like, plus people don’t seem to trust him all that much except Lucifer, who isn’t exactly someone I would want to be in charge of my fate in the game. I did think he was playing a good social game but lately I feel like he’s slipped in so many people’s priorities. His best bet is hoping everyone else takes each other out and he slips by, but I’m not entirely convinced he could do it. Maybe, I’m not counting him out. I’m just trying to be realistic. Love him though I love you [-4]

#9 Marceline Abadeer: Marceline continues to be on the bottom of this list, and she even voted in a weird direction. I don’t understand why they didn’t vote as a group but okay. She did tell people she was voting out Lafayette though, and this is definitely not going to win him and Lucifer over. Her reads on the trust rankings are bad too. Everyone except Wendy has Marceline ranked super low, and even Wendy has her at an average spot at best. The only two reasons she’d stay is because one she has a hidden immunity idol and two she’s not the bigger threat to anyone right now. I do hope she has a solid strategy in the works though, and I hope she can present a persuasive case to the jury. From the little I do see from her she’s clearly very bright so I’m not counting her out just yet. [+1]

#10 Jack Black: Jack was definitely one of my favorites this season even though he did a lot of things that frustrated me like going after Gale when they were such a cute couple. I think he had an amazing social game but post merge it just sort of went downhill which is a shame but I know that he was aligned with Beth who was notorious for having a cutthroat game. Once Beth left, he was stuck with the mess left behind by Beth. Then he had the unfortunate real life situation to deal with so he understandably had to focus on that. Under different circumstances he could have definitely taken this one home for the win. Never give up <3 [-1]

Tenth Voted Out (Second Juror): Beth Harmon
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Host Blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host Blogs    Host Blogs  I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Mar - 20:08:35

ROUND TEN/ELEVEN

Below are my rankings for the cast. This will strictly be based on how likely I think they could make it far and win. The Flash Round was activated shortly after Round Ten so I will discuss that round in this blog. So this will be a combined assessment.

#1 Wendy Christensen: Wendy has played such an impressive game and even though I was on the fence about her originally, I think she has solidified why she is deserving to be this high up. Her social game is amazing to watch and it's hilarious because players like Peppa know she is full of it but they continue to try working with them in some capacity. I think she's the one leading a lot of these tribal councils and Lucifer is hilariously getting the blame for it, which will be great long-term once they cut him. Having that idol came in clutch for the Flash Round when she secured her safety and essentially forcing both Peppa and Tweety to flip on Lafayette because their odds of taking out an enemy was minimal (Lucifer was the only option as Marceline, Wendy, and Indiana would all be safe). She is not afraid to make these moves to get to the end and I applaud her. The only thing that went "wrong" for these rounds was Cara going, but I think in the long run it might be a blessing in disguise. [+1]

#2 Indiana Jones: At the current rate, Indiana has a really good chance at making finals unless some weird Lucifer flip thing happens, which is always possible. His alliance with Wendy was able to secure his safety and he risked going to rocks in the first round and then with his immunity win in the flash round, he had nothing to worry about with drawing rocks. We also cannot forget that he successfully nullified Cara's vote, which was essential in getting the upper hand in the vote since it forced the majority alliance to lose a number and force them to rely on luck with a tie, and unfortunately for them, Cara was the casualty which evened the playing field going into the flash round. And then of course, him winning immunity sealed the deal on Lafayette going, as it increased the odds of someone in the opposing alliance to go home if they went to rocks. Great thinking on his behalf. And now going into the final seven, he has a solid trio alliance with a fourth wheel who is disliked by the opposing alliance, so the odds of them actually recruiting the fourth wheel is unlikely unless some madness happens. [+6]

#3 Marceline Abadeer: Marceline has done well in staying off everyone's radar and she helped partake in the plan to vote against Peppa in the first round, which was instrumental in forcing the rock draw to happen, so obviously she gets some credit for that. So then for the flash round, she was the one to receive votes, which did not surprise me because I feel like she would have been the easy target for the opposing side, especially since they keep trying to get in with Wendy and Indiana. What did surprise me, however, is that she did not use her hidden immunity idol, and it's like girl, this expires this round and you are not going to use it. I feel like it is so important to use it especially since it is the last time you can. You might as well just ensure your spot in the final seven. And not only that, but everyone knew that this vote was going to rocks, so it's like, you could avoid all that if you just used it on yourself. Worst case scenario, nobody votes against you, but at least you're immune in the rock draw. Best case scenario, you nullify the votes cast against you and you survive the vote. I keep thinking about how iconic it would have been if she used the idol correctly, because nobody would have seen it coming and it would have been such a clutch immunity to have. But nope, she left it to chance, and luckily for her, the others decided to turn on Lafayette. Still, I feel like at this point she is guaranteed finals, so that's why she goes up this high. [+6]

#4 Tweety Bird: Out of everyone left in the minority alliance, I think he's probably the most threatening, but I also think he deserves some credit this round. In the first round, he single handedly convinced Cara to use the hidden immunity idol on him, and then Cara got rocked out. Talk about embarrassing. The sad thing is that Tweety would have not gone to rocks if he was not immune with the hidden immunity idol and he would have betrayed his alliance. Ice queen goddess. So he really got the idol holder eliminated and Cara was better off using the idol on herself. Tragedy. And then during the flash round, he was close to winning immunity, but unfortunately he fell just a little short. Then they had to vote and he voted with his alliance of course, and they had forced a tie yet again, but then in the revote he decided to turn on Lafayette. Savage. This is why I could not work with Tweety in games. He's extremely cutthroat and while I love it as a host, I feel like in-game it would be extremely dangerous and that's not the type of ally I would want long-term. Nonetheless it makes for great drama and entertainment, from a host perspective. And now I want him to continue his reign of terror and have him go after Lucifer. That would be an iconic showdown, but do I think it'll happen? Probably not.  [-3]

#5 Lucifer Morningstar: Lucifer is the talk of the town and despite him being a mess in the game, he provides a lot of the drama. It is so interesting to see people put the blame on him for everything. Granted, he has definitely had a hand in a lot of the messiness this season, and I think he would be a deserving winner if he made finals, but at the same time, I feel like he's more of a shield. I think some of the other players might have a stronger game than he does, especially in the social department. I feel like he has alienated everyone and he is on the bottom of every possible alliance combination. Nobody seems to trust him all that much and the one person who did value him a ton was Lafayette and he turned on him quickly. In the first round, Lucifer was close to being voted out, but he ended up staying in the revote and forced everyone to draw rocks. His power. And then in the flash round, even though he was not immune, he was willing to draw rocks to show his loyalty to the Marceline/Wendy/Indiana trio, which was important because I think they are more likely to keep him for a few more rounds instead of getting rid of him as soon as they could. But do I think he could make finals now? It does not look super likely. I think he's in danger once the opposing alliance is taken out or at least severely weakened. But you never know, he could easily go on an immunity run. [+2]

#6 Gale Weathers: Gale has managed to draw a huge target on herself and she is extremely vocal in a lot of her opinions, and I'm not sure how she has managed to survive this long in the game without ever receiving votes cast against her and still not being an option for people. I guess people don't want to take her out when there are bigger fish to fry. I assume they think she is a retired eighty year old woman who sleeps early, but boy are they wrong. I think she is articulate enough to present a case to the jury if she makes it that far, but I also feel like she has one of the harder roads to get to the end just because she has so many rocky relationships with everyone else left in the cast. Do I think it's impossible? Not necessarily. I'm definitely rooting for her but on a practical level I know it won't be easy. She drew rocks the first round and was willing to draw rocks in the flash round, which I think says a lot about her character. She is not afraid to play bold and show that she is a loyal player. I wish she went on an immunity run to take these people out, but I don't think she has the numbers to do such a thing. [-1]

#7 Peppa Pig: Peppa is super exciting to watch, but I am pretty sure she has an approaching expiration date. Ironically she knows that too and has mentioned that in literally every confessional she has done. I do admire and respect that she never gives up though and continues fighting. I think she has the most challenge potential out of everyone in the minority alliance, but I am not completely convinced that she can win out. I would really love to see her do it though, because I know she can bring the sass and she can also try convincing people that Lucifer is a threat to win, and once he is out of the picture, convince them that maybe Wendy is a threat to win, because at this point, I think if nobody takes a shot against Wendy, Wendy will become the winner of the season. And as someone who sees through Wendy's BS, I think Peppa would have a great narrative in trying to get her out, but will anyone listen? Who knows? [-4]

#8 Lafayette Reynolds: Lafayette tried so hard in this game and he made a huge move in flipping on Beth and Jack with Lucifer, and I think that could have been a winning move. Ideally he and Lucifer could flip back and forth between the two opposing alliances, and that would have been iconic, but unfortunately he did not do that and he lost a lot of trust with Lucifer ironically. I don't get their relationship at all because he literally transferred him all his money, like what??? Anyway he showed his loyalty with the first round by voting with his alliance and forcing the rock draw to happen, which I think showed how loyal he was willing to be. But then the flash round happened, and he ended up getting half the votes. But unlike the previous tie, these people had no loyalty to him (except Gale) and decided to turn on him the first opportunity they had, which is a shame. I think he should have tried strengthening his relationship with Lucifer and they could have been a DANGEROUS duo. Sad face. [-2]

#9 Cara Maria Sorbello: Cara was literally such a gem this season. She had an amazing social game and she could have easily made it to the end since she was not a threat but she knew everything that was going on and she had a hidden immunity idol to protect her. Unfortunately she was aligned with Tweety who ended up leading to her downfall, accidentally of course. I think she wanted to save her idol at first, which she should have held onto, because if she did, Tweety would not go to rocks and she would still be in the game, and she would have played her idol last round and be here now. Or she could have used it on herself and be safe that way, because at least she would be safe from rocks with her idol. Or she could have saved Peppa and just straight up nullify all the votes against her. Then Lucifer would have been gloriously eliminated. But we cannot have nice things and now I am forever sad we lost an amazing player Sad [-5]

Eleventh Voted Out (Third Juror): Jack Black
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Host Blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host Blogs    Host Blogs  I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar - 16:48:03

ROUND TWELVE/THIRTEEN

Below are my rankings for the cast. This will strictly be based on how likely I think they could make it far and win. I am combining because these two rounds were fairly predictable, sorry not sorry.

#1 Wendy Christensen: Wendy continues to play the strongest game imo, at least strategically. She seems to always be trying to predict her next move and I have a ton of respect for it. Her social game, however, is lackluster at best, since she keeps pissing people off. I understand where the jury is coming from (cough cough Slimm's game cough cough) but I think I'm starting to see how Wendy operates. I mean she was on the wrong side of the numbers at first and she was able to turn things around using her social game. If that's not impressive gameplay then I don't know what is. I knew that her relationship with Cara would come in handy and I think it's helped her last as long as she has, plus a little more. Her biggest challenge competitor was Peppa, and she got her out, and even when Peppa saw through her, she still managed to entertain her enough. Anyway after she got Peppa out, she ended up solidifying Gale's fate as well and now she is gone. I think she has the best chance of making finals. Whether she wins or not, that's a different story. [-]

#2 Indiana Jones: Indiana seems to be the opposite of Wendy. His strategic game has not been super amazing. Don't get me wrong, he has made some good moves, but I feel like overall he is letting Wendy do all the work, or at least that is how it seems. That being said, it seems like the jury respects Indiana a whole lot more than they respect Wendy, so as long as he keeps this up, he actually has a shot at winning the whole thing. He was able to avoid getting eliminated once again despite being such an obvious target, but of course everyone has started to point out that Indiana might be the threat to win the whole thing, which might seem baffling at first, but it makes sense given that he has not lied as much as Wendy has. I'm curious to see what would happen if these two make finals. Would the jury respect Wendy's more ambitious gameplay or would they respect Indiana's cleaner social game? I would be conflicted, because I value strategic gameplay, but I feel like jury management is important and if it's garbage, you don't deserve to win. That's the problem though. I don't see anything bad that Wendy has done. Except the Cara thing. That was just harsh. [-]

#3 Marceline Abadeer: Marceline is in a prime spot to guarantee herself finals but honestly I don't see her winning the game at all. I feel like the jury would be torn between Indiana and Wendy if she went that route, but she would be foolish if she took Tweety to the finals too because Tweety is the underdog who would absolutely cream her in the end. Her best bet would be taking Lucifer to the end since he's so hated by the jury, but even then if the jury decided to reward strategic gameplay, I think Lucifer did a whole lot more than she did, so it's risky at best. But in the end that doesn't even matter because this is a final three anyway, so she would be stuck with facing a threat to win the game anyway. I really have no idea what her best course of action would be since I think she is going to lose in most scenarios that I can see. But again, she is the only one that I think is guaranteed finals at this point, so maybe she can spin that in her favor and own her game. She can also mention the hidden immunity idol that she had successfully hid from everyone else. [-]

#4 Tweety Bird: Tweety I am pretty sure is the underdog that everyone in the jury house is rooting for just because she has been on the wrong side of the numbers for a while and is likable and has not really lied or pissed anyone off. In terms of whether or not she actually deserves the win is debatable. On one hand you can say that she had lost all her allies and she has had to get through all this chaos without them but on the other she has not been able to predict a ton of the merge boots and has been strung along BECAUSE she has no other allies. If she makes it to the end and win obviously I would be content with that, but the gamer in me wants to see her be proactive and make it to the end on her own merit, not because everyone else decided to turn on each other first. I think she could win a few more immunities if she has to. She is only two away from winning the whole season. Can she do it? I guess we will find out soon. [-]

#5 Lucifer Morningstar: Lucifer could have forced a tie and that would have been iconic, but he pretty much handed the game to Wendy, Marceline, and Indiana, as they now control the rest of the season. If they decided to swap one out for him, then good for him, but even then the chances of him winning is really low. To be fair, the Peppa/Gale/Tweety alliance should have tried recruiting him instead of trying to vote him out, so I don't blame him there. I just think he should have tried to make some sort of truce so they can take out the opposition, you know, the people who can actually win competitions. I think it is obvious that the jury hates him and it's a shame because I think he has actually played a very impressive strategic game, even if it was messy all the time. I don't know any scenario that he can win unless he's up against Marceline, and between those two I have no idea who would win. Unfortunately they need a third person in the finals with them and none of these people would be a goat, as any of the other four could easily beat him. Wendy might be his best shot, but that's debatable. A Wendy/Lucifer/Marceline would be an interesting final three and may be his ticket to victory. He should have dragged Lafayette along to the end and use his undying loyalty against him. I know I would have. [-]

#6 Gale Weathers: Gale was such a loud personality this season and I loved every second of it. From first place to making it to the final six, she should be extremely impressed with how she played. Unfortunately there was not much she can do since she no longer had any numbers after Cara left, but she won immunity when she had to and fell short with the last challenge. She is one of my favorite players this season and even though she kept going back to Jack, I am glad that she was such a hot mess because it made her path this far to be much more enjoyable. I love that she was loyal to Lafayette with his elimination and did not give anyone the satisfaction of her flipping on that final vote. Queen right there! I will forever appreciate the fact that she had the biggest time handicap and made it a point to show up to just about every immunity challenge, and that says a lot about her and her passion, unlike some people who did not even bother to show up. She is the real MVP this season and I appreciate what she brought to the game. [-]

#7 Peppa Pig: Peppa was the funniest player of the season by far and if this were Big Brother I think she would have done much better since she could actually win power. Unfortunately with Survivor it's hard to get any power since it's a numbers game, but I am glad she was able to provide us with entertaining confessionals and that is what made the season for me. She was a challenge threat when she needed to be and she got in people's faces when she had to and she shut up when it was important. I never had any issue hosting to her and I would host to her a thousand times more except maybe rig for her next time Razz I kid I kid, but she was so wonderful. I wish she was able to flip the vote when she left but she was close and I cannot fault her for trying. Never give up <3 I know she was getting tired of this game at the end because nobody would budge but she did give them a warning about how the game will unravel and if they don't listen so be it. She gets the last laugh as she gets to go to the jury house that is filled with people who actually want her around. Stay strong. The queen stays queen. [-]

Thirteenth Voted Out (Fifth Juror): Lafayette Reynolds
Twelfth Voted Out (Fourth Juror): Cara Maria Sorbello

Peppa Pig likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Host Blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host Blogs    Host Blogs  I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 8:05:44

ROUND FOURTEEN

Below are my rankings for the cast. I want to base this on actual probability of them winning, but I hate to say this, but the jury might be a little bitter, so the more flashy gameplay might not be the one getting the W at the end. So I’ll just rank this based on who I think had the strongest game to the weakest, with Lucifer at the bottom since he got the boot this round. Sorry if this sounds repetitive but again nothing changed haha.

#1 Indiana Jones: I guess Indiana is playing the most well-rounded game. He’s won his fair share of challenges and I don’t think he has lied as much. Plus he was never in a position really where he had to lie unnecessarily. So for the best game overall, I think he has the advantage here. Unfortunately the jury seems bitter even at him, but if I had to pick between Wendy and Indiana, I think Indiana was the more well rounded game. I know people might dog him if they don’t think he played as well strategically as anyone else, but I mean clearly his strategy is getting him to the finals so his game wasn’t that bad. Plus he gets the added bonus of not having people hate him... theoretically. But the jury seems to hate him either way. Is it because he’s a straight white male? It’s hard to tell because the jury hates Wendy too lmaoo. [+1]

#2 Wendy Christensen: Okay so for a while Wendy had been leading in the ranks but the only reason why I put her behind Indiana is because I think her social game was lacking a little. I think between her and Indiana, she outsells in the strategic department. She was the one driving a lot of the moves this season and the one working on the relationships with the opposing alliance to lead them into a false sense of security (as she should, as she was never going to be high in their priorities). However, her biggest flaw might have been being TOO invested in leading them on and now they’re upset by it. It’s a tricky situation. Do you vote for the person calling the shots even if they burned everyone or do you vote for the person who accomplished the same but not get as much blood on their hands? The interesting thing is that Wendy’s allies didn’t feel burned by her and see that she is the stronger strategic player. But I don’t know if the jury comprises of players like that. [-1]

#3 Tweety Bird: Tweety should have hands down been evicted this round because he is clearly the underdog and I know she he sweep the jury vote, whereas Lucifer does not have the support at all. I guess perception is everything. I personally would have just gone for Tweety going this round and preparing to DRAG Lucifer in the final speeches. For me, it’s so easy to play a game and make it to the end with someone you can drag. It’s boring to make finals with an ally (but future allies I will take you to the end if you’re sincere xoxo it’ll just be boring but I am fine with that <3). I would take someone like Lucifer who I can chop at the knees and step on his game to elevate mine. Tweety is clearly the fan favorite and the fact that people want to take him to the final four is ridiculous. They think Lucifer is more threatening at the final endurance competition. Hello, that’s why you should have taken out Lucifer at final six and then take out Tweety at final five and leave Gale’s old retired ass in the game. If Tweety wins this, he wins the season. [+1]

#4 Marceline Abadeer: Marceline, queen of the vampires, queen of not knowing she had the hidden immunity idol. I think she has played an impressive under the radar game and I think the fact she was never really on the radar says a lot. My biggest issue is her Danni Boatwright strategy of not telling anyone her game which I get but it could be dangerous if she makes finals and nobody knows what she did. The funny thing is that if she makes finals with Indiana and Wendy, I feel like there is a very strong possibility that she could win. Now, I am not saying I would hate that idea, because I do think everyone deserves to have a chance to defend their game at the final, but I’ve seen Indiana’s game from start to finish and I’ve seen Wendy’s game from start to finish. I know what they had to go through and see them turn things around. With her she’s a question mark. That being said, if she makes finals I am most interested to see what she has to say. [-1]

#5 Lucifer Morningstar: Lucifer is the most chaotic player of the season and the fact that he lasted this long is insane, especially since he created a mega alliance on the first day and has continued to make all these unnecessary alliances for the sake of making them. He should have been taken out weeks ago and he even cut his closest ally Lafayette to further himself in the game. I think that was his biggest mistake of the season and they should have worked together to the end. If he made finals I think he could have made a compelling argument to win the season but I also feel like the jury didn’t respect him a whole ton which is a shame because I feel like he was the chaotic version of Wendy. Wendy had things laid out in perfect order and then Lucifer just came and blew those plans away. It was interesting to see their dynamic and in the end the chaos came to a halt. I was surprised that he was cut this round instead of Tweety. This is the online version of Woo cutting Kass instead of Tony. But I guess for someone, this was the right move. Now we just have to see who it was the right move for. [-]

Fifteenth Voted Out (Seventh Juror): Gale Weathers
Fourteenth Voted Out (Sixth Juror): Peppa Pig
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Host Blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host Blogs    Host Blogs  I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 6:21:28

ROUND FIFTEEN

Below are my rankings for the cast. The penultimate tribal council. Here we go.

#1 Tweety Bird: Tweety stayed up the entire night and fought hard to get his spot in the final four. He was the underdog going in, but unfortunately he did not have the best score out of everyone so it looked like he was out of luck, especially since everyone started to ignore him (but fun fact everyone was just offline except for the jurors xoxo, the more you know!). He did start to hilariously freak out which made for great feeds. At the end of the day it didn’t matter though because everyone but Marceline voted in time, and she ended up paying the price when it came back as a tie, which meant that Tweety and Marceline had to compete in a fire making challenge. And of course he wins that which means he is guaranteed finals which also means he has a good chance of winning! [+2]

#2 Wendy Christensen: Wendy really impressed me with her challenge victory. She showed that she was here to play and keep immunity from Tweety. She did everything she could do and she secured that safety for herself. Then she was able to convince Marceline and Indiana to vote out who she felt like was the biggest threat to her in the game, which was completely validated by the way, as the jury has a huge preference towards Tweety. But in the end, her biggest mistake was dragging Marceline to the end, who ended up not voting in time and basically foiling all of Wendy’s endgame. It might seem like a small deal but I think Wendy was not counting on someone unreliable to mess up her resume, and of course karma decided to play tricks and completely cause Marceline to not vote in time (I mean she was online lmao). Let’s see how she handles this!  [-]

#3 Indiana Jones: Indiana was my top to win because he seemed to have the most well rounded game. He even told Tweety how his vote would go. Sweetest person about to go and leave and Indiana is about to win, but wait! Marceline forgot to vote. And now the votes tie, and all of a sudden, Indiana’s best chance at winning slowly makes him the goat of the final three. I feel like going into the final tribal council, the underdog cheerleaders will all vote Tweety and then anyone who isn’t upset will vote for Wendy. This is literally the worst case scenario for Indiana, which is a shame because this is his first time in front of the jury getting ready to defend his case. He seems genuinely happy that he’s made it this far and it’s adorable, but since Tweety is in the finals, he is going to get completely overlooked. [-2]

#4 Marceline Abadeer: Queen of not really trying in the final immunity challenge, queen of relying on her social finesse to get her to the final three which is pretty much a guarantee at this point since nobody is looking to come after her. Oh wait she’s not voting yet. Oh no worries she’ll be on surely right? Oh look she’s online. Wait why isn’t she voting? Wendy is telling her to vote. Why is she talking to herself? And then she literally waited the whole three hours just for time to run out and her game come to a hilarious end with a tiebreaker. This could not have been more iconic. Thanks for the memories Marceline. You turned what seemed to be the most predictable tribal council into the biggest chaotic mess I’ve ever seen. Never change I love you [-]

Sixteenth Voted Out (Eighth Juror): Lucifer Morningstar
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Host Blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host Blogs    Host Blogs  I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 18:37:54

FINALE

Here we go ladies and gentlemen! It’s been such a chaotic season full of blindsides, deception, purple rocks, fire making challenges, vote flips. It’s all come to an end. Thanks for the great season y’all. I love you

Winner: Tweety Bird (Wins 5-4-0)
Runner-Up: Wendy Christensen
Second Runner-Up: Indiana Jones
Seventeenth Voted Out (Ninth Juror): Marceline Abadeer
Sixteenth Voted Out (Eighth Juror): Lucifer Morningstar

Parvati Shallow, Indiana Jones and Gale Weathers like this post

Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

Host Blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host Blogs    Host Blogs  I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar - 14:41:33

Omg. Not me finally making a number one spot in a ranking. *sniffle* I am overcome with emotion.

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lindsey Morgan

Lindsey Morgan

Host Blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host Blogs    Host Blogs  I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar - 14:02:29

Theo James wrote:
ROUND ONE

#4 Lindsey Morgan: I really did not expect Lindsey to make a splash after she showed up super late but ladies and gentlemen, I am wrong. She’s made up a ton of time socializing her ass off and I think it’s working out well. I think she can easily adapt to any social situation with a tribe swap so I’m not too worried about her. [-]

LOVE U JOHN <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Host Blogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host Blogs    Host Blogs  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Host Blogs
Page 1 of 1