Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Jurassic Blogs | Rounds One-Three

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Jurassic Blogs | Rounds One-Three Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic Blogs | Rounds One-Three   Jurassic Blogs | Rounds One-Three I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 1:51:43

ROUNDS ONE-THREE

Below are my rankings for the cast. This is strictly based on the first three rounds of the game, where they were stuck in their original tribes for the first two rounds and encountered a tribe swap in the third.

#1 Ariel: What are the odds that James manages to be ranked number one in the second season in a row? There’s something about his social game that I have to give credit for. I think he usually excels at the early game because he’s not an annoying tryhard and he’s good at establishing connections. It’s usually the middle of the game when he gets bored and wants to stir the pot, but as of right NOW, he’s doing a great job! [-]

#2 Zia Rodriguez: From what I’ve noticed, Morgan seems to be playing a pretty good social game. She’s in the dominant alliance in the stacked tribe that has yet gone to tribal council, so I’d say that right now she’s on cloud nine. Can this all change in the next tribe swap, because let’s be real, we know that the green team is going to make it to the next tribe swap, unless something insane happens? I hope not, because on a personal level she’s doing great, but for drama, it wouldn’t hurt. [-]

#3 Yelena: Of course Courtney is doing pretty well imo. Like Zia and Ariel above, she’s in the majority alliance in the stacked tribe, plus she’s pretty social. She’s not going anywhere until at least the next tribe swap, unless a hidden immunity idol takes her out, which I do not see happening right now. I know that Ruby has a hidden immunity idol right now though, and it expires in the next tribal council, so she could possibly try using it to get out a large threat. Who knows though. [-]

#4 Ash Ketchum: Ash seems to be handling himself pretty well so far this season, and like the women above him, he’s in a dominant alliance in a stacked tribe, so unless something crazy happens, he should be in a good spot. I do wonder how he would fare against people who potentially know each other as a lot of these veterans seem to inevitably sniff each other out, but so far he’s been holding his own. I mean he is a vet in his own right though, so we know he’s at least semi-competent. [-]

#5 Truman Burbank: I love Lucas and honestly after Jade got the boot, I was worried that it would make him such a huge target, as the other green members are all in an alliance without him. But then the tribe swap happened and they need his number in order to establish a majority, so he went from possibly the worst spot in the game to one of the best, especially since if people do decide to take a strike against the dominant green alliance, they’d likely go after the others first. [-]

#6 Ruby Matthews: Interestingly enough, Aidan was in a good spot within a tribe that was a bit of a hot mess. And now he finds himself in the minority of a strong tribe, which is literally the inverse of where he was previously. He also did win a hidden immunity idol, which could give him some power in the game. The interesting thing is that Ariel gave him this idol, and of course she’s on a tribe with him, which makes this dynamic interesting, and let’s face it, probably going to be chaotic. [-]

#7 Jessica Day: TJ gets super passionate about the game which I totally get and LOVE. I think he’s definitely one of the better players of the season and it sucks that he started off on an inactive tribe and now with the tribe swap, he is in the minority with Yimo, which is not ideal at all. I fear that if his tribe has to go to tribal council, he could easily be targeted, which is definitely not fun. Here’s to hoping that he can just win the next two immunity challenges and avoid that turmoil altogether. [-]

#8 Yimo Tapir: Omair I think was playing a pretty good social game while on the orange tribe. He is not super familiar with the format but he was able to bond with Jessica and Bellatrix when they were on the same tribe, but now he needs to make sure that he is not the next threat to the green tribe. I can see him lasting a few random rounds but I think he might be seen as expendable to others! Hoping I’m wrong<3 [-]

#9 Piper Halliwell: Piper is super nice and I think she has a heart of gold and I have nothing bad to say about her but I think it’s hilarious and tragic that nobody believes that she has a daughter and it’s all because of me that one time in BBQ. She seems to be one of the more social players on her old tribe but I have no idea if that would make people want to target her since it would be obvious she’s good at the game. She did get voted out for the twist though, which isn’t the worst thing in the world. [-]

#10 Stewie Griffin: On one hand I get Keyshawn’s frustration, because he is the ONLY green person to land on another tribe, which I think is kinda hilarious. At first I thought this would make him a huge target but the smart player would keep him for a round and use him to vote against the opposite old team (so brown and orange can take each other out). But he integrated himself back into the fold and now people are going to want to trust him, so good job to him! [-]

#11 Bellatrix Lestrange: I was rooting for Christina but she ended up on a bad tribe that was inactive and now she landed on a tribe where she is going to be in the minority. She can be an aggressive player which I hope we get to see, and I do think it’s iconic that she is on a tribe with Greg and does not realize it yet. I can only imagine the chaos that would bring to the game. Anyway I hope she doesn’t get screwed over by the tribe swap, because she needs to make at least jury. [-]

#12 Willy Wonka: What a creepy old man. He STOLE fizzy lifting drinks. I think Greg was stuck on such an incompetent tribe and it was hilarious to see him get annoyed by a ton of things that his tribe does, like signing in at the worst times during the challenge and inadvertently sabotaging the tribe in the process. He has the worst kind of luck which is a shame because he would actually do so well otherwise. Hoping he can make merge and then take it from there! [-]

#13 Yennefer: She seems nice enough and somewhat active but she seems to not be as assertive as I would have thought. Which I guess is not a bad thing in Survivor. We all know when I played Greg’s game that playing boring can be effective. For some reason I can see her being targeted for not having social ties with people and it would not surprise me a single bit. I hope she can focus more on this game and surprise everyone, because that would be gold. [-]

#14 Sandor Clegane: Sandor cracks me up. He does his daily confessionals and it’s very obvious that he’s only doing the bare minimum to collect his coin. I also love that he randomly fought with Addison LMAO. That came out of nowhere and describes this hot mess of a tribe. His pfp is kinda ugg though so it makes me laugh when I see people thinking he’s a random homeless man that snuck into the game<3 I hope he goes far though, just because I would like for this three way war to last as long as possible. [-]

#15 Shemar Moore: Chris is such an eccentric player. I don’t know what it is, but the way this man plays is so amusing. Anyway, one of the random quirks I enjoy about him this season is him refusing to let this interfere with his real life, which honestly is kind of a mood. The way that he would refuse to do any of the camp tasks because he has a job. I don’t know why that made me laugh so hard, it’s what any normal person would do. But alas him giving zero fvcks is all we needed. [-]

#16 Andrew Deluca: I do not see Chris a whole lot which makes me worried that he’s busy elsewhere. I mean he technically logs in and out and has small conversation with people about the votes. For some reason everyone is thirsting over this man and I do not see it at all. But if he wants his charm to replace his social game, go for it. I see him laying low for now, which is a good strategy but it’s so boring that I’d rather just watch him pick a fight with someone random. [-]

#17 Flapjack: Kyng is such a hilarious player. I’m not sure why he always chooses cartoon characters to play but he has the same strategy in just about every season. He knows how to lay low and he seems to be lying under the radar once again. If he’s not taken out for being a liability in competitions now, I think he could make it deep into the game. I think it will come down to if other players want to play with him. [-]

#18 Hannah Montana: She can’t have the best of both worlds. Log in please. [-]

#19 Mr. Brown: Too bad James did not last much longer but hey at least he was able to stir the pot a little and randomly call out Yennefer and Bellatrix. I don’t understand what the purpose of that, especially since his tribe was not really all that active to begin with. Such a shame that he left super early because I think he could have brought some of the hilarious drama that would happen. He was already grating some of his tribe, so who would not want that?  [-]

#20 Addison Montgomery: She had potential coming in but she really did not take the game seriously and so she left early on. She did make me laugh when she called Sandor rude, so thanks for that at least! Not a complete flop! [-]

#21 Jada West: She flopped hardcore and got eaten by a T-rex and nobody cared. Bye. [-]

Zia Rodriguez, Yelena, Ariel and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

Jurassic Blogs | Rounds One-Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Blogs | Rounds One-Three   Jurassic Blogs | Rounds One-Three I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 9:35:40

Theo James wrote:
#1 Ariel: What are the odds that James manages to be ranked number one in the second season in a row? There’s something about his social game that I have to give credit for. I think he usually excels at the early game because he’s not an annoying tryhard and he’s good at establishing connections. It’s usually the middle of the game when he gets bored and wants to stir the pot, but as of right NOW, he’s doing a great job! [-]

Eeek and this is why Theo's my fav. He knows who always belongs at the top adkslskd <3

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Blogs | Rounds One-Three
Page 1 of 1