Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Day 3 in Jurassic Park

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Day 3 in Jurassic Park Empty
PostSubject: Day 3 in Jurassic Park   Day 3 in Jurassic Park I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 10:26:24

Today is our first Tribal Council. BOOOOO.

I voted for Addison I have a strong feeling she will go. I do genuinely feel bad that she finally showed up right after the competition and said she was having trouble with the forum. So I do feel for her, but as Sandor said, we had competed in two comps without her, and if she is already having problems with the forum I’d rather keep a teammate who has semi-learned the forum already.

So I do feel bad, and if she’s a newbie I hope this doesn’t discourage her from trying again in a different season!

I really like Ruby and Shemar! I feel super good about them and if I lose I hope one for those two win! I honestly like everyone. I haven’t fully connected with Willy and Sandor but I’ve had a few good conversations with them! I feel like I’ve had a decent connection with everyone, and I feel pretty comfortable with my position on the team. I know I shouldn’t say that because it could bite me in the booty… but as of today and right now I feel pretty good.

I’m excited for the reward challenge tonight and I hope we start winning!
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Day 3 in Jurassic Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 3 in Jurassic Park   Day 3 in Jurassic Park I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 22:23:40

Woot woot!!! We won immunity!!! I was yelling at my computer because I wanted us to hurry up! Lol. I kept messing up the spelling on the thread creation I was getting so excited/nervous 😂😂

I’m so proud of us! I am curious to see if the person who is restricted tomorrow will win some sort of
Prize or it we will be doing a swap. I don’t want to worry myself too much about it tonight.

I’m also curious to see if the other tribes are trying to do the same thing where they restrict the most active player… since that’s was our strategy. And so it will be interesting to see who they think is the most active on our team!
Back to top Go down

Day 3 in Jurassic Park
Page 1 of 1