Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Go down 
+6
Lindsey Morgan
Theo James
Kim Spradlin
Beth Harmon
Jack Black
Lafayette Reynolds
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

Welcome to Ponderosa! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:33:40

Negative 10 😆🤣😂😹 no way is she getting my vote

Jack Black and Beth Harmon like this post

Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:33:50

Marceline gave a good showing. Lol

Kim Spradlin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beth Harmon

Beth Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:34:08

Lafayette Reynolds wrote:
Negative 10 😆🤣😂😹 no way is she getting my vote

Goddess

Jack Black likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beth Harmon

Beth Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:35:39

Imagine if Tweety manages to convince them two to vote out Marceline because she didn't do shit in the challenge and they all feel bad for each other going through that whole ordeal.

Tweety Bird and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Beth Harmon

Beth Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:37:31

Quote :
Final Post Counts

2715 Indiana
2701 Tweety
5590 Wendy

Proud of Wendy. This posting performance is legendary. She and I seem very similar in spirit <3

Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:49:32

Beth Harmon wrote:
Imagine if Tweety manages to convince them two to vote out Marceline because she didn't do shit in the challenge and they all feel bad for each other going through that whole ordeal.

It's possible.

Beth Harmon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beth Harmon

Beth Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:52:38

If I was Wendy/Indiana I would be hell no to that, too bad, you're out. But that's just my heartless self lol. It def is possible though depending on the person's values lol.
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:54:54

Honestly this is nothing personal against Marceline because I don't know them or why they didn't try more, but I was so tempted to just make the 3 who got a positive score the final 3 lol.

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 20:55:13

I'm proud of them all. They're all legends.

Beth Harmon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beth Harmon

Beth Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 21:00:42

This was truly the first time I ever saw a challenge that could actually put your body through a lot of stress. Almost as if you are on actual survivor! xo

Kim Spradlin, Parvati Shallow and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 21:03:05

Kim Spradlin wrote:
Honestly this is nothing personal against Marceline because I don't know them or why they didn't try more, but I was so tempted to just make the 3 who got a positive score the final 3 lol.

Omg Kathy I accidentally locked Marceline out of the forum this whole time!

Kim Spradlin and Beth Harmon like this post

Back to top Go down
Beth Harmon

Beth Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 21:04:29

Theo James wrote:
Kim Spradlin wrote:

I'M SCREAMING

Kim Spradlin, Theo James and Parvati Shallow like this post

Back to top Go down
Lindsey Morgan

Lindsey Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 21:04:50

Kim Spradlin wrote:

if tweety gets fourth can we go back to this option?

Peppa Pig and Tweety Bird like this post

Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 21:09:27

They may have made a deal with Tweety to cut Lucifer to give her the shot at winning the finals under the caveat that if she didn't, it was expected they'd take each other. We'll have to wait and see.

Hey, stimulus checks are posting. If you have a direct deposit, could now be pending and you'll see it likely tomorrow. Just an FYI.

Kim Spradlin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 21:10:05

Oink! This is GROSS. TWEETY ROBBED! FUCK WENDELL! SHE CAN STILL GO TO HELL AND WILL NEVER GET MY VOTE! IF THEY TAKE TWEETY OUT, QUEEN MARCELINE BOUT TO BE MY FAVE <3

Tweety Bird likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 21:10:10

Theo James wrote:
Kim Spradlin wrote:

Oh, my. Do over. Gather them all for another 24 hours.

Kim Spradlin and Theo James like this post

Back to top Go down
Lindsey Morgan

Lindsey Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 21:10:58

Jack Black wrote:
They may have made a deal with Tweety to cut Lucifer to give her the shot at winning the finals under the caveat that if she didn't, it was expected they'd take each other. We'll have to wait and see.

Hey, stimulus checks are posting. If you have a direct deposit, could now be pending and you'll see it likely tomorrow.  Just an FYI.
if only i was not a minor and could claim my stimulus check

Kim Spradlin and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Beth Harmon

Beth Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 21:18:52

Heartbreaking way for Tweety to get booted if that is the case Sad

Lucifer Morningstar and Tweety Bird like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 21:33:11

Beth Harmon wrote:
This was truly the first time I ever saw a challenge that could actually put your body through a lot of stress. Almost as if you are on actual survivor! xo

Thank you <3

Tweety Bird and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Beth Harmon

Beth Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar - 21:40:45

Omg I feel like crying for Tweety right now. I feel so awful for her. Deserves a hug.

Kim Spradlin, Peppa Pig, Tweety Bird and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponderosa!
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next