Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Go down 
+10
Kim Spradlin
Ruby Matthews
Ash Ketchum
Piper Halliwell
Ariel
Truman Burbank
Theo James
FlapJack
Yelena
Parvati Shallow
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Parvati Shallow

Parvati Shallow

Welcome to Ponderosa!  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 13:31:53

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Thank you for being a part of the season. Unfortunately your time has come to an end. The upside is that you are officially a member of the Jury where you will vote for someone to win, so please continue to follow the season so you can vote accordingly! As the jurors roll in, feel free to share any thoughts or ask any questions that you may have for them.
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 13:59:47

at least this wasn’t the worst part of my day 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 15:36:59

so is flapjack just inactive now 🙄🙄🙄
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 15:37:37

Welcome to Ponderosa!  200.gif?cid=89ab776d4gccsvvno2ha6ybbwncampef3whdeaicqlt453my&rid=200
will we be able to see tribal councils or no
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 21:22:28

OMG NOOO
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 21:23:37

Can you guys not see tribal council?
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 22:37:48

uhm i can see flapjack’s and the one just posted now. i can’t see mine
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 22:59:22

Yours should be in the same section as the one from tonight.
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 0:07:26

oooh i found it
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 0:07:50

jury so quiet i don’t like it here.. marty i’m scared 😦

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 11:37:31

NO
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 11:37:41

THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 11:37:53

TRUMAN BABY I AM SO SORRY JESSICA DID YOU LIKE THAT

Truman Burbank likes this post

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 12:04:01

Yelena wrote:
TRUMAN BABY I AM SO SORRY JESSICA DID YOU LIKE THAT

I was feeling that my fate was sealed. but it was fun being there. and will be funnie being here in the jury  i guess
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 12:13:13

Flapjack, mate. we only talked in the whispers. i am sorry i voted you out that day. i hope you understand and we can talk about this crazy game.
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 14:57:45

the only thing that really bugs me about my vote off is the amount of people who told me they would never vote me out, to then go and do that. it’s one thing to vote me off, that’s fine, i can understand that. but as for those who told me THE day before they would never vote me out?? i think i have a right when it comes to that to be a little annoyed

Ruby Matthews and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 15:09:01

i understand you, yelena. if i were you i would be annoyed to. i havent understand why you were voted out that day.

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:51:17

i’m not entirely sure either. idk if i was seen as the biggest threat in green or what.. but all ik is that it should’ve been zia due to the zia/ariel duo. also, ash has a legacy advantage. i hope he survives far enough to where he can use it

Ariel and Truman Burbank like this post

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 19:34:35

I also think if they were smart they would go after Zia, she is super smart, she is in a duo with Ariel and she always says what she wants with very good words. Nobody hates her there. I genuinely want Ash, Zia and Ariel to make it to the end, but with all the people left I want Zia to win

Zia Rodriguez, Ariel and FlapJack like this post

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 8:21:37

Omg. Jessica won another immunity. She is the real Witch, not Bellatrix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponderosa!
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next