Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Go down 
+10
Kim Spradlin
Ruby Matthews
Ash Ketchum
Piper Halliwell
Ariel
Truman Burbank
Theo James
FlapJack
Yelena
Parvati Shallow
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Yelena

Yelena

Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 9:13:22

can we be shocked ? nope
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 9:38:39

What is the thing about the showmance between Jess and Willy. Do you guys know anything?
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 9:40:07

I hope they find a way and evict to evict Bellatrix
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 9:40:48

Or Shemar. Since Jess and Willy always has a card with them
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 11:23:40

The greens arr the minority now
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 11:25:12

Shemar only receiving 2 votes, meanwhile zia and ariel were receiving most votes. HOW?
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 11:25:33

I'm so sad Ariel was eliminated

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 11:36:43

Eeek!

Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 Ms-juicy-hey-hey
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 11:40:34

Yelena wrote:
the only thing that really bugs me about my vote off is the amount of people who told me they would never vote me out, to then go and do that. it’s one thing to vote me off, that’s fine, i can understand that. but as for those who told me THE day before they would never vote me out?? i think i have a right when it comes to that to be a little annoyed

Girl that vote was the dumbest thing lmaooo. I heard Yimo was pushing for you because you were a threat. His excuse was "Oh I didn't want to vote for Bellatrix because of what happened in her personal life". Okay yeah what happened was sad but that does not mean she deserves to just slide to the end and never be targeted on pity/symptathy. He just still aligned with her ass and that's all he needed to say.

Yelena and Truman Burbank like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 11:44:06

Anyway I probably won't be back until the finale bye loves <3
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 12:01:35

Ariel wrote:
Anyway I probably won't be back until the finale bye loves <3
No. Let's enjoy ponderosa together and roast those rats hahahahaa

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 17:46:22

ARIEL MY LOVE

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 17:47:57

Ariel wrote:
Yelena wrote:
the only thing that really bugs me about my vote off is the amount of people who told me they would never vote me out, to then go and do that. it’s one thing to vote me off, that’s fine, i can understand that. but as for those who told me THE day before they would never vote me out?? i think i have a right when it comes to that to be a little annoyed

Girl that vote was the dumbest thing lmaooo. I heard Yimo was pushing for you because you were a threat. His excuse was "Oh I didn't want to vote for Bellatrix because of what happened in her personal life". Okay yeah what happened was sad but that does not mean she deserves to just slide to the end and never be targeted on pity/symptathy. He just still aligned with her ass and that's all he needed to say.
i cant even be shocked because i wanted yimo out at some point 😭😭 i did not trust his ass at all. i knew he was a flip flopper the second he mentioned a musical artist he liked
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 17:48:41

also ariel, do you know who else flipped in our alliance? i figured yimo did, but i’m not sure if ruby did. if she did i’m gonna be fuming
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 17:59:58

I feel like tomorrow we'll receive Yimo or Ruby
Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776d6uxodhtsjlln0kulxuhtt2cz9g2q2wjmxkg3g1z8&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 19:41:30

i want it to be yimo. i love ruby idc

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 20:24:33

Yelena wrote:
also ariel, do you know who else flipped in our alliance? i figured yimo did, but i’m not sure if ruby did. if she did i’m gonna be fuming

Yes it was Ruby too. She said she didn't want to but Yimo was on her ass about it 💀
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 20:24:53

Yelena wrote:
i want it to be yimo. i love ruby idc

Omg same Ruby icon 😍
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 21:34:31

Ariel wrote:
Yelena wrote:

Yes it was Ruby too. She said she didn't want to but Yimo was on her ass about it 💀
we had an end deal 😭😭 ugh not her listening to a man. she is so sick
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 14:00:16

Yesss. Zia is Safe. She's a Wise Fairy 🧚‍�. Go Zia. Go Ash. Go Ruby.

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponderosa!
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next