Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Go down 
+10
Kim Spradlin
Ruby Matthews
Ash Ketchum
Piper Halliwell
Ariel
Truman Burbank
Theo James
FlapJack
Yelena
Parvati Shallow
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Yelena

Yelena

Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 14:27:39

i’m not surprised zia is immune. it’s obvious she was good at formulating stories and designs tbh. i’m praying one of those 3 is in the final 3

Zia Rodriguez, Ariel and Truman Burbank like this post

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 16:02:03

Me tonight seeing the results of the votes .

Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 200.gif?cid=89ab776doe3omdko341eknr1i4pkhto01fwx0pscnekx3lh8&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 16:03:58

The duel between Ruby and Willy is amazing
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 16:07:37

i want willy GONE!

Truman Burbank likes this post

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 16:34:23

Yelena wrote:
i want willy GONE!
Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 200.gif?cid=89ab776d6dgur5fxhz705z4jgc999q2ns0glu668yekaa29s&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 20:27:33

TAKE SHEMARS UGLY ASS OUTTTT
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 20:49:13

kim is it against the rules to like willy’s messages and dislike ruby’s so that it looks like i don’t like ruby or should i undo it eek
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 20:49:24

let me undo it nvm it’s giving influence

Parvati Shallow likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 20:57:26

Gawd I hate these ppl can we just skip to the finale 💀
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 20:58:31

no fr 😭😭 i’m so over it i can’t. i cannot believe ruby voted me just to be in this situation. it makes me laugh
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 21:01:47

My gosh it's getting more chaotic on each tribal.
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 21:02:54

I'm sad i was eliminated juror #3 . I'd love to go further. But idk if i could handle all this tension

Last edited by Truman Burbank on Sun 3 Oct - 21:04:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 21:04:12

I could've handled it eek. But lowkey I was mad I would've had to win EVERY immunity to get to the end and I'm just not capable of that 😭

That whole group irritates me. Jessica and Willy somehow got these ppl to take Britney Spears' "I'm A Slave 4 U" to heart, Shemar and Bellatrix sit up there and don't do SH*T and don't deserve to be there. Piper a damn follower as if she under a mind control spell. Yimo and Ash are just dumb as f*ck. Like any of them winning is ugly as hell I cannot. I do not understand why they want to just sit there to hand either Jessica or Willy the win it's gross.💀 If it's not Zia or Ruby at the end I'm getting a lobotomy to forget this season 💀

Zia Rodriguez, Yelena and Ruby Matthews like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 21:06:07

Willy better not bring his ass in here trying to talk to me he will get the fins. I have nothing to say to that man 💀

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 21:06:37

Ariel wrote:
I could've handled it eek. But lowkey I was mad I would've had to win EVERY immunity to get to the end and I'm just not capable of that 😭

That whole group irritates me. Jessica and Willy somehow got these ppl to take Britney Spears' "I'm A Slave 4 U" to heart, Shemar and Bellatrix sit up there and don't do SH*T and don't deserve to be there. Piper a damn follower as if she under a mind control spell. Yimo and Ash are just dumb as f*ck. Like any of them winning is ugly as hell I cannot. I do not understand why they want to just sit there to hand either Jessica or Willy the win it's gross.💀 If it's not Zia or Ruby at the end I'm getting a lobotomy to forget this season 💀
I'm nervous but you made me laugh, Ariel. Thanks.
Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 200.gif?cid=89ab776d40l4mkshqybboj3mr9lzobl1ehciicb3hecvwb8g&rid=200

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 21:07:18

It's what I'm here for, Truman <3

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 21:07:21

Hope that ponderosa don't have all the drama that is happening ther
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 21:08:03

But if Jess gets in here. I would laugh so much.

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 21:08:56

Ariel wrote:

i really want it to be ruby 😭😭 she just owns every aspect of my heart even if she is a little thick in the skull sometimes

Ruby Matthews, Ariel and Truman Burbank like this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 21:10:56

Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 200.gif?cid=89ab776dsx5wavoqokfe8q687uz1huu5lg4qepla2dk08rjc&rid=200
ariel let’s be a showmance and leave willy in the dust!!

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponderosa!
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next