Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Go down 
+10
Kim Spradlin
Ruby Matthews
Ash Ketchum
Piper Halliwell
Ariel
Truman Burbank
Theo James
FlapJack
Yelena
Parvati Shallow
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:32:19

Yay we won!! Bye Willy!! <3

I knew Jessica was trash barf. She so tacky like who does that?
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:32:34

Ash Ketchum wrote:
If she knew she was going to quit then why not do it before tribal so that the game could continue normally?

Exactly it makes no sense to me
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:33:32

Ariel wrote:
Yay we won!! Bye Willy!! <3

I knew Jessica was trash barf. She so tacky like who does that?

I am honestly baffled. It’s such a disservice to the hosts and players who have put time and effort into these games to do that
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:41:41

Welcome, Willy Wonka! You got nothing. You lose. Good day, sir
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:42:11

TRUMAN PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:42:38

Lmao Truman <3
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:44:02

Welcome to the yellow team, Willy!
Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 200.gif?cid=89ab776dkfmyulshfcikpu88x6vnj3qeztmj3o2j622su1wu&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:45:14

I can’t speak on why Jessica quit nor did I expect that. I really don’t understand it considering she could easily still make finals.

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:46:30

hey hey hey!! should’ve pushed for rocks so I was kept in as a target 🤷‍�
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:47:12

Hi Willy you mastermind
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:47:28

y’all were sick for making me first merge boot fr 😭 i was stuck here all alone bc flapjack is inactive
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:48:00

Zia was not going risk going  to rocks knowing she had that legacy shit lol
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:51:23

I’m going to catch up on this entire thread shortly, i’m out right now. Happy to answer any questions candidly. <3
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:52:00

Yelena wrote:
y’all were sick for making me first merge boot fr 😭 i was stuck here all alone bc flapjack is inactive

Omg so true the real tragedy. I almost forgot Flapjack was a juror 💀😭
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:52:02

i don’t think you’re going to like this thread very much 😭
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:53:01

Ariel wrote:
Yelena wrote:

Omg so true the real tragedy. I almost forgot Flapjack was a juror 💀😭

you know it was bad when there was no ponderosa chat so i had to text one of the hosts if they could make it when i wasnt even the first juror 😭
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:53:32

HELP akskkdlsd 💀
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:54:46

Willy Wonka wrote:
I can’t speak on why Jessica quit nor did I expect that. I really don’t understand it considering she could easily still make finals.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

in my opinion you were probably the best player. I laugh a lot seeing you and Ruby fighting. I think the reason the jury hated you is bc you were arrogant
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:55:50

best player is a stretch.. even if willy wasn’t cocky, my vote would’ve gone towards zia or ruby if they were in the final 3 with him. if both were out though, then yeah, i’d say willy was the best player
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:56:10

Willy Wonka wrote:
I’m going to catch up on this entire thread shortly, i’m out right now. Happy to answer any questions candidly. <3

have fun seeing the thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponderosa!
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next