Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Time to take off the masks

Go down 
+14
Nevel Papperman
Cara Maria Sorbello
Murdoc Niccals
Lucifer Morningstar
Marceline Abadeer
Wendy Christensen
Lindsey Morgan
Indiana Jones
Gale Weathers
Tweety Bird
SpongeBob SquarePants
Jack Black
Beth Harmon
Kim Spradlin
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Time to take off the masks Empty
PostSubject: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 18:32:25

Hello everyone,

This season has been a journey through ups and downs. Now it's soon time to reveal the cast.

This will be the thread to talk about identities, we have a separate one for the finale.

Parvati Shallow, Murdoc Niccals, Indiana Jones, Tweety Bird, Jack Black, Gale Weathers and Lindsey Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Beth Harmon

Beth Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:31:40

Anyways im ready for this

Indiana Jones and Tweety Bird like this post

Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:32:05

Same, girl. Same.

Tweety Bird likes this post

Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:34:38

Lmao everyone wanna relax so we can do the reveal lmao it's quite hot in that other thread i can't type in lolol

Theo James and Tweety Bird like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:35:23

Desi Williams

I feel like the forum format overwhelmed Desi because she seemed ready to come into this game guns blazing. Sad we did not see it unfold.

Desi Williams  was played by:
Spoiler:

Parvati Shallow, Murdoc Niccals, Indiana Jones, Peppa Pig, Tweety Bird, Jack Black, Beth Harmon and like this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:37:11

Oink! I wanted to work with her lol

Indiana Jones, Tweety Bird and Lindsey Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:41:20

Russell Hantz

The person behind Russell was also very eager to play & I was eager to watch them play. I do however think that they went wrong picking a character not many like. It probably made it harder paired with being less active than the rest.

Russell Hantz was played by:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kim Spradlin on Sat 13 Mar - 19:42:46; edited 1 time in total

Theo James, Murdoc Niccals, Indiana Jones, Gale Weathers and Lindsey Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:42:00

WE--.... that was not the Chris I was expecting

Parvati Shallow, Murdoc Niccals, Indiana Jones, Peppa Pig and Lindsey Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:42:31

The way I don't know any of these people. Sad

Indiana Jones and Lucifer Morningstar like this post

Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:42:54

That's not Brandon Hantz...

Indiana Jones and Peppa Pig like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:43:13

Marcellus Mikaelson

Our first BBQ cross over, I was really hoping this person would last a while because they can be such a little sassy pants & I love it <3.

Marcellus Mikaelson was played by:
Spoiler:

Theo James, Murdoc Niccals, Indiana Jones, Peppa Pig, Tweety Bird, Jack Black, Beth Harmon and like this post

Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:43:41

Tweety Bird wrote:
WE--.... that was not the Chris I was expecting

LOL we expected the same damn man

Parvati Shallow, Peppa Pig and Tweety Bird like this post

Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:43:53

Oh, missed opportunity, tho. I should hit up Chris and thank him for totally fucking up that Jeff Varner question and making me feel like a king.

Indiana Jones and Tweety Bird like this post

Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:44:02

Russell just coming to challenges late and being like ?? whatcha talking about I did submit my challenge and do it???? will never not be iconic.

Kim Spradlin, SpongeBob SquarePants, Indiana Jones, Peppa Pig and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Lindsey Morgan

Lindsey Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:45:17

am i supposed to be talking in the reveal part chat or can i talk here? 😭 anyways james ur such a king. chris idk who u are but u made a lot of laughs. desiree girlie ily. if u knew how to work this forum we would’ve been so powerful together

Parvati Shallow and Tweety Bird like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:45:22

Bonnie Bennett

Not TVD characters going back to back, that's sick. I love this person & you guys got lucky they were busy because I get the feeling you would have had a hard time getting them out at merge. I'm told they are a force in Survivor games & I know they were in BBQ.

Bonnie Bennett was played by:
Spoiler:

Murdoc Niccals, Indiana Jones, Peppa Pig, Jack Black, Beth Harmon and Gale Weathers like this post

Back to top Go down
Wendy Christensen

Wendy Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:45:38

Not me already having someone muted from these 3 😂

Indiana Jones, Lucifer Morningstar, Peppa Pig, Jack Black, Beth Harmon and Gale Weathers like this post

Back to top Go down
Marceline Abadeer

Marceline Abadeer

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:46:27

Naww because I’ve played a Twitter long game with the person playing desi Williams 😭😭

Wendy Christensen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wendy Christensen

Wendy Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:46:32

Kim Spradlin wrote:
Bonnie Bennett

Not TVD characters going back to back, that's sick. I love this person & you guys got lucky they were busy because I get the feeling you would have had a hard time getting them out at merge. I'm told they are a force in Survivor games & I know they were in BBQ.

Bonnie Bennett was played by:
Spoiler:

ESTHER WHAT THE FUCK 😭

Indiana Jones, Tweety Bird and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Lindsey Morgan

Lindsey Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 19:47:02

Marceline Abadeer wrote:
Naww because I’ve played a Twitter long game with the person playing desi Williams 😭😭

same omg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next