Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Time After Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 16:01:25

I am learning to organize. Rankings go in the other thread, but this is just about the day to day of the game itself.

I will make some more posts soon, sweeties, but DAMN those powers. I am SO happy I don't have to deal with those this season. BBQ7 had very straight forward powers that I was familiar with, but I am not 100% on what my personal strategy would be from my first read of the list...

Good luck, islanders!!

Theo James and Parvati Shallow like this post

Back to top Go down
Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 21:16:17

Tribe Immunity Challenge #1 - Human Decoder

Oof! I'm sorry Marvel. It's really unfortunate that you got hit by a case of the inactive. Sounds like Peppa immediately "thanked" Desi, so I'm guessing Desi's the one who didn't get it submitted in time. Come on Desi! This isn't Big Brother. In Survivor, you gotta work as a tribe to win as a tribe. Ah, well. Sorry guys - but congrats DC - that's a decent win.

I'm guessing Desi will be gone tonight, but that's to be seen. Keeping an eye on Oink! Peppa, Jack Black, and Beth Harmon. They aren't fucking around. Also Issa, with the "submission time". Get outta your head. Yeah, you probably could have won if Desi was active and everyone else was on time, etc, but it's an L at the end of the day, sorry babes.

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 14:04:15

Oh hey y'all - I was out of town for a bit so let's get this party going.

So, after a bit of catching up, I can say that I LOVE these competitions. I think the format of this game is super interesting, because you can be a competition beast and still survive because your tribe needs you, but there is a world where the tribe will keep switching, so you eventually might actually want to take out the main comp people.

I think that Tweety and Spongebob were the MVPs at the beginning of the Fourth Immunity competition, but obviously some people were playing it safe. Beth, Lafayette, etc - they were waiting for their moment to shine. Good on Jack for surviving so long and actually trying near the end. Peppa got roasted for being awesome, so I think that she's someone other players should look out for.

Quickly, I wish I could see why Russell, Marcellus, and Bonnie left. It's ironic that the Survivor peeps left immediately, then you had the two vampires go at the same time. Kind of funny since I wasn't a fan of their characters. Sorry to jinx y'all!

As for today's elimination.... I mean, Issa? Weird. I figure Issa was pretty blunt and straightforward from her comments on the forum and I enjoyed watching her play the competition, but I was certain Nevel was a goner for not participating. There must have been some tomfoolery afoot. Not sure if there is some kind of late game alliance already formed via private rooms, but I feel like it's either that or a Wentworth situation, with Nevel having an idol. I will say, if it turns out Nevel didn't participate intentionally to take someone else out (by using the idol on himself, when everyone would see him as the obvious person to remove due to inactivity,) I would give him major props. If it was something else, then Nevel really skirted by for some reason.

This game is heating up. When you went to three tribes, I was happy I wasn't panicking or playing. I think it was a great twist and a good way to get rid of two players at once.

As of now, I have an idea of who will land in the end game. I am excited to make my new listing, after seeing how well people have performed in the last few comps.

I will say that Lindsey should watch out. She didn't participate much and I'm not sure how well floating will work strategically for survivor. Maybe she is doing the fire, so tribes like her? Who knows.

Excited to see the new tribes forming today and I anticipate a shitshow sooner rather than later. These islanders are getting feisty.

Parvati Shallow likes this post

Back to top Go down
Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 14:20:04

lmfao three tribes again, sorry guys!! This kinda sucks for y'all. I am gonna make a quick guess on *if* they lose, who leaves.

Marvel - Nevel leaves
DC - Lindsey or Jack leaves
Vigilante - Cara/Captain/Lucifer leaves
Back to top Go down
Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 22:02:31

Tribe Immunity Challenge #5 - Speedy Focus

Such a fun comp! DC definitely deserved that win - over 100 more posts than the other team and easily the most consistent players of the bunch!

Looks like we are on a one-way ride to Captain America being eliminated tonight. With a big fat 0, it's hard to ignore his absence in a group game.

I fear that Nevel will slip by once again. I really hope they take him out, but in the end, I am more worried that they will take aim at Lafayette - who has grown on me, all vampire jokes aside. I like to think Wendy and Gale have his back and will be able to swing the vote elsewhere, just not sure if it will land on Nevel in the end, since he did rather good tonight.

We will see what happens after tribunal tonight. I hope my vamp boy stays alive!

Parvati Shallow likes this post

Back to top Go down
Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 22:50:50

Oh jk Gale used a power and left the tribe. I bet my little vampire is going home Sad

Back to top Go down
Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 23:30:32

Lindsey you are getting a bad edit for calling me out for lurking. Sad

Also Lafayette I was rooting for you!!!! Damn son. Wish I could reply and put some RESPECT on this name.

Back to top Go down
Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar - 13:25:02

My vampire stayed!! YAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar - 20:08:34

lol yay
Back to top Go down
Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar - 20:36:59

Tribe Immunity Challenge #6 - Three’s A Crowd

What an inventive competition! I loved that one. Super fun, and Vigilante definitely destroyed that. I think it may have been my favorite competition so far - and it shows who needed to be accountable when.

Side note, super pumped that Capt. (sorry that you were sick) and Nevel left last night. I think that was the smartest decision, though I am not sure if Lafayette can stay safe one more round.

Since there are only 9 participating, this is gonna start getting really tough for the players. I wonder if they will go for the people who didn't play? I wonder when it will all be one tribe? We shall see.

For this one, I am predicting that DC will lose Lindsey and Marvel will lose Marceline, but I also don't know what's going on behind the scenes. This could easily be Jack/Cara, too.

This is getting down to the wire. If these players start playing smart, they will start targeting the likes of Tweety and Gale. But then again, they want to stay safe for a while longer.... if I knew how Survivor played, I could make a better prediction on when that would be -- and I'd prolly be doing a bit more research than right now as a blogger.

Anywho, another great comp in the books. The teamwork aspect is really really awesome. We will see how that holds up as there are less and less islanders.

Once I figure out who gets voted out tonight, I'll do another ranking of the heauxs.

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar - 21:05:37

Aw thanks I appreciate the love for my challenge! I wanted something that would really test how well everyone can rely on the others.

For this tribal, both losing tribes are attending ONE tribal council. So one person is going. This should make things exciting.

Murdoc Niccals likes this post

Back to top Go down
Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar - 21:34:03

Oooooh that will be VERY exciting. I think with that info, I would expect that Lindsey or Marceline will go - low hanging fruit from either tribe, but still participate some. We will see where the islanders' heads are at!
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar - 21:36:56

I hope this is a fun tribal council. Imagine how scary it would be for Marvel if they had to go to tribal with just the three of them. I would be crying haha.
Back to top Go down
Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar - 21:47:51

I would be pretty upset myself hahaha. But if I had a friend I wouldn’t sweat it too much.
Back to top Go down
Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 12:01:16

I cannot believe you guys did SpongeBob so dirty. Shame. Sad For that, I am going to wait for tonight's tribal council to do a ranking, so I see how y'all discuss.

Theo James and Parvati Shallow like this post

Back to top Go down
Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 20:27:29

Oh no. Not the comp that I lasted 29 hours for.......
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 21:40:03

You should play alongside them Razz

Back to top Go down
Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 21:56:11

If I was a host, I'd have incentive Wink Wish I could be a friend and keep them chatting.

They are really solid though. I think this comp is more fun when there are more people actually playing. At least everyone stuck in for over an hour!

I am excited to do my ranking tonight. I think I will do it tonight regardless, since some of these folk might be going on the Hange/Beast train to Paradise.
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 22:02:14

Yeah I would have dipped at the first opportunity I had. Work smarter than harder.

I’m glad people love endurance. I just can’t do it. I’m an old man who sleeps early and wakes up before the roosters do.

Can’t wait to see your ranking!

Back to top Go down
Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc Niccals

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 1:18:50

That was an intense tribal council!

The fact that Gale didn't vote for Lindsey or Indiana Jones is pretty interesting... I'm wondering wha the thought process there was. Maybe Indiana was convinced she'd vote for him, so he threw the power at her vote? Regardless, with two people being chosen between, it looks like we have a bit of a split tribe. Interesting!

Happy Indiana stayed. Sorry Lindsey, I think people could tell you'd make a big move given the chance. You were a LOT of talk.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time After Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time After Time   Time After Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time After Time
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next