Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep - 22:32:42

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, we strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts throughout the season and we want the other players to see your thoughts at the end.

At your earliest convenience, please create a thread in your confessional titled “Tribal Council Votes”, which will be used to cast your votes. You may include a reason for the vote if you choose for people to read after the season wraps up.

In addition, to help get things started, please fill this out in this thread:
Introductory Interview:

1. Who is the most overrated Survivor player ever and why? Most underrated and why?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you rather lose and be loved or win and be hated?
4. Scenario: You start off on a tribe but you know you and one other person are at the bottom. You finally reach merge. Do you and the other person flip, do you stay loyal to your original tribe, or do you throw the other person under the bus to your original tribe? What is your reasoning?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and we cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Contact Information:

Kathy: @gallymeroreboot (Kim Spradlin)
John: @ChangeThisPlz (Theo James)
Josh: @J_Taubenslag (Morty)
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:11:30

What’s up everyone, it’s Ash here. I’m originally from Pallet Town but I love to travel to new and exotic locations. I love competition and plan on giving it my all.

1. Who is the most overrated Survivor player ever and why? Most underrated and why?
Overrated - Maybe Ozzy? He is good at the competition aspect of Survivor but I feel like he never had the social game to get him that win. Underrated would probably be Danni. She turned her disadvantage in the merge being down alliance members and was able to flip numbers into her favor to get the win.
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
My strategy is to the best like no one ever was.

But in all seriousness, I think my personality will get me in tight with some people, and then they will see that I’m a good competitor and want to keep me around. But I think for sure my social game will be the strongest part of my game, I like to think I’m a good bluffer so I’m not afraid to tell some lies to get that next move.

3. Would you rather lose and be loved or win and be hated?

In life not everyone is going to like you. That’s just a fact. I would rather make moves to get myself ahead and if that means having people dislike me then it is what it is. At the end of the day I know who I am and if someone has an issue with it, then that’s a them problem.

4. Scenario: You start off on a tribe but you know you and one other person are at the bottom. You finally reach merge. Do you and the other person flip, do you stay loyal to your original tribe, or do you throw the other person under the bus to your original tribe? What is your reasoning?

Numbers are everything in the game. I would rather stick with my alliance until I see an opportunity to use those at a disadvantage to my advantage. For example if it’s 4v1, I’m gonna try to pull that 1 over to my side and get rid of two of mine who maybe closer to each other than I am.

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:13:37

Great answers Ash! Looking forward to watching you play this season!
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 17:15:31

Great. We just had a whole conversation about how I can barely make a squiggly line and now y’all want me to make art?

That’s some shady ish

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 21:20:34

So I finished my flag for the tribe. Tbh I think it looks the best (maybe I am a bit egotistical). But graphic design is a pretty hard thing to do.

When it comes to the tribe, I am vibing really well I think with Yelena and Zia. Jade is EXTREMELY quiet so we shall see what happens after the Reward Challenge.

And what is this money system? I am a broke boy (I lost my most recent gym battle and became broke) so I need any money they wanna throw at me

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 0:29:27

We won the first reward challenge, but like did anyone have any doubt? Yelena’s flag was the best looking.

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 9:30:06

Now that Jade is here, the game play is finally starting to come out. Right now I’m in a strong alliance of 5 consisting of myself, Ariel, Yelena, Zia, and Stevie. I’m warming up to Ariel more, she seems to be very aware of everything going on around camp which is good, but also something to look out for
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 9:33:38

Great confessionals so far! Just wanted to check up on you to make sure that you’re having an easy time adapting to the forum. I know it can be overwhelming at first but you seem to be handling it well. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us. Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 9:36:10

Thank you so much! I appreciate it. I used to do forum games like this a long time ago but stopped for a while. I’m excited to be back!

For tonight’s immunity challenge, do I have to be online exactly at 8pm for it? Or can it be done at like 9pm? I only ask cause I get off work exactly at 8pm and want to make sure I’m there for my tribe

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 9:45:42

Ah okay makes sense! Good to hear you’re familiar with them!

As for the challenge, I’ll have to ask Kathy (Kim) about it. I’ll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 10:02:31

Thank you! I would just prefer to complete it on my laptop than my phone haha
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 12:01:19

Sorry for the delay.

By 9 pm, it would be too late.
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 12:10:42

That's fine, I can just do it from my phone! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 16:57:09

So we are gearing up for our first immunity challenge. I’m feeling good about how well we did in the reward challenge so I’m excited about that. Plus hearing about this store twist is already getting my mind some strategies to work on. I definitely want an immunity necklace but the speed up week could be good to get some people out fast
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 19:14:35

Before the immunity challenge I’m really trying to get in tight with a three person alliance within our big 5. It would help me solidify a majority wherever I went and help keep me protect. I want Yelena in it 100%, I feel like her and I click so well together. Something tells me Zia and Ariel are extremely close, so I think I may want to bring Stewie in as our third

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 20:25:49

I am gonna go with my tribe on this one

Our dino is Sirindhorna

But low key iguanodon sounds more dinosaury
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 21:47:43

I want to say we won the immunity challenge, but that’s an understatement. We all got the answer correct (except Jade). We worked well as a tribe and I will honestly be surprised if we lost anything while we are a tribe
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 17:57:20

I’m sorry, fish for the what?!? That thing looks like a rejected legendary Pokémon that no one wanted.

Similar to my ex
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 19:53:21

Our tribe is continuing to dominate the competition. Are the other tribes even trying?
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 20:48:51

We honestly crushed that immunity challenge. We are now 4 for 4 in challenges, which is great. I think the real game will begin when we have to switch tribes. But for now I am riding with the YAZAS alliance. I feel like my social game is going well, and so far in the challenges I have stepped up, making the dino puzzle last challenge and making an amazing flag. I think it's good I sat out the reward challenge cause now everyone can see how strong Ariel and Zia are, so when it comes down to it they are the bigger targets than myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next