Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 22:21:55

Is it stupid for me to side with Willy, Jess, Shemar, and Bella after last round. Hell yes. But I have a feeling that Ruby Zia and Ariel have a final three and I don’t fit into that equation. I think I can work myself into a better spot with others
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 10:19:13

I’m extremely nervous about the vote today, but I feel like I did what was best for me in this game. I don’t have a final three with anyone and I feel that Ariel is closer with other people than she is myself. Plus she has won two comps and almost won the third, I may have a better chance at winning immunity if she’s out
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 11:15:12

The plan worked. I know Ariel will be mad that I flipped but I hope she sees it as a game move that I needed to play. The numbers are honestly changing every single day and now Ruby is coming back so now we may make a move against Willy or Jess. I hope that I can do better in tonight’s immunity challenge than I did last night

Parvati Shallow and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:49:27

In this game you have to think three moves ahead. Is Shemar a safe choice to vote out next, yes. But it’s smarter to go after Zia and Ruby next to make it final 7, then team up with a four person alliance to take out the remaining three. But if we take a shot at a big player we cannot miss

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 13:12:54

Another day another loss for me. I’m happy Zia won. I still have my double vote so I’m curious if I should use it tonight or wait til top 8. Willy approached me about a big alliance and saying he wants to put me in the best spot to win, but I know in that alliance he has the numbers with Jess, Bella, and Shemar against myself, Piper, and Yimo. So do I go for one of them now? Or go after Ruby. I think she had to have gotten a power up on Mt. Sibo so that worries me
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 13:47:25

I’m honestly torn. Do I go with Zia and Ruby’s plan and vote Jess off? Or do I go for Shemar and team up with Willy?

I’m only 10 who let me make these decisions
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 14:35:23

With the triple vote being bought, people are in full on paranoia mode. But I just gotta hope and pray that it’s not me leaving
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 21:41:49

I feel like I can't get ahead in this game. I lost Yelena, my number one, Then Truman my number two. I lost Ariel which yes I voted her out but felt shitty about it, and now I am losing someone who TRULY looked out for me in this game. I feel lost and sad.
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 23:22:03

This just is wearing on me so much. I... I feel like a failure. I could have won individual immunity and gotten Willy out but now he is safe.

I just can't do anything right in this game no matter how hard I try.
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 0:05:50

I really really really want this plan to go through, if not then I am done for
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 0:06:58

i miss Yelena
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 23:19:05

Ash Ketchum wrote:
We won the first reward challenge, but like did anyone have any doubt? Yelena’s flag was the best looking.

I ATE THAT FLAG UP

Zia Rodriguez and Truman Burbank like this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 23:19:42

Yelena wrote:
Ash Ketchum wrote:
We won the first reward challenge, but like did anyone have any doubt? Yelena’s flag was the best looking.

I ATE THAT FLAG UP

We're fighting
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 23:21:00

Ash Ketchum wrote:

i miss Yelena

i literally love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your Confessional!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4