Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep - 22:37:37

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, we strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts throughout the season and we want the other players to see your thoughts at the end.

At your earliest convenience, please create a thread in your confessional titled “Tribal Council Votes”, which will be used to cast your votes. You may include a reason for the vote if you choose for people to read after the season wraps up.

In addition, to help get things started, please fill this out in this thread:
Introductory Interview:

1. Who is the most overrated Survivor player ever and why? Most underrated and why?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you rather lose and be loved or win and be hated?
4. Scenario: You start off on a tribe but you know you and one other person are at the bottom. You finally reach merge. Do you and the other person flip, do you stay loyal to your original tribe, or do you throw the other person under the bus to your original tribe? What is your reasoning?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and we cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Contact Information:

Kathy: @gallymeroreboot (Kim Spradlin)
John: @ChangeThisPlz (Theo James)
Josh: @J_Taubenslag (Morty)
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 15:50:47

1. the way i had to answer this last season too and i still have not seen another episode since then 😭 i’d say boston rob is overrated too be honest. people view him as some mastermind, but i truly don’t see it. i don’t understand how he can be seen as one of THE greats. to me, he doesn’t compare to some of the others that i’ve seen. as for the most underrated player, i’d have to go with tracy from micronesia. if it wasn’t for chet, i believe she would’ve gone further

2. my strategy this season is to once again have zero strategy. my strategy comes along as the connections come along. for now, i want to just be communicative and help my tribe to an extent, but not my best. if we’re losing i’ll obviously put my all in, but i don’t want to expose that i’m good at certain competitions. the last thing i want is to be clocked in 3 seconds *coughs and looks at rae* she better not be in here again 😭

3. win and be hated. i’m asked this every forum game and the choice is the same every time. the whole purpose of applying is to win. if people hate me, so be it. that’s on them as long as i can sit here and be a winner

4. this scenario is obviously… scenario based. it depends on how the cast is during that time. i’d flip and send someone from my original tribe home, but then have the person who was on the bottom with me flip back the following vote. we are the numbers they NEED to survive. they’d either rank us higher or we can throw them to the wolves. as far as throwing them under the bus, i wouldn’t do that unless it was me or them

Theo James and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 15:54:10

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 15:55:00

thank u bae

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:07:11

sorry this is probably such a stupid question but i read the rules and i’m not sure if i missed it or not. is cross-tribe talking allowed?
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:12:12

Nope. If you do, we have to catapult you into a dinosaurs mouth.
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:13:07

that’s… extreme 😭😭😭

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:34:56

omg wait rae is a blogger??? i see miss tweety bird 🥱 she better be ranking me well!
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:40:53

this will be my ranting room like always. except for an in-depth thought process on my tribe either later tonight or midday tomorrow

as of right now though, i think i made a decent impression on my tribe. i tried my best when it came to the edit, and apparently they all think it’s the best (as of right now). i hope stewie blows us away and is some pro editor to 100% give us the win

Kim Spradlin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:49:21

who the literal shit is zia because she either knows i’m me or is lying to my face
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:50:01

there is NO way u haven’t connected with someone like me in a really long time. i just do not believe it. either she knows i’m me or is lying out her ass !!
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 23:36:17

zia is giving me “im a lesbian” vibes but like if that’s true… i only know two other lesbians. those being sophia and morgan obviously. if it’s morgan, than her ass is LYING cause hello??? felicity and yvonne. but if it’s sophia, she’s ALSO lying?? i am literal ass at guessing identities oh my god

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 23:43:04

and THATS how u clear a bitch !! DAY FUCKIN ONE AND I WON OUR ASS THE DAMN REWARD. THESE BITCHES BETTER THANK ME !

Kim Spradlin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 8:08:44

gonna make a conf later
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 9:11:41

zia😭 never heard of this character in my life. zia is currently ranked #1 in my trust rankings HOWEVER COMMA i know that she is veryyyy talkative amongst the tribe. i’m trying to lay low more than usual as this has happened to me before and put a target on my back. i do (currently) believe that zia is telling me the truth in saying i’m her number one. she was the one to bring it up first, so if she was lying, that’s kind of fucked up nglngl 🥱with that being said, i’m glad she’s talkative with me and sees her as a close ally. i think we have the ability to make it far as long as we don’t go showing duo around the damn camp

ash: now i fucking HATE this character choice. like fr who applies and says.. ykw let me be ASH. FUCKING ASH. besides for that tho ash is cute 😊 he does seem trustworthy so far. he said he’s spoken to zia and i the most, so i’m assuming that will probably end up being an alliance at some point. ngl i forgot about him originally when talking with zia and making an alliance. i straight up like forgot this man existed for a hot hour or so, so i mean good thing i noticed he was here

stewie: stewie is uhm… ONCE AGAIN A FUCKING horrible ASS TERRIBLE UGLY FUCKIN CHARACTER CHOICE. my god i hate people fr. this is like one of THE worst character choices i’ve ever played with. with that being said though, i have more trust in him than i do ariel. this is due to the following… (check ariel’s)

ariel: listen girl idk who u are and i like the character choice and all of that, but if zia and u were speaking on making an alliance with me, u should’ve 1. hopped right on up to my dms. it makes it look as if u trust zia the most (which tbh ariel probably does) or 2. at least of been more receptive to my messages

jade: i’m sorry but she is SENDING me. absolutely love her character choice and the fact she showed up an entire day late. she doesn’t give a fuck for time management and i love it. either she’s a rookie or a vet trying to play dumb seeing as she still doesn’t have an avatar

truman: he hasn’t reached out to me at all. i know that ash said he doesn’t talk much, but still. if i have NOTHING to base u off of, u will always remain the lowest on my rankings (unless there’s someone i don’t trust. in that case, they would rank lower). with that being said… say something. shoot a message. talk. i don’t care.
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 9:11:53

WHY DID IT
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 9:12:13

HLESPDJDJDJS OKAY GOLD ON IMA RETYPE IT I FORGET DOING IT IN NOTES AND COPYING IT HERE DOES THAT… 😭😭😭
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 9:25:21

• Select all
• Next to the B/U/I button, there’s an arrow (click it)
• Click Share…
• Click Copy

It will copy the text only and not the formatting. You’re welcome.

EDIT: I tried to fix your post for you but I have no idea what you were trying to do lmao. Did you deliberately change your font to black, because that is no good lmao.
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 9:35:29

does it look like i purposely made my text black… 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 9:36:20

anyways ik the issue. it’s only because when you’re on mobile but on desktop mode (which i am) and you make other text colored, it will do that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next