Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Yelena

Yelena

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 21:58:43

CAN SOPHIA SEE MY CONF?

Parvati Shallow likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 21:59:07

SOPHIA IF U SEE THIS I LOVE U U CARPET MUNCHING LESBO !

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 7:12:25

expect a new long confessional tonight <3
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 9:11:04

the way i never got to meet sandor :/ can’t even thank him for the 15 tokens
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 9:16:02

gonna start writing my conf neow
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 9:27:36

ariel - i haven’t been with ariel in a hot minute, but honestly the trust i still have for her is high. i’m PRAYING on everything that she doesn’t leave today and that flapjack does. anything otherwise would be horrible. i need her in this game as she is a shield for myself

ash - ngl… ash may be my number one. like, truly. he tells me EVERYTHING. whatever is discussed, what advantages he has, tokens, all his ideas, etc.. this is extremely important in the game as if i were to make ftc, it’s always good to have at least one ally who is completely honest with you

truman - honestly, truman is looking to be my #2 ally at this point. like ash, he tells me a lot. i think out of everybody on original gallies, i’m at least his #1 or #2 in that regard. he doesn’t seem the brightest eek

zia - this is my bitch. she’s not #1 (sorry bae when you read this post season). i do have my full trust in zia, but i don’t think she tells me everything. she’s a smart player, and i do not want to see her in the ftc with me. she needs to be cut earlier for sure

jessica - ugh. i don’t even know what to do with her atp. i like her, but i can’t completely trust her. she was the one leading the charge to get ariel out just bc ariel was an initial gallie. i still find that excuse to get somebody out dumb as hell. it’s literally stupid .

piper - i trust piper a lot honestly. we both have a mutual understanding to have each other’s backs. i don’t see her doing a lot of damage in this game, and i would be willing to take her all the way

ruby - based off of what zia told me, ruby is voting for flapjack. i’m praying that’s true. if she does ariel, (i’m gonna try and figure out who is/did), i don’t know if i can trust her

yimo - yimo never messaged me last night, which is lowkey scary af. i don’t trust him much either. i’m almost certain ik of his identity bc of the belieber comment. apparently some people want him out though, so i’m going to have to get my relationship that i have with him back

flapjack - if u stay, i hope u never figure out i voted for you. god, i feel terrible abt that vote. flapjack is someone who told me EVERYTHING that was going down yesterday. i wish i had asked if he knew who started each charge of each name

willy - i fucked up saying he had an idol in the tribe chat and now like everyone knows, which means that is clearly on myself. there’s no way around it not being me that everyone knows. willy is kind of alone though. i think jessica will try and use him for a number, but i hope that doesn’t happen

shemar - in the tribal chat, he said he got into a fight with somebody else. my goal here with him is to slide into his messages the second we merge to figure out what happened, feel sorry for him, and boost his ego. he seems like the type of player to play blindly loyal

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 19:14:14

Yelena wrote:

MISS SOPHIA WHERE ARE U AT I SAID ILY AND GOT NOTHING IN RRTURN 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 22:24:09

kind of confused but

swiss cheese? Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 18500410
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 22:27:59

FUCKING SHIT
Back to top Go down
Parvati Shallow

Parvati Shallow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 23:31:25

Yelena wrote:

ILY2 LESBO <333 I DIDN'T SEE THIS
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 23:32:26

OH SO NOWW U WANNA SEE ?? 🙄🙄🙄🙄 WOWOWOWOW

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 23:47:09

i am extremely tired and writing this very quick confessional for the sole purpose of the tokens

right now, i think i’m in a decent spot. whenever i end up being voted off, it’s going to be a complete blindside. several people have called me their #1 and several others have stated that they aren’t going to vote me ever. obviously that isn’t true, i know that. i just need to play my cards right and hope for the best here 

as for the vote off tonight, if there’s not 7 on bella i’m gonna feel some type of way. i really trust the majority rules alliance that i’m in rn. i’m protected on a multitude of angles in there, so here’s to hoping we can get far together

all in all, i’m praying for a shemar or bella boot when i wake up in the morning. if it’s shemar, either people from my alliance lied or advantages were played. if it’s bella, my alliance didn’t lie and no advantages were played

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 12:19:14

survivor quarantine is cursed for me 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 12:19:42

me saying i’m in a decent spot when in reality i forgot the bbq community rarely ever cares for any type of jury management

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your Confessional!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7