Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Oh hi there!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:00:15

I did not realize we had premade rooms!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:01:32

Hey! I didn’t either! I think it might be because they disabled PMs? How are you? Smile
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:03:18

Pretty good just yelling at my tv watching the circle lol are you still watching your movie? I don’t wanna interrupt!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 18:09:05

It just finished Smile I’m currently at Target. I purposely scheduled today as my movie & errand day because I though we were moving in yesterday, but should be home within an hour. Have you seen the rest of our tribe members? So far, I’ve only seen you and Yimo.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 18:15:45

No one else has been here! It's making me panic internally lmao

How was the movie??
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:26:49

Bellatrix Lestrange wrote:
No one else has been here! It's making me panic internally lmao

How was the movie??

that's how i was feeling! Oh hi there! 1f605 in order for our tribe to be safe, everyone would have to be active to participate in challenges. i'm hoping that everyone's just had a busy day, but good thing we don't have an immunity challenge tonight! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:33:25

I'll chalk it up to it being movein day and hope its not a pattern, but did you see Yennefer's post? It looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:54:51

i just saw it omg i love it!! i'm not too great at graphic design, but i'm going to try to see what else i can do with it. Oh hi there! 1f602
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:55:59

I’m so excited now! Thank you for being here and participating. It means a lot since we don’t have everyone.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 20:09:26

I’m so excited now! Thank you for being here and participating. It means a lot since we don’t have everyone.

of course! same to you babe! you are the first person i talked to and though i'm not sure how long the current tribes will last, hopefully the two of us can stick together! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 20:14:47

Of course! I was hoping the same thing actually! 💜 day 1s
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 20:24:28

Of course! I was hoping the same thing actually! 💜 day 1s

the way i accidentally disregarded your question about the movie Oh hi there! 1f605 my bad. the movie was good! i do think it could have been better, it's just the trailer made it seem more action packed and suspenseful than it was. don't get me wrong, i screamed like a little bitch at some points of it Oh hi there! 1f602

and yes Smile i'm glad to be on the same page! are you familiar with Jurassic Park at all?
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 20:30:46

That’s okay lmaoo
I’ve seen some of the movies but I’m no aficionado or anything 😂 I’m thinking I’ll be brushing up ASAP. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 21:24:27

That’s okay lmaoo  
I’ve seen some of the movies but I’m no aficionado or anything 😂 I’m thinking I’ll be brushing up ASAP. How about you?

i have only seen the one with Chris Pratt (he's so hot, but problematic, oops). i'm not even sure how many there are, but i think i will end up doing the same because i am sure some of the challenges we will have will end up being based on them so it's better to be safe than sorry.

i freaking love Yennefer's masterpiece  Oh hi there! 1f60d a true photoshop queen! Cool i just realized it's missing Hannah and Andrew, but then again, they haven't arrived, so there's no picture to use yet Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 21:31:47

You’re right about that Chris Pratt in both ways lmao.

Hannah and Andrew were missing and played no part so I kinda like it without them but I get that’s mean to say 😂 I think it’s perfect the way it is and we should submit it before we forget to say it’s final. Yes I’m that paranoid lol
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 21:35:58

You’re right about that Chris Pratt in both ways lmao.

Hannah and Andrew were missing and played no part so I kinda like it without them but I get that’s mean to say 😂 I think it’s perfect the way it is and we should submit it before we forget to say it’s final. Yes I’m that paranoid lol

LMAO to be honest, i feel the same way Oh hi there! 1f602 i thought i'd be nice and say to include them, but you're right, they played no part/were no help lol i am just hoping that isn't the case when it comes to the challenges, otherwise it's looking bad for us.

i am hopeful though. i think if and when they show up, we can have a strong tribe!
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 21:38:48

I think we’ll be good no matter what. Look what came out of tonight. There’s no telling what talent we have on our side! I’m heading to sleep but I hope you have a good night! Speak tomorrow I love you

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:35:57

I think we’ll be good no matter what. Look what came out of tonight. There’s no telling what talent we have on our side! I’m heading to sleep but I hope you have a good night! Speak tomorrow I love you

i hope so, i am staying optimistic! Smile i work at the ass crack of dawn, so I am also headed to bed soon. goodnight Bellatrix  I love you
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 7:34:53

Morning!! I hope you slept well, Ms Day 😊
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 8:35:37

good morning! I did, I hope you did also! Smile we should’ve won that reward, ours was really the best imo, but I am glad to see Hannah has arrived!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh hi there!
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Bellatrix & Jessica-
Jump to: