Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Oh hi there!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Oh hi there! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 8:16:40

Why do you keep coming online and not talking to me 😭
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 13:06:54

I’m alive I’m sorry I love you 😭
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 13:07:26

I love you too. It’s a game.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 13:09:21

I really want to get voted but people want to drag me to the end bc I haven’t been here and can’t win. It feels shitty but I get it.

How are you?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 13:10:57

Bellatrix Lestrange wrote:
I really want to get voted but people want to drag me to the end bc I haven’t been here and can’t win. It feels shitty but I get it.

How are you?

if you wanted to get voted out, you could’ve missed another vote and you would’ve been expelled lol but I’m okay, I’m genuinely entirely over this fucking game.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 13:12:45

I’m not holding anything against you. I’m pretty sure you will be going to the final 3 no matter how this goes.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 13:16:56

Kathy told me to remember to vote so I voted. But I don’t think I’ll be in f3. And I don’t want to be. I do hope you still want to be friends after this game though.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 13:17:53

Bellatrix Lestrange wrote:
Kathy told me to remember to vote so I voted. But I don’t think I’ll be in f3. And I don’t want to be. I do hope you still want to be friends after this game though.

girl, don't even worry about that lol we will be friends, i meant everything i said to you! this is a game. not real life <3
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 13:19:23

💜💜💜💜
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 13:31:13

CAN WE STOP USING PRODUCTION?

I don't want this to be taken the wrong way. I was talking to the person behind Bellatrix on Twitter last night & during the convo I said "don't forget to vote lol" it was at 9:45pm EST last night, had nothing to do with the revote, I had no idea how she was going to vote & she voted 10 hours later so...... Kathy is not to be blamed here.
Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 14:39:48

😭
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 17:30:45

I can’t believe you’re quitting over this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Oh hi there! - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh hi there!
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Bellatrix & Jessica-
Jump to: