Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin   Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 6:16:56

Good morning and congratulations you and zia already did the wood

Stewie Griffin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin   Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 10:24:01

I have posted a couple of messages at the Gallimimus topic about the fishing camp activity but until now anyone has answered me. Do you know if everything is ok
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin   Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 11:32:08

I'm crazy sorry
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin   Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 13:52:14

You’re not crazy, just aware, and I have no problem with that. Only problem i do have is me sleeping in lol. How are you? I’m glad Jade is gone, but with the fishing activity….we will have to work hard in the Reward challenge
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin   Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 17:34:14

How do you know Jade is gone? It's because there's 48h since she was online? I think the fishing activity is the first that our tribe hasn't fully completed
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin   Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 17:37:03

Hey Stewie, our tribe is so good and I'm fine with everyone but thinking about the future I'd love to work closely with you, bc you have been the player that can listen to the most. What do you think about it

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin   Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 17:38:02

Truman Burbank wrote:
How do you know Jade is gone? It's because there's 48h since she was online? I think the fishing activity is the first that our tribe hasn't fully completed

The T-Rex attack had Jade being eaten and taken out the game, and yeah it sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin   Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 17:38:37

Truman Burbank wrote:
Hey Stewie, our tribe is so good and I'm fine with everyone but thinking about the future I'd love to work closely with you, bc you have been the player that can listen to the most. What do you think about it

I like that, but us two won't be enough in the event we go to tribal, so we'll need two others

Truman Burbank likes this post

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin   Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 17:42:04

Stewie Griffin wrote:
Truman Burbank wrote:

I like that, but us two won't be enough in the event we go to tribal, so we'll need two others

Of course. We could invite 2 more to be with us, but my main loyalty will be with you.

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin   Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:00:43

Agreed, and I am not looking forward to this tribe swap
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin   Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:01:16

What do you think about aligning with Yelena and Ash
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin   Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:05:10

I was thinking Zia and Ariel, but I know those two might be a bit closer. Yelena and Ash will be the better choice to go with

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin   Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:08:38

Can we continue talking since you and I are now from different tribes? I'll ask ash, and Yelena. And our pact will remain. Ok?

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin   Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:09:19

Nope, we have to stop, so I'll see you on the other side partner Sad And yes our pact is strong

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin   Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truman Show ft. Stewie Griffin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2