Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Daily Thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 21:39:43

Day 2

I did one of these with my interview yesterday, so we are starting with Day 2Okay so far I'm loving my tribe! We're so freaking active and in good spirits, but I am going to go through each of them with initial thoughts:

Ariel: Easily my favorite cartoon in my tribe, she's so full of life and she loves to crack jokes that are right on par with my sense of humor!

Ash: At first I was wary of him, but he's shown to trust me, and it goes both ways. The only thing I need is for him to not want to target Ariel and Zia because I like them BOTH and would rather head into merge with those two.

Jade: Extremely irrelevant ass girl! She had one job and that was to sign on and to also make a profile picture and also submit an answer, and she can't even do that. What a joke!

Truman: He's interesting because I feel like he means well but he might be the other weak link in our chain after Jade. I'll update with how I feel about him as the rounds progress.

Yelena: She snapped with the reward challenge and she snapped with this immunity challenge. Homegirl got us another win! Ugh her mind is so powerful and she needs to stick around for as long as possible.

Zia: I like her! She seems to know how things work here so I'm pretty sure she's played this game before. Super active, I feel as if I can trust her to show up for comps and be a team player.

Morty and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 23:21:02

Day 3

Day 2 and our tribe is 4/4!!!! I love my tribe so, so much and not having one person to not talk to will be brutal Sad I think I would rather see Truman not be able to talk since I don't talk with him anyways, but that's besides the point.

I was going to rank my tribe, but that's too redundant and not too much has changed. In other news, I am watching Survivor: Pearl Islands, and it is a lot slower than Cagayan, BUT it's still entertaining and it's in color Daily Thoughts 1f60d

I think Johnny boy did a great job with hosting the competition today, and I can't wait for Mooooorty to come through!

Theo James and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 0:16:50

Not the moo xoxo

Stewie Griffin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:16:28

Day 4

Oh what to say about today. Well, aside from it absolutely SUCKING, I don't think it was completely bad. I should've went for the first deal, hands down worst decision I have made. Anyways, I dislike this tribe swap a lot, that wheel must really not like me lol, I mean really? My whole tribe stays and it's only me? Interesting. Ms. Montana needs to leave and we need to actually show up and win a damn challenge today I mean it's not fair. If we don't win tomorrow....your boy just might curse everyone out, but I'll leave that to your imagination.
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 22:15:11

Day 5

John get your ass out my confessionals! Anyways, I'm tired, hungry, and haven't had dick in 5 days, so I'm pretty pissed! Not to mention my trashy ass tribe that can't keep up! First we got Snoozefest Sandor who is as dumb as box of rocks, I mean dude can't even read directions! Then we got Absent Ant-rew who can't be fucked to show up all day, I mean what happened?? You get caught up at the hospital? Was winning too good for you? Flop ass. We have what's his face--Shitty Shemar who can't be fucked to send a 5-second message about him not being able to come tonight. And then we got Wired-up Willy who just HAS to drive during Immunity? I mean how useless can you be? I'm gonna need more than $300 to cover the hospital bills after I go to the hospital for CARRYING MY LAME ASS TRIBE all season. PLEASE let their be a tribe swap tomorrow.

Theo James and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 22:13:22

Day 6

So there wasn't a tribe swap   Daily Thoughts 270c Daily Thoughts 1f61c, we lookin' cute out here with our 6th loss in a row! I need that Yennefer chick out of here! She talks so much but can't show up for comps and we talk the least! I'm pissed because ZUMBASS ZIA wasn't even supposed to BE in that comp and yet she comes back and then win--again Sad I swear, it's only 6 of us, and I need us TO WIN! Also, what's up with 2 people saying I could go back to green? YA DAMN straight I would, but that's only 6 people, NOT 5, and that wouldn't be majority in the game, but WHAT do I know?
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 11:26:10

Stewie Griffin wrote:
Ariel: Easily my favorite cartoon in my tribe, she's so full of life and she loves to crack jokes that are right on par with my sense of humor!

Eeeek that's my bby <3

Stewie Griffin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Thoughts
Page 1 of 1