Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe

Go down 
+4
Andrew Deluca
Hannah Montana
Bellatrix Lestrange
Theo James
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:20:04

Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe Survivor-island-of-the-idols-episode-1-tribal-council-spoiler

Come on in Dilophosaurus Tribe. Andrew Deluca, Bellatrix Lestrange, Hannah Montana, Jessica Day, Mr. Brown, Yennefer, & Yimo Tapir.

It is time to light your torches & take a seat.

You lost the challenge tonight which means that you are now here with us at Tribal Council where one of you will be voted out. Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- How are you feeling in this game so far?
- Are you happy with your tribe?
- What are your thoughts on this announcement that Morty has made?
- What can you do to avoid meeting here again tomorrow?

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open in one hour from now. This means you can start voting at 10:20pm EST tonight. You have 12 hours to vote in your Confessional starting at 10:20pm EST. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you cannot change your vote so make sure you're certain before you do. Votes will be due at 10:20am EST on Wednesday September 22nd.

Mr. Brown, Yennefer and Andrew Deluca like this post

Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:32:40

- I'm loving the game so far, but I do feel a bit frustrated.
- I love my tribe, but I do wish people  were around more. 
- Morty's announcement is annoying but six hours isn't the worst thing in the world. It does suck that it's right before challenges, though.
- As a tribe, I think if we're all online more, we can connect and do better in challenges and avoid this. Oh and we should all show up to challenges too lol

Jessica Day, Mr. Brown, Yimo Tapir and Yennefer like this post

Back to top Go down
Hannah Montana

Hannah Montana

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:34:22

- I am still trying to manage forum, but the people are super nice and I'm having a lot of fun.
-YES. Even though I was late, they were still nice and I'm thankful I was able to help us compete.
- I think it'll be interesting to see how it impacts our game.
- Try even harder Smile and be punctual!

Back to top Go down
Andrew Deluca

Andrew Deluca

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:35:54

-So far i think this game is really fun and im looking forward to seeing how the rest of it plays out.
-I am happy with my tribe, just unfortunate what occurred tonight but im proud of our effort
-That announcement SUCKS lol. thats a really big disadvantage that will deff be interesting to see how it plays out
-I think we did a good job in the end tonight some people were just a little late. if we were a few mins faster we would have won that comp no doubt. but i am happy in the end with the effort we put in

Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:38:49

-I feel pretty good about the game so far! Its new to me but really interesting and fun so far!
-I am happy with the characters on my tribe! but like bellatrix said, I do wish some were a tad more active
-Mortys announcement can hinder some people before the comps but I don't think its a huge deal
-I just think the team has try our best to show up on time, I understand we can't be online all day, I sure can't, but we need to show up for the challenges or we will continue to lose challenges and thus lose people.

Bellatrix Lestrange, Jessica Day, Mr. Brown, Yimo Tapir and Andrew Deluca like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:41:31

1. I was feeling a little confused getting used to the forum but now that I have a better understanding and especially with time. I want to continue having fun and playing this game with my tribe and have us win these next immunity challenges.

2. Although we lost, I am happy with my team because although a few of us were late, we did not let that stop us and continued to fight no matter what, which means our team doesn’t give up.

3. With this announcement, this sucks for any tribe better and I hope whoever they choose from our tribe, that it won’t stop us from winning immunity.

4. Now that I know the schedule and can get this army time now,  I will be on time and ready to compete for the challenges and tasks that we have to do to keep us afloat. With the whole team being on time and ready, we can win this.

Yimo Tapir and Yennefer like this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:49:08

I love the game and think you hosts are doing amazing, but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit frustrated.

I am, but I do wish we were all able to be online when necessary.

Is this 1 of the 17 twists you came up with because chile… 😂

Be punctual and ready to kick ass!

Bellatrix Lestrange, Mr. Brown, Yimo Tapir, Yennefer and Andrew Deluca like this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 22:33:45

i like the game but i feel a bit defeated at times. im to blame as well.

i really love this orange team and want us to go far. we have lots of potential. lets give it our all and communicate more.

i am not so happy about losing communication when we are suffering from a lack of it already.

i feel bad i missed the competition advantage tonight and wasnt the fastest in the competition later. i was on my phone, outside of my house, on bad wifi connection. not ideal, and in the future ill be at home on my table with good wifi. sorry to my teammates.

Mr. Brown and Yennefer like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 10:15:34

Goodmorning tribe. I have been hearing from some people that I might be the vote for this tribunal, but I really hope that’s not the case. I have been more active and will continue to be. Also, I think I can be more beneficial to your game if you keep me. If not, then I think you honestly will regret it. If y’all base it off last night’s challenge, everyone was there so I don’t think that should count. Not everyone could participate and I think if we go since day 1, I have been more interactive. Deciding on keeping an inactive would just bring y’all back here tonight so whatever y’all decided to do, be ready for the outcome , whether it’s good or bad
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 10:23:00

Once the votes are tallied, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave just ONE goodbye post and then leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Spoiler:

I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Fifth vote

The second person voted out of Survivor Quarantine Season 2 is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Dilophosaurus Tribe, please make a confessional regarding the latest in tribe dynamics. We will see you tonight for your third reward and immunity challenge. Please head on back to camp.

Nineteen remain...Who will be voted out next?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 10:27:42

Y’all made a punk move decision and now I hope you guys lose for keeping someone less active as me 😊 also don’t trust Yennefer because she’s a snake. Bellatrix is also a very smart social snake in the grass so keep an eye out for her too. Have fun losing 😘

Bellatrix Lestrange, Jessica Day and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 11:00:19

See ya Mr Brown!

Yimo Tapir and Yennefer like this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 11:15:14

i dont really get how anyone can be called a snake when its been like 2 days and all anyones tried to do is win competitions for the oranges djfehufjdfmd.. bye brown, sorry

Bellatrix Lestrange and Yennefer like this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 11:33:14

goodbye Mr. Brown! nice knowing ya!

Bellatrix Lestrange, Yimo Tapir and Yennefer like this post

Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 12:15:46

Preach yimo preach! Bye mr brown.

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #2 - Dilophosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1