Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

hello!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yelena

Yelena

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:25:19

hey jessica!! how are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:41:23

Yelena wrote:
hey jessica!! how are you doing?

Yelena! i love your character choice! hello!! 1f60d i hope that you start to feel better though Sad i am sorry you are feeling sick! </3 i am doing good! i wasn't expecting this tribe swap so soon, but we just gotta roll with the punches! how about you?

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:04:14

i’ll respond to this after the reward i PROMISE!

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:33:16

enters back from after the reward. first of all, congrats girl! you killed that. gambling is not for me 😂

i’ve been feeling better thankfully. i’m eating shrimp waiting for the steak to be done. this tribe swap happened so early because of jade though 😭 she came online said “NORMANI AND CHLOE QUEENS” and was never seen since

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:43:13

Yelena wrote:
enters back from after the reward. first of all, congrats girl! you killed that. gambling is not for me 😂

i’ve been feeling better thankfully. i’m eating shrimp waiting for the steak to be done. this tribe swap happened so early because of jade though 😭 she came online said “NORMANI AND CHLOE QUEENS” and was never seen since

girl, i really suck at gambling so i am glad this was not real life LOL but i am happy i was able to help win that advantage!

and HELP i saw that post, i can't believe she never logged on after that hello!! 1f602

ooooh, that sounds delicious! i looove me some shrimp. i don't eat red meat too often, but i love me a nice piece of steak from time to time! haha

how are you feeling so far about the swap??
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:35:09

it’s alright i can’t gamble in real life either 😂 i never know my limits

no literally me either. our tribe was so confused because she didn’t upload an avatar or speak anywhere else. we just sat there like is she going to be expelled??

ooh i loveee red meat. it’s just *chefs kiss* to me

i’m feeling alright. i haven’t met half of the new tribe before, but it’s nice to meet new people since cross tribe talking isn’t allowed. how are you feeling??
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:07:11

Yelena wrote:
it’s alright i can’t gamble in real life either 😂 i never know my limits

no literally me either. our tribe was so confused because she didn’t upload an avatar or speak anywhere else. we just sat there like is she going to be expelled??

ooh i loveee red meat. it’s just *chefs kiss* to me

i’m feeling alright. i haven’t met half of the new tribe before, but it’s nice to meet new people since cross tribe talking isn’t allowed. how are you feeling??

that's always where i go wrong!! even when i am winning, i always end up not knowing when to stop so i end up losing money instead of winning any at all lol

see, i used to eat red meat all the time then i went through this phase where i wanted to go vegetarian, (never worked out), then ended up mostly eating poultry and fish! whenever i eat meat though, i get the more expensive kind and go all out Cool Laughing

are you feeling any better?! i hope so! i am doing good, glad we pulled off the reward and immunity wins and chill out for the night and get to know one other! i barely had anyone to talk to in my other tribe, so i was kind of losing it talking to myself in my confessionals hello!! 1f602 i am happy to be in an active tribe that seems to be pretty strong as a whole. it sucks that I am here with only 1 other former orange tribe member, but this is better than what i had before and i am excited to get to know new faces! Smile
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:22:24

that’s gambling for you. whenever you win you should stop for the night because chances are all the money you just won you will end up blowing anyway

omg i was vegetarian for a little too! i mean, it only lasted around two months, but i did try it. i’m not the type to eat fish, as the fish i’ve tried i haven’t liked, but maybe i should try others

was your tribe not active? i normally speak in my confessional, but my tribe was pretty active throughout the day. we normally spoke in our camp on what we could improve on and all of that. i haven’t looked in terms of who is from what tribe, so i’ll be honest in saying i have no idea who your tribe mate is 😭 i promise though those who are from my original tribe are nice

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:59:33

Yelena wrote:
that’s gambling for you. whenever you win you should stop for the night because chances are all the money you just won you will end up blowing anyway

omg i was vegetarian for a little too! i mean, it only lasted around two months, but i did try it. i’m not the type to eat fish, as the fish i’ve tried i haven’t liked, but maybe i should try others

was your tribe not active? i normally speak in my confessional, but my tribe was pretty active throughout the day. we normally spoke in our camp on what we could improve on and all of that. i haven’t looked in terms of who is from what tribe, so i’ll be honest in saying i have no idea who your tribe mate is 😭 i promise though those who are from my original tribe are nice

hey, two months is way longer than i lasted! i was only able to do it for two weeks before realizing that i love chicken and seafood too much hello!! 1f602

yes! it was really frustrating. the hosts practically had to personally remind some of them to get on for every single challenge. we never really even got the chance to talk as a tribe because we ever all were online at the same time. yesterday was the first time and that was because of tribal council lol

they have all been lovely towards me so i believe it! hello!! 1f60a were you able to catch the Survivor premiere???
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 23:11:39

that’s exactly what happened to me 😭😭 my friends took me to a chinese restaurant and i knew right then and there that there was zero possibility of me not ordering chicken teriyaki LOL

omg? i wonder if the hosts tried to contact jade or not. i can’t wait to find out who she is 😂 i’m assuming she’s somebody new to the forum and that’s why she didn’t come back online

i wasn’t Sad i’ve been extremely busy today, but i know who left. i’ll probably end up watching it tomorrow. i assume you watched the premiere?

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 8:07:51

Yelena wrote:
that’s exactly what happened to me 😭😭 my friends took me to a chinese restaurant and i knew right then and there that there was zero possibility of me not ordering chicken teriyaki LOL

omg? i wonder if the hosts tried to contact jade or not. i can’t wait to find out who she is 😂 i’m assuming she’s somebody new to the forum and that’s why she didn’t come back online

i wasn’t Sad i’ve been extremely busy today, but i know who left. i’ll probably end up watching it tomorrow. i assume you watched the premiere?

I feel like maybe she’s someone completely new to the forum, so she probably became a bit overwhelmed with figuring out how to maneuver the forum, but methinks she didn’t even really try 😂 by the way, I hope you were able to get some rest to feel better!

I was able to catch the premiere! I don’t know if it’s because it’s been such a long time since we saw an episode of Survivor, but I loved it so much!! Tribal council was pretty damn exciting!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 15:08:44

i do feel better, thank you!! throat is still a bit sore, but i’ve tried basically everything to get rid of it. i don’t see it going away anytime soon sadly. also i agree, i do think she was completely new to the forum. i wish she had asked the hosts questions instead of just completely going IA though. i adored her character choice and was hoping to get to know her 

omg girl i HAVE to watch it soon. i like that survivor and big brother have finally started working on their diversity, so i’m actually willing to watch full seasons now 😂
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 15:16:38

girl, me too!! it’s about damn time to be honest. I’m glad you are feeling better though! hoping we can pull out more wins tonight and keep the tribe strong! it’s been unexpectedly busy at work today so I am a little stressed lol
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 15:24:04

ooh do you work at a restaurant or something along those lines? whenever it got busy when i worked at a restaurant i would feel extremely exhausted. i hope we can pull out some more wins too though. so far, we’ve been a strong tribe. if we can keep that up it would be *chefs kiss*
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 15:47:36

Yelena wrote:
ooh do you work at a restaurant or something along those lines? whenever it got busy when i worked at a restaurant i would feel extremely exhausted. i hope we can pull out some more wins too though. so far, we’ve been a strong tribe. if we can keep that up it would be *chefs kiss*

I work at a call center! (I know, it’s gross 😂) but we just had several people call out so the rest of us have to pick up their slack.

that is what I am hoping too! by the way, thanks for giving me the time of day! I feel like you’re the only one that’s been reciprocal in our conversations and it means a lot to me! I appreciate that I love you

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 15:54:35

i worked counter at a restaurant and would get tired of answering the phones 😂 how you do that all day is beyond me. that’s gotta be it’s own superpower honestly because people can be absolute dicks over the phone for no reason

girl don’t even worry I love you  i’m not the type to go shunning people out because i don’t know them. also i’m sorry people aren’t being that responsive to you Sad whoever it is will have their karma coming
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 16:10:06

Yelena wrote:
i worked counter at a restaurant and would get tired of answering the phones 😂 how you do that all day is beyond me. that’s gotta be it’s own superpower honestly because people can be absolute dicks over the phone for no reason

girl don’t even worry I love you  i’m not the type to go shunning people out because i don’t know them. also i’m sorry people aren’t being that responsive to you Sad whoever it is will have their karma coming

let’s just say that this job has definitely taught me how to become a more patient person because the way some of these people talk to you, it makes it seems like they were raised in the jungle and had no home training 😂

no, I mean it though, I understand you guys have the majority if ever we were to go to tribal council, so none of you really need to talk to me, but the fact that you are isn’t going unnoticed. I really appreciate it and I hope you can find value in me and having me around. I have had the worst start to this game with being on a tribe with a bunch on inactives and then in this tribe in the minority so I haven’t really been able to from much of a bond or relationship with many people.
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 16:15:37

LMAO working phones was THE worst part of working counter 😭 i commend you for being able to do it as your job

honestly, i can understand why you see yourself being in the minority just based off of the tribe swaps, but i’m going to be completely honest here. whenever i play survivor, original tribe lines don’t mean a single thing to me. i’m not going to pledge my loyalty to somebody solely based off of them being from my original tribe. if i can’t communicate with them or i don’t feel as if i can vibe with them, that’s just how it is. i’m not going to shun you, yimo, ruby, or piper out if we lose immunity just because of you all being from a different tribe. we’ve never had the chance to speak until now and i can tell you right now i vibe with you already. it’s not even finding “value” in you, but connecting with you

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 16:34:17

that makes me feel better. I am just feeling a bit down if I am being completely honest just because i feel like I have been fighting an uphill battle since the start of this game. I know our tribe has better chances of winning challenges, but in the case that we don’t, I felt like I’m just doomed and we will end up getting picked off.  The fact that you’re the only one actually conversing with me while the rest I have to be the one to continue the conversation just amplified those feelings.

I am a loyal player and will go to bat for the people that go to bat for me, it’s just been hard to make any kind of connections because with my other tribe, we legit never knew who would even end up showing up then with this tribe, as I said, you’re the only one even giving me that chance :/
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 16:54:33

I would say, aside from you, Truman is the only other person that responds to me, but even then, it’s very short responses. have you gotten the chance to connect with anyone outside of your initial tribe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello!!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Jessica & Yelena-
Jump to: