Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

hello!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hello!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 3:05:35

she really did! lmao the way i went into this knowing i wouldn't win because of work tomorrow morning, but yet i stayed this long for why? hello!! - Page 7 1f602 hello!! - Page 7 1f602

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

hello!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 6:50:43

i did the same thing 😂 there was no way i was winning but still went way longer than needed. i should’ve been one of the first few to drop

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hello!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 19:04:56

Hey girl!! I am still so exhausted. I had like 3 hours of sleep, worked a full shift, and then took a 2 hour nap when I got off work. I feel so groggy lmao

How’s your day been?? what are we thinking for this vote??

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

hello!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 19:39:34

i am too 😭 i got.. 4? hours of sleep, most likely less. i haven’t taken a nap as i just plan on going to bed earlier tonight 

my day has been alright, but doing crossfit while already exhausted was one of the worst experiences 😂 i’ve heard shemar for the vote so far, and i’m assuming that’s where most may go. i haven’t talked to everyone yet to see if anyone has any objections. i just know people don’t like the way shemar speaks to some of the women
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hello!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 20:05:05

That’s what I have been hearing too. It’s a bit concerning that that’s the only name I’ve heard so far, but maybe everyone is just on board with it.

Not doing CrossFit on 4 hours of sleep 😭 I would literally die lmfao

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

hello!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 20:21:59

it’s the only name i’ve heard too. i already submitted my vote for him as it seems that’s where everyone is going. if something else happens i’ll be shocked 

it felt like i was 😭 i’m exhausted and surprised i’m not asleep yet
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hello!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 17:07:29

Sorry for leaving you on read and voting you out! Lmao I really did not want to do it, but my alliance threw your name out and everyone was on board so I couldn’t push against it without pissing them off and looking suspicious. I’m already being looked at as some ringleader so I couldn’t push back and have my way because that would have just made me look like that even more.

Also, you said you wouldn’t tell anyone about the idol clue, which was a fabrication because it was a real clue, it just wasn’t my clue, but not even two minutes later, you and Zia were on the thread searching for that shit lmao and you lied about this Shemar vote.

Sorry to see you go, but I think you were also the biggest threats amongst the greens left.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hello!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 16:44:20

The way I thought your ass was Amanda djdnd djdjdj I am so fucking shook and sad it’s you court 😭 not me doing you dirty AGAIN I’m sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello!!   hello!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello!!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Jessica & Yelena-
Jump to: